Nicola777

Nov 14, 2018
there is a bug. when i go to chichi's diary and go to roschi's promise if i open pages 2 - 3 everything crashes and the game stops for an error in the gallery. i patched and started a new game it's not an old save

Nauthy Turtle

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2019
Well.. It is almost impossible to do anything because of crash problem.
Can you give me more details about your crashes ?
there is a bug. when i go to chichi's diary and go to roschi's promise if i open pages 2 - 3 everything crashes and the game stops for an error in the gallery. i patched and started a new game it's not an old save
Ok thank you for the feedback, I'll check that (y)

general akil

Mar 1, 2019
Thanks to Delfine, a new patch is available with debugs, small add ons and improvements :
(Delete the previous patch and paste this new one instead)

New patch features :

✔ Add ons :

- Willy's wife scannable with Scouter (requires a new game)
- New animation with less delay for Micro band shrink (requires a new game)

✔ Bugs solved :

- Scanning one of the prostitute crash
- Ox-King's favor Quest (requires a new game)
- Npc from Stadium arena crash
is art or animation on this game have been improve or not

deadmeat888

Sep 16, 2020
is art or animation on this game have been improve or not
its still a alpha, while theyre constantly working on it, unless people can give em a hand with the game these things gonna take time. specially getting permissions for art (i dunno if they ask the artist personally or just use free assets). also the patch fixes are only bug fixes, not actual game upgrades with art amount or other things.

Reactions: Nauthy Turtle

Nicola777

Nov 14, 2018
hello where are we for version 7? can you complete it for next week? i'm too curious about the evolution of the story between chichi willy :devilish: :devilish::devilish:

• Haha
Reactions: hotmen

general akil

Mar 1, 2019
its still a alpha, while theyre constantly working on it, unless people can give em a hand with the game these things gonna take time. specially getting permissions for art (i dunno if they ask the artist personally or just use free assets). also the patch fixes are only bug fixes, not actual game upgrades with art amount or other things.
oh ok thanks for the info

Nauthy Turtle

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2019
Reactions: hentai1988master
3.70 star(s) 27 Votes