Apr 21, 2019
Bugs that i found chichi animation when you go out of gohans hut it repeats even when u listen to her as roshi after she got out.
The function super kai has can be used on willys wife when u try to get the photo(im not a patreon).
When you go to underworld as chichi and go back i can't exit from bulmas ship for some reason even when character change i can only exit by going to another place.
For aome reason Ican't read the money on chichis intamate diary it just blacks and goes back to chichis room

Nauthy Turtle

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2019
is there any sex scene's with Roshi and any of the girls even or just peeping tom, and groping&spying?
Not yet but there will be
Bugs that i found chichi animation when you go out of gohans hut it repeats even when u listen to her as roshi after she got out.
The function super kai has can be used on willys wife when u try to get the photo(im not a patreon).
When you go to underworld as chichi and go back i can't exit from bulmas ship for some reason even when character change i can only exit by going to another place.
For aome reason Ican't read the money on chichis intamate diary it just blacks and goes back to chichis room
Thank you very much, I will check them
How do you use debug mode on this game?
There is no debug mode available

Reactions: potspipe

RyuseiZED

Jul 30, 2018
well to be honest the game have some nice art, some other way to be improved... also a real tribute graphics to the series, so i like it, some skills unique and easy mechanics, thats why i like to play it, the card sistem its pretty good and fun, but sometimes the rules are kinda ahm hard to get it, to be honest i would like to the Tutorial give you a demo of how to do it

Some issues, the music isnt playing, ahm sometimes the ICONS doesnt show up and you have to re-activate it each time you switch characters, isnt very helpfull have a lvl up, since doenst help or lead you to any important progress since you character didnt battle or something direct, Archivements well , its kinda useless since lot of the marks are impossible to fill up

Some negative points, runs kinda slow on some devices and pc, for the game quality, no offend but it would be run more smooth, the walktrought is really really useless to be honest, beside the answers on the quiz tournament didnt tell you much about items, locations, quest, events and how to get/unlock scences, the music, sometimes dont work, some NPC are bugged,or you cant interact with them, i use my V 0.6 save, also delete all and re-start the game and the same issue keep going

I hope it be better on next version, and include actually some scenes or at least full complete 1 character with all options, i mean, all events unlocked to have a full clear rute on at least one, since it havent happened allmost its WIP , and well that its kinda a killing mood, since the updates take really long time between each one and well, isnt much to do

tuShua

Oct 29, 2017
to those the played the new update, can i ask what's the new "naughty scene" about? I have a feeling I need to start a new game again and with the super typhoon that hit my country my download speed is really slow atm, sorry.

Jul 5, 2020
to those the played the new update, can i ask what's the new "naughty scene" about? I have a feeling I need to start a new game again and with the super typhoon that hit my country my download speed is really slow atm, sorry.
Nothing much though. The only "naughty" I've seen is Princess Snake showing tits, that's it. Chichi can go anywhere now in the map, you can talk to NPCs asking for your price but it's unimplemented yet. There might be a patch that will be added in a few weeks. Or best is wait for the walkthrough to appear, I might have missed something out because I only played it like how I played v0.06

Last edited:
Reactions: tuShua
Jul 5, 2020
Stay safe there. I hope you are doing fine

• Red Heart
Reactions: tuShua
Jul 5, 2020
Hi NaughtyTurtle, I'm going to report a bug. I went to the World Map and found a cave, the name of the location is "?????". I saw bunch of coins, When I took all of the coins my current zennies became 0. I'll attach some screenshots. I have the patch installed

3.70 star(s) 27 Votes