Nauthy Turtle

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2019
I can't seem to trigger the first chichi cutscene with willy in the apple tree, i've already read the first diary entry. How do i fix this?
Make sure you play as chichi and Willy is following you
Password not working??
Help! :eek:
It works for everyone so you must have made a mistake in pasting it
I still face the chi chi buy milk problem,after copy the patch
It works in a new game but unfortunately the patch can't solve your problem in your current save.
Is this game compatible with joiplay?
It should however some android app don't recognize the patches so it won't solve the bugs
what does the debug patch do?
It solve the biggest bugs

Jack95K

Feb 28, 2020
Make sure you play as chichi and Willy is following you

It works for everyone so you must have made a mistake in pasting it

It works in a new game but unfortunately the patch can't solve your problem in your current save.

It should however some android app don't recognize the patches so it won't solve the bugs

It solve the biggest bugs
Nope , my problem is solved Thanks

Reactions: Nauthy Turtle

Nicola777

Nov 14, 2018
how the easter event unfolds. I dress chichi as a bunny I go to willy and he tells me he's excited then I go to the woods and not for the picnic and nothing happens:cry:

Maxsterbrge

Aug 30, 2017
I have some problems with the day and night. I'm stuck on the night and looks impossible for me to make day again. I searched the two sites where you can change the time (The ship and the island) but both have no interactions for me, no matter what character I use.

Nauthy Turtle

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2019
how the easter event unfolds. I dress chichi as a bunny I go to willy and he tells me he's excited then I go to the woods and not for the picnic and nothing happens:cry:
I tested the quest as a buny and it works. Look at the walkthrough here
The walkthrough isn't finished yet but you'll find most of the informations
I have some problems with the day and night. I'm stuck on the night and looks impossible for me to make day again. I searched the two sites where you can change the time (The ship and the island) but both have no interactions for me, no matter what character I use.
First time I heard of that, send me your save please, I will check it

InsaneGame

Oct 13, 2020
Fun game, the new one 0.64 crashes tho if you try to pick or receive certain items. I have not tried the patch yet so I will see if it works. For the maker I have a few ideas he could implement as well for his game. Like the changing of clothes for the characters. I played pokemon ecchi and the maker of this RPG had some great sprites and animations for changing clothes as well as the reactions of the environment when playing nude. Making it more realistic. The maker could also try to contact the animator of the other DBZ RPG's out there. They have better animations, tho often censored and their games are no fun at all. So a collaboration might yield greatness. I like the story line of this game. Playing as the BZ pervs as well as other characters. An the option to travel time is smart, this way you can build out the game with many more area's/quests/character options. I also really like the card game. Old school FF8 card game in a DBZ jacket. I found it a fun option. One question tho, where/when does Bulma sleep?

Reactions: Nauthy Turtle

InsaneGame

Oct 13, 2020
Oke, where to place the patch? Description says delete the old patch. Which I did not use nor find. The patch map is empty. Right now the game crashes for me when trying to pick up certain items at Kami's or receiving the candy from Bulma's mother.

Nvm. I worked it out. Put it in the patch map and then had to speak with Popo and do the rebugs. It then seemed to fix the crashes. Tho I id not receive anymore candy from Bulma's mother XD

Last edited:

Maxsterbrge

Aug 30, 2017
I tested the quest as a buny and it works. Look at the walkthrough here
The walkthrough isn't finished yet but you'll find most of the informations

First time I heard of that, send me your save please, I will check it

Nicola777

Nov 14, 2018
go to the martial arts tournament, before entering there is the rabbit, save then talk to him and do not get turned into carrot. begins the mission of looking for carrots for the world. find them and he'll give you the bunny suit. i didn't understand the easter event willi just tells me that he wants to have a picnic and even dressing up as a bunny chichi he just tells me that he is excited and nothing happens

johnchang258

Jul 15, 2017
@ Naughty Turtle
Still not working brother, I tried typing it out and still nothing. Sad looked like a really good game too. Could it possibly have something to do with the fact that I'm on a Mac?
"Hsqolf-"Q)dltmb-235_45@" correct? (without the quotation marks)

Last edited:

jvdw92

Sep 30, 2019
how to use the paswor is it this or longer Hsqolf-"Q how to use Hsqolf-"Q)dltmb-235_45@ hot to use

3.70 star(s) 27 Votes