Apr 21, 2019
Did you used an old save from prvious versions or a new from v0.06 ?
Ok I totally removed the Encyclopedia, I found a better way that won't crash the game
About the trigger between lexi and prostitute, it works for me. Can you send me your save so I will check it ?
There is already a system to buy or sell cards however this one crash the game and I don't know how to solve it yet (so it's disabled until I find a solution)
Supreme Kai character is only for Patreons tiers 3
Thank you for your help !

Ok I fixed the bugs you mentionned, thank you for your help !
Yes I will add the grope chichi option during sleep
Same for the "fap on chichi", will come in futur updates

Did you used an old save or a new from V0.06 ?
If it's a new, please send me your save so I can check it
Oh i meant when chi chi is masturbating at gohans hut

RyuseiZED

Jul 30, 2018
I u
Did you used an old save from prvious versions or a new from v0.06 ?
Ok I totally removed the Encyclopedia, I found a better way that won't crash the game
About the trigger between lexi and prostitute, it works for me. Can you send me your save so I will check it ?
There is already a system to buy or sell cards however this one crash the game and I don't know how to solve it yet (so it's disabled until I find a solution)
Supreme Kai character is only for Patreons tiers 3
Thank you for your help !

Ok I fixed the bugs you mentionned, thank you for your help !
Yes I will add the grope chichi option during sleep
Same for the "fap on chichi", will come in futur updates

Did you used an old save or a new from V0.06 ?
If it's a new, please send me your save so I can check it

Hi i use a new save, all start from 0 Point, and well thanks for answer me, also like i said i cant talk to the bunny guy, and i still cant hear the music idk why.... any ideas? i delete my save and started from 0 point and the same happens so i guess i wait for the bug fix update to download it again

Nicola777

Nov 14, 2018
wonderful, however, nothing happened at the best. my god how excited is chichi i was hoping she would dry up something with willy. sin:cry:

Dafister

Jun 13, 2019
I u

Hi i use a new save, all start from 0 Point, and well thanks for answer me, also like i said i cant talk to the bunny guy, and i still cant hear the music idk why.... any ideas? i delete my save and started from 0 point and the same happens so i guess i wait for the bug fix update to download it again
I took a save file from 0.05 to look if something new happens, but as I can tell there is one interaction with Willy where he gets excited seeing u in the Bunny suit and 2 new not colored pictures. One when u look out of the window and one when u sit on the table at the kitchen.

Luccii

Nov 16, 2018
in the destrict it doesn't go into the water, and in the dialogues the characters don't show me the answers. solve and send the save. bugs that weren't there before, and now yes ... but whyyyyyyyyyyyyy? -.-

Jimboooooo

May 9, 2018
I'm new to the game. Trying to do a Chi Chi's Grocery quest and I can't seem to pickup the chicken. Is this a bug or am I doing something wrong?

darkdhaos

Dec 6, 2017
Hello, I found this game recently and I find it interesting. Do you have a trello page or any other type of page were people can check the game's development?
By the way, did you make all the artwork? it looks great.

ben7513

Mar 26, 2018
Question: For grandpa Gohan, I got the authorization before I talked to him and now I can not give him the picture of chi chi. He is still in under world.

How do I fix this so I can give him the photo then the authorization? I do now want to load a previous save. I am as far into the game as I can get right now. Also, is this a bug that can be fixed?

Dafister

Jun 13, 2019
Question: For grandpa Gohan, I got the authorization before I talked to him and now I can not give him the picture of chi chi. He is still in under world.

How do I fix this so I can give him the photo then the authorization? I do now want to load a previous save. I am as far into the game as I can get right now. Also, is this a bug that can be fixed?
I've the same problem but grandpa is in Chi Chi house and i cant give him the photo, maybe u have do to things in the right order. its a bug that would be fixed in one of the next patches imo

ben7513

Mar 26, 2018
Oh, also, how do you destroy the rock leading to the nudist beach? I need to go there for a Gohan Jr. Flashback.

Dafister

Jun 13, 2019
Oh, also, how do you destroy the rock leading to the nudist beach? I need to go there for a Gohan Jr. Flashback.
Nudist beach is not implemented yet and u dont need to go there for the Gohan flashback, therefor u go into Chi Chi's house and look at the photo as Chi Chi near the stairs

D

Deleted member 2378955

Does someone have the same problem as mine ? Every RPGM game doesnt save, I dont know why. When I am at the game, the saving button works, but when I load the game, the save isnt there.(I've tried putting other people save, didnt work either)

3.70 star(s) 27 Votes