Luccii

Nov 16, 2018
NaugtyTurtle is not forcing you to play this lol. We get to play this for free so we should show some gratitude, in a way we're doing some Software Quality Assurance by playing the game and reporting bugs. Nothing gets solved by being mad. Let's just chill
i told him too come on bro forget your anger just go outside and breath alright and wait
I admit my mistakes, I was too strict and asshole, you are all right indeed.

Nauthy Turtle

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2019
I admit my mistakes, I was too strict and asshole, you are all right indeed.
Yes keep cool and let's forget about it.
About your bug, download the new patch and just talk to Mr Popo (no need to choose an option) and it should solve it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Luccii

Nicola777

Nov 14, 2018
Naughty Turtle just wanted to compliment you on this beautiful game. do not give up. I recommend find a way to make the old saves work for the rest of the story is compelling very good

Reactions: Nauthy Turtle

Nauthy Turtle

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2019
Naughty Turtle just wanted to compliment you on this beautiful game. do not give up. I recommend find a way to make the old saves work for the rest of the story is compelling very good
Thank you for the support Nicola777, I do my best to improve it (y)
As I said multiple times, this is impossible to make old saves compatible with new Updates. I add or removes things that create a bunch of conflicts and bugs with old saves. Even the Patches I'm giving are limited and can't solve the problem. I guess a lot of other players will still ask it again and again but I can't do anything about it.

Nicola777

Nov 14, 2018
Nauthy Turtle sorry for the insistence but being a big fan of the game and not seeing a story so curated for years I wanted to know if the next update will be able to make it next month. you ignited my curiosity with this latest update for the chichi story

sknovel

Sep 24, 2020
Nauthy Turtle sorry for the insistence but being a big fan of the game and not seeing a story so curated for years I wanted to know if the next update will be able to make it next month. you ignited my curiosity with this latest update for the chichi story
yes mine too make sure to tells how progress on update keep it up bro

Pdc6

Dec 16, 2019
Nauthy Turtle Are you going to be changing like going from Patreon to another website, so donors continue to support your game? Been following bits of how Patreon is giving H-Game creators a hard time

Nauthy Turtle

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2019
My goal is to finish the Update before Halloween but I can't be sure at 100% it will be done at that time.
Nauthy Turtle Are you going to be changing like going from Patreon to another website, so donors continue to support your game? Been following bits of how Patreon is giving H-Game creators a hard time
I don't know, I didn't had any problems with Patreon for now. Do you know other websites like or better than Patreon to support the game ?
hey im not able to transform into anyone as oolong :(
Can you clone other NPCS when you talk to them ?
Did you used an old save from previous version or is it a new from V0.06 ?
If it's a new game from V0.06, send me your save and I will check it.

Nicola777

Nov 14, 2018
ok. I asked why I have a bug. when i go to spy on chichi masturbating in gohan's hut there is willy outside, I wait for chichi to come out and then willy disappears from the outside and comes out of the hut and then they go away saying they are done. I don't understand this scene. is willy out guarding or with chi in the hut?

Nauthy Turtle

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2019
ok. I asked why I have a bug. when i go to spy on chichi masturbating in gohan's hut there is willy outside, I wait for chichi to come out and then willy disappears from the outside and comes out of the hut and then they go away saying they are done. I don't understand this scene. is willy out guarding or with chi in the hut?
Willy isn't supposed to go out from Gohan's hut. He is waiting for chichi outside so this isn't normal, I will check that. Thank you for the feedback !

Jordan7

May 7, 2017
Hey Naughty Turtle. I'm really digging the game so far and I can see why you can't make the new versions compatible with older saves. Could you by any chance provide a save file with each update which basically starts from the new content though?

Reactions: mordex

Nauthy Turtle

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2019
Hey Naughty Turtle. I'm really digging the game so far and I can see why you can't make the new versions compatible with older saves. Could you by any chance provide a save file with each update which basically starts from the new content though?
Hi Jordan7, I'm glad you like the game so much (y)
The saves wich start from new content is only available for players who support the game on .

nico360

May 17, 2020
este es un buen juego, la única solicitud que haría es que pongas un enlace de mega descarga

Nauthy Turtle

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2019
este es un buen juego, la única solicitud que haría es que pongas un enlace de mega descarga
Gracias ! Publico un enlace de Google Drive y los administradores se encargan de los demás enlaces. Tengo una conexión a Internet muy mala, así que no puedo publicar más enlaces

Reactions: mappero87
3.70 star(s) 27 Votes