deadmeat888

Sep 16, 2020
when i enter capsule corp and go into the right room from the entryway i keep getting a report going
"script 'clone events' line 137: NoMethodError occurred.
undefined method 'pages' for nil:NilClass

lucratif

Oct 24, 2018
as the information says if you open the installation " Start a NEW game to avoid bugs from old saves."
It takes so much time to start again... "Avoid Bugs", maybe you can pass throught or figure a way to play with an old save, still better than to replay the entire game ?

deadmeat888

Sep 16, 2020
It takes so much time to start again... "Avoid Bugs", maybe you can pass throught or figure a way to play with an old save, still better than to replay the entire game ?
i dont think your old save trigger the bug patch they released though with its settings, i could be wrong.

Jul 5, 2020
Hi Turtle, I'll just report a bug I'm getting this error when I load my save in the V0.06.4 version. I tried starting a game and it works, I haven't explored the places yet. This error only happens when I load my previous save from V0.06 with and without the bug patch

Legal1709

Aug 25, 2019
I just asked about super because theres A LOT of new girls that are really hot like Vados, Caulifla, Kale, Kefla, Future Mai, etc

deadmeat888

Sep 16, 2020
Hi Turtle, I'll just report a bug I'm getting this error when I load my save in the V0.06.4 version. I tried starting a game and it works, I haven't explored the places yet. This error only happens when I load my previous save from V0.06 with and without the bug patch
it says in installation to not load old games with the patch.

also to the creator, found another bug.

1602459407574.png

deadmeat888

Sep 16, 2020
Hi deadmeat888, Thank you for that, I may have not seen his post about the not loading the old save in this version. Is it only the bug fixes that we get from the 0.06.4 version? Does it include Chichi going to other maps?
from what i get, it only fixes some of the largest bugs of this version, its not a update. sadly its also caused more bugs, as example in capsule corps you cant go to the right room as it will crash the game. theres other things but this is the one i found first and i also posted a second one not long ago. theres probly more but hey, its a alpha game and it seems to be updated regularly so we see how many more fun bugs we run across :)

Reactions: hentai1988master
Jul 5, 2020
from what i get, it only fixes some of the largest bugs of this version, its not a update. sadly its also caused more bugs, as example in capsule corps you cant go to the right room as it will crash the game. theres other things but this is the one i found first and i also posted a second one not long ago. theres probly more but hey, its a alpha game and it seems to be updated regularly so we see how many more fun bugs we run across :)
I got one when I opened Chichi's dresser as Oolong when I restarted the game in v0.06.4. I'll wait for the bug fixes. I agree, plus us testing and reporting bugs to help improve the game a bit is nice

keff

Jan 21, 2018
You must have triggered the "Same" or "Plus" card rule when you used Babidi card. You should take a look at the card rules to get a better understanding of it.
i did read them but i really can't even begin to understand what it's trying to say. it's on "plus" rules. babidi is all 1, 1+1+1+1 = 4 which didn't match a single value on the card that got flipped over

deadmeat888

Sep 16, 2020
i did read them but i really can't even begin to understand what it's trying to say. it's on "plus" rules. babidi is all 1, 1+1+1+1 = 4 which didn't match a single value on the card that got flipped over
if the rules were same, that means that all the left and right sides were A cards, basicly unbeatable... if the plus was also added in as a rule, this means that its 2A+2 vs whatever defending number your cards have in any direction... its a wonky system ive noted and not always 100% accurate

Nicola777

Nov 14, 2018
I would recommend that you leave it alone and focus on version 7 as you will have to do it all over again. when version 7 comes out? i want to see chichi having sex with willy and old gohan

3.70 star(s) 27 Votes