Nauthy Turtle

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2019
The fixed version of V0.04 is now available
I fixed most of the bugs reported and added some improvements. You'll find that reading the changelog V0.04.2 in the game files. You should also go talk to Mr Popo (at Kami's Lookout) and debug your save by choosing "unused stuff" and the other options if needed.

There is also a new Walkthrough option in the Main Menu so take a look if you are stuck in the game. I won't answer those kind of questions anymore if they are already written in the walkthrough.

Hope you will like it and if you find other bugs, send me your save files in private message so I can fix it more quickly.

BackRunner

Jun 19, 2017
There is also a new Walkthrough option in the Main Menu so take a look if you are stuck in the game. I won't answer those kind of questions anymore if they are already written in the walkthrough.
Hohohoho! Mate, don't hope that this will change much in regards to what to do next. If my experience in a lot of different threads says something, is to never underestimate human's capability to laziness.

• Haha
Reactions: Nauthy Turtle

Domenico85

May 15, 2019
[QUOTE = "KingDavid2001, post: 3757672, membro: 1132139"]
Quindi suppongo che il vecchio salvataggio non funzioni?
[/CITAZIONE]
no...

kingbloo123

Jul 29, 2017
i just deleted this game to buggy for me, maybe i look at it again when all that's fix and have more character.

akkeji

Jan 22, 2018
is there a way to get a new version without having to start the game again is that I was already far ahead or pass some saved game please

Nauthy Turtle

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2019
i just deleted this game to buggy for me, maybe i look at it again when all that's fix and have more character.
Most of the bugs are solved now, can you tell me what bugs are you talking about ?
is there a way to get a new version without having to start the game again is that I was already far ahead or pass some saved game please
Unfortunately not. However saves from new games in v0.04 works with this new update.
Patreon supporters can start a new game and get access to 100% quests completed to avoid redoing all again.

kingbloo123

Jul 29, 2017
Most of the bugs are solved now, can you tell me what bugs are you talking about ?

Unfortunately not. However saves from new games in v0.04 works with this new update.
Patreon supporters can start a new game and get access to 100% quests completed to avoid redoing all again.
the bugs i had was posted a few page back, but it was after i loaded up my save(dont have anymore) i was on master rushi house playing has oolong but i look like master rushi. After i figure out for to play has master rushi again i try to do chi-chi event that was in the forest, but when i do i keep getting the message saying i need the watch which i had, and when i try using the watch the game think i was shrink but it didn't look like it, but if i talk to a person i get the message i can't be seen which message it the hold save file.

p.s my save file i had before i play the .04 was .03

Reactions: Nauthy Turtle

Nauthy Turtle

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2019
the bugs i had was posted a few page back, but it was after i loaded up my save(dont have anymore) i was on master rushi house playing has oolong but i look like master rushi. After i figure out for to play has master rushi again i try to do chi-chi event that was in the forest, but when i do i keep getting the message saying i need the watch which i had, and when i try using the watch the game think i was shrink but it didn't look like it, but if i talk to a person i get the message i can't be seen which message it the hold save file.

p.s my save file i had before i play the .04 was .03
I see those bugs where caused by the old v0.03 save. That's why it's better to start a new game at each new update. Thank you for having took the time to give me details about your bugs.

masteralbert

Sep 14, 2019
even with the 0.4.2 still have black screen in the chi-chi x willy scene, actually is with the zoom in general, the screen goes black in every place that is not kamis outlook or where baba is if the zoom if anything but 100%

Last edited:

Nauthy Turtle

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2019
even with the 0.4.2 still have black screen in the chi-chi x willy scene, actually is with the zoom in general, the screen goes black in every place that is not kamis outlook or where baba is if the zoom if anything but 100%
I don't have this problem and nobody told me about that black screen in other maps. Have you used the old save or a new game ?

3.70 star(s) 27 Votes