happybrother

Aug 17, 2016
SUGGESTION:
The game would benefit if there was LESS DELAY between stuff like sound fx , or animations of exclaimation marks when clicking on things. Just cut if from 3s to 0.5s . Or the lenghty Micro Watch animation.
Often I click enter/space and I'm not sure if I clicked as delay kicks in.

And the game likes to crash (scsa_set_item_true) even after pasting unpacked Patch to patch directory (and again in main dir) and closing game, but most somewhat fixed itself when I talked to mr.Popo about random bug fixes.

Last edited:

happybrother

Aug 17, 2016
And for some reason I can't gain any Zeni.
When I do, they disappear.

I even tried the online save editor AND cheat engine. But they did disappear.

ng728x

Oct 5, 2019
Not far into the game at all on this new save. I chose Bulma for Roshi to fantasize over. Collected everything in and around kame house, including the golden cap with the hidden key. Then went to kame's lookout, talked to him and master korin and left for Capsule Corp. I talked to Mrs Brief about Mr Brief and Bulma, then looked at her and after got this crash.

Reactions: jvdw92

Nauthy Turtle

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2019
can someone explain to me how the Easter event is activated and what does it consist of?:cry::cry::cry:
I would really like a full explanation on the easter event matter.
Just talk to Monster carrot (rabbit) at the world tournament to activate the Easter quest. Find his carrots and he will give you good naughty items. All is written in the quest journal.
About the Willy's reaction when chichi wears the bunny suit is only a special reaction for that outfit, nothing else.
@ Naughty Turtle
Still not working brother, I tried typing it out and still nothing. Sad looked like a really good game too. Could it possibly have something to do with the fact that I'm on a Mac?
"Hsqolf-"Q)dltmb-235_45@" correct? (without the quotation marks)
This game has been made for pc and I haven't tested it on a Mac. So maybe it doesn't work on a Mac, sorry man

how to use the paswor is it this or longer Hsqolf-"Q how to use Hsqolf-"Q)dltmb-235_45@ hot to use
The password didn't changed, copy paste it when you unzip the game files and it should work. It worked for most people
SUGGESTION:
The game would benefit if there was LESS DELAY between stuff like sound fx , or animations of exclaimation marks when clicking on things. Just cut if from 3s to 0.5s . Or the lenghty Micro Watch animation.
Often I click enter/space and I'm not sure if I clicked as delay kicks in.

And the game likes to crash (scsa_set_item_true) even after pasting unpacked Patch to patch directory (and again in main dir) and closing game, but most somewhat fixed itself when I talked to mr.Popo about random bug fixes.
Not far into the game at all on this new save. I chose Bulma for Roshi to fantasize over. Collected everything in and around kame house, including the golden cap with the hidden key. Then went to kame's lookout, talked to him and master korin and left for Capsule Corp. I talked to Mrs Brief about Mr Brief and Bulma, then looked at her and after got this crash.
Thank you for those suggestions, I will lower the delays.
The csca crash bug with mrs Brief has been solved with the new patch. Make sure you have V0.06.4 + the latest patch and it shouod work. If it doesn't, launch a quick game and try to trigger the crash to see if it's fixed.
And for some reason I can't gain any Zeni.
When I do, they disappear.

I even tried the online save editor AND cheat engine. But they did disappear.
Send me your save please, I will check it

Reactions: ng728x

Nauthy Turtle

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2019
Fun game, the new one 0.64 crashes tho if you try to pick or receive certain items. I have not tried the patch yet so I will see if it works. For the maker I have a few ideas he could implement as well for his game. Like the changing of clothes for the characters. I played pokemon ecchi and the maker of this RPG had some great sprites and animations for changing clothes as well as the reactions of the environment when playing nude. Making it more realistic. The maker could also try to contact the animator of the other DBZ RPG's out there. They have better animations, tho often censored and their games are no fun at all. So a collaboration might yield greatness. I like the story line of this game. Playing as the BZ pervs as well as other characters. An the option to travel time is smart, this way you can build out the game with many more area's/quests/character options. I also really like the card game. Old school FF8 card game in a DBZ jacket. I found it a fun option. One question tho, where/when does Bulma sleep?
Thank you very much for this detailed comment ! Glad you like the game. Yes I planned to get various reactions depending on the outfits the player is wearing, it will come in future updates. About collaboration for animations, I don't have the time to search and manage that right now but why not in the future. Bulma doesn't sleep yet, it will be added in future updates
You have to go sleep in roshi's bed at kamehouse. I agree it's kinda confusing so I will add more clear indications in the game to avoid that situation.

Nicola777

Nov 14, 2018
ok I'm desperate for nothing. i believed the easter event was connected to pic nik and something was happening between willy and chichi. i will wait for the next update. It is torture to see Chichi in West City under the tree having sex with the old man and in the real game not being able to do anything.:cry::cry::cry:

deadmeat888

Sep 16, 2020
ok I'm desperate for nothing. i believed the easter event was connected to pic nik and something was happening between willy and chichi. i will wait for the next update. It is torture to see Chichi in West City under the tree having sex with the old man and in the real game not being able to do anything.:cry::cry::cry:
if you talk with the people in the city you note that its not chi chi and willy but 2 random npcs doing it at night in the bushes. speak to the older man and younger girl by the houses in the morning/afternoon

keff

Jan 21, 2018
how to use the paswor is it this or longer Hsqolf-"Q how to use Hsqolf-"Q)dltmb-235_45@ hot to use
if you can't get the password to work try using a different program. if you're using 7-zip try winrar or vice versa

Reactions: jvdw92

Jieadt56728

May 9, 2020
I recently encountered the same problem of not having any money despite winning it so I fluctuated the value of the zeni and found that the money stays so long as it stays under a 100k and any more money it becomes 0 and will not grow any further even if you add less than 100k. Hope this might help. Love the game very much and hope that this continues to become much better in the future.

Delfine

Mar 4, 2019
Just bugs and issues I came across while playing
  • The password didn't work until I used a program other Win-zip
  • Scanning the prostitute crashes the game before the "?" appears
  • The old lady that gives you Chi-Chi's photo can keep on giving you photos and if it's not the last photo you collect the quest doesn't give you any rewards despite being labelled complete
  • talking to one of the world stage helpers while in the arena crashes the game
  • the animation for Chi-Chi evening fap session was very janky (wrong positioning at minimum)
  • not a bug, but could you make it more obvious that "undone" actually means you haven't put something in the game
I've probably forgotten a few but any here's the save, goodluck I guess?

Last edited:
Reactions: Nauthy Turtle

Nauthy Turtle

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2019
Thanks to Delfine, a new patch is available with debugs, small add ons and improvements :
(Delete the previous patch and paste this new one instead)

New patch features :

✔ Add ons :

- Willy's wife scannable with Scouter (requires a new game)
- New animation with less delay for Micro band shrink (requires a new game)

✔ Bugs solved :

- Scanning one of the prostitute crash
- Ox-King's favor Quest (requires a new game)
- Npc from Stadium arena crash

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 27 Votes