Luccii

Nov 16, 2018
someone very kind who can send me a save? since the dev does not send me the save that I sent them to fix? Thanks in advance

Nicola777

Nov 14, 2018
what are chichi's jobs as babysitter model and nigth club good for?
no events are accessed. pity on the most beautiful nothing happens between chichi and willy

ben7513

Mar 26, 2018
Nudist beach is not implemented yet and u dont need to go there for the Gohan flashback, therefor u go into Chi Chi's house and look at the photo as Chi Chi near the stairs
I do go to the picture by the stairs leading to her room. The fist time you do it, Willy's wife tells you she saw Gohan go to the SW part of the forest. The second time, She tells you she saw him go to the nudest beach.
But I understand what you are saying. Nudist section not done yet. Thank you.

Nauthy Turtle

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2019
Oh i meant when chi chi is masturbating at gohans hut
Sorry but I didn't understood your problem about gohan's hut, can you give me more details with save please ?
By the way how about a adding a age regression potion so we can lewd chichi at her teens that would be fun
There will be the time machine to see teen chichi
I u

Hi i use a new save, all start from 0 Point, and well thanks for answer me, also like i said i cant talk to the bunny guy, and i still cant hear the music idk why.... any ideas? i delete my save and started from 0 point and the same happens so i guess i wait for the bug fix update to download it again
Other players can talk to him so it's weird. Give me your save, I will check it
I'm new to the game. Trying to do a Chi Chi's Grocery quest and I can't seem to pickup the chicken. Is this a bug or am I doing something wrong?
It's in the top north area near goku's house map. I made it more clear in the debug patch coming soon.
Hello, I found this game recently and I find it interesting. Do you have a trello page or any other type of page were people can check the game's development?
By the way, did you make all the artwork? it looks great.
Hello darkdhaos, the only page i have to see the game developement is patreon (link in my signature)
And yes I did most of the original artworks myself, other are paintovers I did above screenshots from the show. I'm glad you like t-hem (y)
when is the next update?
The debug patch is almost done, I need to test it before the release very soon
Question: For grandpa Gohan, I got the authorization before I talked to him and now I can not give him the picture of chi chi. He is still in under world.

How do I fix this so I can give him the photo then the authorization? I do now want to load a previous save. I am as far into the game as I can get right now. Also, is this a bug that can be fixed?
I tested the quest and had no problem. How did you get the autorization before his quest ? Old save ?
I've the same problem but grandpa is in Chi Chi house and i cant give him the photo, maybe u have do to things in the right order. its a bug that would be fixed in one of the next patches imo
anyone got a complete save this game is honestly painful to play
Can you tell me what is "painful to play" ?
what are chichi's jobs as babysitter model and nigth club good for?
no events are accessed. pity on the most beautiful nothing happens between chichi and willy
I added the jobs at the begining of v0.01 to show the possibilities to the players and see if they would like the idea. Now it's up to patreons to chosse what job should be developed.
I do go to the picture by the stairs leading to her room. The fist time you do it, Willy's wife tells you she saw Gohan go to the SW part of the forest. The second time, She tells you she saw him go to the nudest beach.
But I understand what you are saying. Nudist section not done yet. Thank you.
I made Willy's wife instructions more clear so it won't be confusing anymore, my bad.

Luccii

Nov 16, 2018
Sorry but I didn't understood your problem about gohan's hut, can you give me more details with save please ?

There will be the time machine to see teen chichi

Other players can talk to him so it's weird. Give me your save, I will check it

It's in the top north area near goku's house map. I made it more clear in the debug patch coming soon.

Hello darkdhaos, the only page i have to see the game developement is patreon (link in my signature)
And yes I did most of the original artworks myself, other are paintovers I did above screenshots from the show. I'm glad you like t-hem (y)

The debug patch is almost done, I need to test it before the release very soon

I tested the quest and had no problem. How did you get the autorization before his quest ? Old save ?

Can you tell me what is "painful to play" ?

I added the jobs at the begining of v0.01 to show the possibilities to the players and see if they would like the idea. Now it's up to patreons to chosse what job should be developed.

I made Willy's wife instructions more clear so it won't be confusing anymore, my bad.
you still haven't sent me the buggy save, congratulations creator;)

Arkanos87

Mar 7, 2018
Hey it states there is an andriod version but I cant see it, does an android version of the game exist?

Nicola777

Nov 14, 2018
I have many doubts. What are chichi's works for if there are no scenes or there is a scene as a model or stripper that I have not activated? the mission old friend I have the 3 photos and what do I do now? what are Jackie Chan's clothes for? mission willy chichi is over on the fourth mission what a bitterness but chichi will do something with willy

Dafister

Jun 13, 2019
I have many doubts. What are chichi's works for if there are no scenes or there is a scene as a model or stripper that I have not activated? the mission old friend I have the 3 photos and what do I do now? what are Jackie Chan's clothes for? mission willy chichi is over on the fourth mission what a bitterness but chichi will do something with willy
There will be work scenes, at the first place it was a patreon member decision about what jobs Chi Chi will take.
Go to Chi Chi father and give him the photos, these will be unlocked in the gallerie.
Which clothes are u talking about ? the alternative clothes for Roshi?

Sinner30700

Aug 28, 2018
kinda late in this game and playing for the first time
can anyone tell me how to duel cards
i mean to access bulma i need to duel 10 times
i dont know how to fulfill this requirement

Nauthy Turtle

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2019
you still haven't sent me the buggy save, congratulations creator;)
honestly I got tired of playing .. at this point I wait when you finish it 100% Bye.
I will send it when the game will be 100% finished like you asked, Bye.
Hey it states there is an andriod version but I cant see it, does an android version of the game exist?
Download the app JoyPlay and it should work on android
this game have or will have sex scenes or only nude content?
Yes there will be sex scenes

Nauthy Turtle

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2019
I uploaded a debug patch that should solve all the problems I heard about so you won't need to download the game again or start a new game. You can use your save this time. I tested it and it worked for me.

However the patch can't solve everything like the quest journal instructions. The objectives for happy easter quest will still be bugged and even the quests already started. But Happy easter quest works perfectly now. Good game !

Last edited:

Nicola777

Nov 14, 2018
ok what I predicted happened. all sex scenes to be activated starting with the next update. I'll go crazy waiting. too good I'm game now I'm waiting for the scene with willy, the old gohan and when chichi does the strip a question what happens during the easter event? I go into the woods he tells me he wants to do a pick nik and then I don't know what to do. thank you:ROFLMAO::coffee:

Nauthy Turtle

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2019
thank you what will it fix
▪Happy easter quest rewards (Monster carrot wasn't giving the rewards)
▪Chichi bathing more accessible
▪Apple tree area in district 439 is more clear
▪I added a message that says Nudist beach isn't available yet (big rock District 439)
▪Removed chichi's job undone
▪Always show dragon balls on the worldmap with the radar
▪ Willy's wife give better indications during Gohan flashback minigame
▪Added the playing character required for the quests activated (can't be patched)
▪Small minor bugs
ok what I predicted happened. all sex scenes to be activated starting with the next update. I'll go crazy waiting. too good I'm game now I'm waiting for the scene with willy, the old gohan and when chichi does the strip a question what happens during the easter event? I go into the woods he tells me he wants to do a pick nik and then I don't know what to do. thank you:ROFLMAO::coffee:
I fixed the Happy Easter quest because some players couldn't receive the rewards from Monster carrots.
The pick nik is a hint for futur updates, not important yet.

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 27 Votes