Nauthy Turtle

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2019
Is there a proper walkthrough for content yet? Right now it's still a bit unclear how to unlock scenes.
-How do you get to the beach?
-How do you see the model scene for Chichi?

Still a big fan thus far regardless.
The walkthrough is being remade actually. The walkthrough for v0.06 news will be vilable in a few days
Found a new bug: after you scan the prostitute if you check encyclopedia the game crashes
I guess I will remove completly this encyclopedia and will find an other way to implement it. Thank you for the feedback !
Is the end of the Chichi-Willy quest line so far meant to show 'Undone' after reading page 4?
Page 4 is the "end" for now but there will be more in futur updates

Reactions: AdmiralNobody

RyuseiZED

Jul 30, 2018
Hello ahm like the game, but it crashes when i go on Enciclopedia, also i cant talk to the Bunny Guy at tournament, also the Scouter quest have a mistake, doest trigger properly the target between Lexi and Prost... and well i hope the black and white animationes be improved to color and better ones.... and maybe a system to buy cards, or where to find them, since i lost to bulma a lot of times, princess snake and enma are hard too also kami... and the sound doesnt work properly ... and the option to pick Supreme Kai doesnt work at all

Apr 21, 2019
So here are the things that i found
- if you transform with oolong no matter who the dialogue roshi in the nude( except from being a boar)
-loophole chichi cant go to the forest at night but if you go to forest as roshi or oolong then sleep at the ship and change chi chi can go there and also even if i use roshi still cant go there from gokus house
- on the flashback as chichi the reward is not received( I like how his position changes every yime you do a rerun)
-how do i fap chi chi when roshi gets horny he can fap to stable but how on chichi?
Well so far this is still what i found
Havent played it whole yet im gonna wait for the update on the walkthrough
By the way when will you add grope on sleeping chichi and chichi masturbating

By the way im focusing on chichi thats why this are the things i found

passio

Feb 28, 2020
i found all carrots but only finished “find 5 carrots”,when i talk to the rabbit he always said "you need find others,hurry up"
cards no problem

Nauthy Turtle

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2019
Hello ahm like the game, but it crashes when i go on Enciclopedia, also i cant talk to the Bunny Guy at tournament, also the Scouter quest have a mistake, doest trigger properly the target between Lexi and Prost... and well i hope the black and white animationes be improved to color and better ones.... and maybe a system to buy cards, or where to find them, since i lost to bulma a lot of times, princess snake and enma are hard too also kami... and the sound doesnt work properly ... and the option to pick Supreme Kai doesnt work at all
Did you used an old save from prvious versions or a new from v0.06 ?
Ok I totally removed the Encyclopedia, I found a better way that won't crash the game
About the trigger between lexi and prostitute, it works for me. Can you send me your save so I will check it ?
There is already a system to buy or sell cards however this one crash the game and I don't know how to solve it yet (so it's disabled until I find a solution)
Supreme Kai character is only for Patreons tiers 3
Thank you for your help !

So here are the things that i found
- if you transform with oolong no matter who the dialogue roshi in the nude( except from being a boar)
-loophole chichi cant go to the forest at night but if you go to forest as roshi or oolong then sleep at the ship and change chi chi can go there and also even if i use roshi still cant go there from gokus house
- on the flashback as chichi the reward is not received( I like how his position changes every yime you do a rerun)
-how do i fap chi chi when roshi gets horny he can fap to stable but how on chichi?
Well so far this is still what i found
Havent played it whole yet im gonna wait for the update on the walkthrough
By the way when will you add grope on sleeping chichi and chichi masturbating

By the way im focusing on chichi thats why this are the things i found
Ok I fixed the bugs you mentionned, thank you for your help !
Yes I will add the grope chichi option during sleep
Same for the "fap on chichi", will come in futur updates
i found all carrots but only finished “find 5 carrots”,when i talk to the rabbit he always said "you need find others,hurry up"
cards no problem
Did you used an old save or a new from V0.06 ?
If it's a new, please send me your save so I can check it

Luccii

Nov 16, 2018
WELL, to start an IMPORTANT thing, you must first enable the old save with the new one, a person cannot restart the game every time ... BALLS DROP. and about the fact of the bugs ...... too many, I don't even remember how many I have found so far. and honestly I got tired of playing .. at this point I wait when you finish it 100% Bye.

powiee

Apr 14, 2018
liking the game so far. but i got bummed down, the babysitter job is still not available. i was thinking about a job as a teacher for chi chi as well, since she homeschooled gohan that job would be perfect for her getting groped by teachers and students alik

Nauthy Turtle

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2019
Here's the one, the event in the forest isn't triggering.
I haven't tried it with an old save, since it has already happened in that one.
I checked your save and all is fine, you need to unlock chichi by finishing her quests. Then start the quest playing with chichi (I added this info to the journal quest, I agree it was kinda hard to find)
my problem
Indeed you Happy easter quest has a problem, I'll send you the fixed save
liking the game so far. but i got bummed down, the babysitter job is still not available. i was thinking about a job as a teacher for chi chi as well, since she homeschooled gohan that job would be perfect for her getting groped by teachers and students alik
Yes the teacher job is planned to be in the game. I'm developping chichi jobs for V0.07 as patreons asked
Chichi would be great teacher hehe

anon280

Nov 11, 2017
Haven't actually played it yet but judging from the thumbnails; the artwork is an absolutely fantastic blend of looking like the anime and being lewd af.
All I want is Chi Chi titty ravaging content. Those pokies are irresistible.
Bless the creator and may my prayers be answered.

Sudalai Muthu

Aug 25, 2018
why is not able to walk on water?.,in starting we can walk on water but after fin min into the game you cant walk on the water.,maily on chi chi house not able to walk on water

Dafister

Jun 13, 2019
why is not able to walk on water?.,in starting we can walk on water but after fin min into the game you cant walk on the water.,maily on chi chi house not able to walk on water
Naughty Turtle had to remove the waterwalk because of an error with Chi Chi,
it's not a big deal in my opinion, you don't miss nothing at all.
Just few pixels more to walk :p

3.70 star(s) 27 Votes