Nauthy Turtle

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2019
well it still does and got alot to be asked for but hey its still in alpha and who knows, with enough backing he might hire a artist???
Unfortunately, I don't have enough Patreon supporters to hire someone qualified to help me
when i enter capsule corp and go into the right room from the entryway i keep getting a report going
"script 'clone events' line 137: NoMethodError occurred.
undefined method 'pages' for nil:NilClass
I solved it, a new patch will come today
also to the creator, found another bug.
Do you remember how that crash happened ? I have no idea what is can be by looking at it
Does it include Chichi going to other maps?
No chichi on every maps is only available on patreon (for now)
i did read them but i really can't even begin to understand what it's trying to say. it's on "plus" rules. babidi is all 1, 1+1+1+1 = 4 which didn't match a single value on the card that got flipped over
Plus means if one of your card side + the card side ennemy is equal to the same number.
Exemple : left side (your card : 1) + (ennemy card : 7) =8
Top side of (your card : 3) +(ennemy card : 5) =8
Both sides = 8 so PLUS rule triggered
Started new game, but it's almost unplayable - too many crashes like these
View attachment 854833
Csca script has been removed of the game so this shouldnt happen. Do you have the latest patch ? Do you remember what event crashed it ?
I would recommend that you leave it alone and focus on version 7 as you will have to do it all over again. when version 7 comes out? i want to see chichi having sex with willy and old gohan
I know but I have to clean this version so players can enjoy it pending the next update

Reactions: keff

Nauthy Turtle

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2019
Thanks guys for your help, I checked all the bugs mentionned on the same versions of yours and using saves people sent to me. Only those were real :
▪Capsule corp room crash
▪Npc at world tournament crash
▪Some interaction problems with the micro band accesory

All the rest must be your own system problems or something else but the problem isn't the game itself.
I will release an other debug patch today to solve that, sorry for the inconvenience.

Jack95K

Feb 28, 2020
Thanks guys for your help, I checked all the bugs mentionned on the same versions of yours and using saves people sent to me. Only those were real :
▪Capsule corp room crash
▪Npc at world tournament crash
▪Some interaction problems with the micro band accesory

All the rest must be your own system problems or something else but the problem isn't the game itself.
I will release an other debug patch today to solve that, sorry for the inconvenience.
There is another bug ,when we buy milk from chi chi game closed with a script

Nauthy Turtle

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2019
So all the crash with "csca" inside happens because you don't have the last game version + patch installed.
I tested the new patch with new game and it works. I will release the new patch today

Nauthy Turtle

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2019
The new patch has been released. Delete the previous one and place the new one instead. Tell me how it goes guys

Reactions: keff

BastardX

May 13, 2018
I tried to download the patch but it just keeps scanning for viruses so can just up upload it into this thread directly? Thanks in advance!

deadmeat888

Sep 16, 2020
Unfortunately, I don't have enough Patreon supporters to hire someone qualified to help me

I solved it, a new patch will come today

Do you remember how that crash happened ? I have no idea what is can be by looking at it

No chichi on every maps is only available on patreon (for now)

Plus means if one of your card side + the card side ennemy is equal to the same number.

Csca script has been removed of the game so this shouldnt happen. Do you have the latest patch ? Do you remember what event crashed it ?

I know but I have to clean this version so players can enjoy it pending the next update
sorry i was not here when this was posted and cant fully remember what caused it. also mind if i ask but do you have some kind of anti-cheat in place in your game??? i tried it for fun once i had gotten most of the stuff and it caused the same bug i got when i reached 100k which practicly deleted all my money and refused me to gain more.

ps, love seeing how fast and active you are on these bugs and no worries, i understand, it costs alot to get a dedicated artist. wish i could help

keff

Jan 21, 2018
ah, i understand now.

i have a few suggestions too. being able to sprint while playing as oolong or having the micro band equipped would be really nice. idk much about rpg maker so i don't know if you can add another key binding, but if you can that would be great.

also, the way the playable characters stop inbetween steps is kind of jarring with the camera and makes it look like the game is lagging.

Mr.Perfect50

Sep 22, 2020
I can't seem to trigger the first chichi cutscene with willy in the apple tree, i've already read the first diary entry. How do i fix this?

3.70 star(s) 27 Votes