darkdhaos

Dec 6, 2017
Hey Nauthy Turtle, I would like to give you a suggestion about the Willy & Chichi scene in the forest. Instead of having the same scene playing all the time, how about adding some more scenes that changes according to the dialogue like for example:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I know that this is much more work and that you won't probably include it but, I just wanted to share this idea with you.

Reactions: Nauthy Turtle

Nauthy Turtle

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2019
I am attaching the rescue of the bug where willy exits from gohan's house :love:
I fixed the problem you told me, thank you. Unfortunately it can be solved in your save so I will update the debug patch soon.
Hey Nauthy Turtle, I would like to give you a suggestion about the Willy & Chichi scene in the forest. Instead of having the same scene playing all the time, how about adding some more scenes that changes according to the dialogue like for example:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I know that this is much more work and that you won't probably include it but, I just wanted to share this idea with you.
Thank you for the suggestions (y)
I already planned to redo these scene with more angles like you said. I just didn't had the time to do it for V0.06, that's why it looks so rough.

Legal1709

Aug 25, 2019
Just wanted to say here that Im really excited for more of this masterpiece and if I didnt live in Brazil (with shit dollar too high) I would support it for sure, just wanted to ask tho, why galic Jr saga and not super?
Good luck in the game

Creus

Aug 7, 2017
the game looks interesting! although I have a question, do I have to download the 'DEBUG PATCH'? I don't know if it's for the bugs of this version or it's for an old one.

indigoxiii

Nov 19, 2017
My game has glitched out and I can't fix it I got the third photo from the old lady but Ox King keeps saying I don't have it can someone help I don't want to start over so if there is no fix can I just get a full save so I can see everything

Lionheart007

Jul 8, 2019
Just wanted to say here that Im really excited for more of this masterpiece and if I didnt live in Brazil (with shit dollar too high) I would support it for sure, just wanted to ask tho, why galic Jr saga and not super?
Good luck in the game
Maron finally gets introduced, do you need any more reasons? And there was a party at Roshi's I think, so there's potential.
DBS is it a separate can of worms, and that can of worms is some years away, most likely, and even then, aside from F.Trunks, who's gonna be there cell saga as well, MILF Videl is, perhaps, the only worthy endeavor of that saga, shall we call it, if you don't count the future, aliens and already introduced girls.

Also, Nauthy Turtle, got some suggestions for the the cell and buu saga, or rather the in between saga, you should introduce Gohan as a playable character, some time after the cell games, and along with him all the school stuff, Erasa the slut, Videl the slowly getting corrupted girl and perhaps some other OCs. You could also get some VidelxRoshi content with videl being unsatisfied or not understanding gohan's ki teaching and requiring an old hand at it, to teach her, Roshi is considered to be rather legendary and Gohan knows him, so it's doable.

Last edited:

Nauthy Turtle

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2019
Good luck in the game
Thank you for your support ! (y)
Garlic jr because of maron apparition and several stuff like black myst and some events I can put naughty studf in it. There won't be any "super saga" because I'm not a fan of it and that won't motivate me. I'm sorry for the fans of it
the game looks interesting! although I have a question, do I have to download the 'DEBUG PATCH'? I don't know if it's for the bugs of this version or it's for an old one.
Patches fix the latest bugs to avoid download game files again. However you should download the new game files and patch that I just released today.
My game has glitched out and I can't fix it I got the third photo from the old lady but Ox King keeps saying I don't have it can someone help I don't want to start over so if there is no fix can I just get a full save so I can see everything
This bug has been solved, please download the latest game files and patch. However a new game is required

Nauthy Turtle

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2019
I updated the game files and added a new patch to solve the last bugs known (you will have to delete the previous patch to place the new one).
The walkthrough is almost done, I will tell you when it will be finished completely.
Good game !

NutsInMouth95

Nov 25, 2017
The password was in the google drive folder. I updated the thread now
Here is the password : Hsqolf-"Q)dltmb-235_45@

What do you mean ? There is already a gallery in the game
Oh that's great to hear! How do I access this gallery? I was debating on downloading it, but I didn't feel like grinding or anything(Sorry if that upsets you).

Nauthy Turtle

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2019
Oh that's great to hear! How do I access this gallery? I was debating on downloading it, but I didn't feel like grinding or anything(Sorry if that upsets you).
You have to unlock the gallery images and animation by playing the game. The other way is to support the game on Patreon and get access to the gallery without playing

• Sad
Reactions: Facha
3.70 star(s) 27 Votes