omarsayed

Jan 16, 2018
Am stuck at the underworld i can't beat that guy :(

do I have to start the game from the beginning or what shall i do ??/

my save was just before i get sucked in the underworld now i cant win his cards is so strong and i cant continue the game .

MickMU

Jan 18, 2018

if you don't go to the cave on world map you should go to get a lot of money to buy set of 4000 card you need to have card power 6+ to win

Superrando195

Aug 27, 2020
Eh, i keep getting a bunch of crashes when i talk to random people or try and pick up capsules.
Seems to be a good game overall, considering I love the DB franchise.
Will def watch and wait until things are ironed out.
Good luck to the dev!

Reactions: Nauthy Turtle

Nauthy Turtle

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2019

my save was just before i get sucked in the underworld now i cant win his cards is so strong and i cant continue the game .
Yeah you can get back on Earth and buy some booster cards to get better ones.
Eh, i keep getting a bunch of crashes when i talk to random people or try and pick up capsules.
Seems to be a good game overall, considering I love the DB franchise.
Will def watch and wait until things are ironed out.
Good luck to the dev!
The crashes arent' normal. I have a few questions :
Did you downloaded v0.06.4 and placed the patch in the "patches folder" ?
Did you used an old save from a previous version or is it a new game ?
Thank you for the support !

Pdc6

Dec 16, 2019
Does V0.06.4 have any new scenes or pics of ChiChi? Besides having her able to go through more maps.

keff

Jan 21, 2018
with a new save on 0.06.4 with the patch, walking into the right room of capsule corp instantly crashes the game
also talking to a few people crashes the game, for example the guy on the left of the entrance to the world tournament arena. also, equipping chi-chi's dark dress crashes the game

i've also had a lot of issues with characters acting like i'm small just from having the small band equipped, i had to unequip it to talk to them

Nauthy Turtle

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2019
with a new save on 0.06.4 with the patch, walking into the right room of capsule corp instantly crashes the game
also talking to a few people crashes the game, for example the guy on the left of the entrance to the world tournament arena. also, equipping chi-chi's dark dress crashes the game

i've also had a lot of issues with characters acting like i'm small just from having the small band equipped, i had to unequip it to talk to them
Can you send me your save please ? I will check it

keff

Jan 21, 2018
Can you send me your save please ? I will check it
here's the save. the bunny man and ox king both gave me problems with the band equipped and a few others. also, how do you progress chi-chi's job quest? i talked to the lady who needed a babysitter but i can't suggest the job to her

Reactions: Nauthy Turtle

keff

Jan 21, 2018
oh yeah, also the Nude equip disappeared from my inventory, i think after i unlocked chi-chi

Nauthy Turtle

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2019
here's the save. the bunny man and ox king both gave me problems with the band equipped and a few others. also, how do you progress chi-chi's job quest? i talked to the lady who needed a babysitter but i can't suggest the job to her
Thank you for the save, I search for the problem
Chichi's job quest is under devellopement, that's why you can't go further with it

keff

Jan 21, 2018
Did you equiped it to an other character or did disappeared for every character ?
it looks like i equipped it to chi-chi, my bad. also aren't you supposed to be able to sell cards? the "cards" option in the store is greyed out

edit: also, how tf does babidi with all 1s keep overtaking my cards? whenever i put down babidi he doesnt do shit

Last edited:

Nauthy Turtle

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2019
it looks like i equipped it to chi-chi, my bad. also aren't you supposed to be able to sell cards? the "cards" option in the store is greyed out
Ok ! I guess I will have to add a nude equipement for each character
Yes it is available but it crashes the game, that's why it's greyed out. I don't know how to fix that problem yet

Nauthy Turtle

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2019
edit: also, how tf does babidi with all 1s keep overtaking my cards? whenever i put down babidi he doesnt do shit
You must have triggered the "Same" or "Plus" card rule when you used Babidi card. You should take a look at the card rules to get a better understanding of it.

- ZAIKO -

☁️
Donor
May 30, 2017
I've played it at the first version. Its worthy right now? I'm asking it because at the first gameplay looked just like a RPGMaker game with the art stoled from another artists (Yamamoto, Pandora's Box, etc.) and even reused scenes from the anime and manga.

deadmeat888

Sep 16, 2020
i encountered a bug where when i got 100000 zenni
I've played it at the first version. Its worthy right now? I'm asking it because at the first gameplay looked just like a RPGMaker game with the art stoled from another artists (Yamamoto, Pandora's Box, etc.) and even reused scenes from the anime and manga.
well it still does and got alot to be asked for but hey its still in alpha and who knows, with enough backing he might hire a artist???

lucratif

Oct 24, 2018
Hey ! Is it possible to have a previous save to try the "0.06.4", I lost mine...
If not, a full save in that case <3 ?
PS : I don't know the save location

Reactions: Rising_Hell
3.70 star(s) 27 Votes