Lionheart007

Jul 8, 2019
How do you turn off the light and animation when you're shifting as roshi?
Can you even turn it off?

P.S. Roshi can't walk on water in district 439

Last edited:

Shaman Zuma

Aug 20, 2019
does this game have a windowed option, i don't like playing in fullscreen mode, also i find it really troublesome that i can't tab to other stuff on my pc when i launch this game.. i kept pressing alt+tab and nothing happens it just keep returning to the game, i have to save the game and close it just to access my browser and launch the game again... i think the game is promising though... just this few nitpicky things that i find troublesome
Just gave you a like 'cause you avatar, lmao.

Luccii

Nov 16, 2018
NO OFFENSE, but this game is not done well, nothing works, instead of fixing it properly, there are still bugs, WHICH WERE NOT PRESENT IN THE PREVIOUS UPDATE.
I wonder, how is this possible? the game you must first put it right .. otherwise you will lose people, also because it is really tiring to redo the game from the beginning every FUCK of time ..... NO OFFENSE

alon94

May 13, 2017
Cant get chicken, cant access bulmas lab on top left of capsule corp, dragon radar does not show where the dragon balls are on the map, booster pack does not work, npc at west city do not show the card rules when asked, so basically i cant play the game( so far all problems i have)

Last edited:
Reactions: Lionheart007

Lionheart007

Jul 8, 2019
Cant get chicken, cant access bulmas lab on top left of capsule corp, dragon radar does not show where the dragon balls are on the map, booster pack does not work, npc at west city do not show the card rules when asked, so basically i cant play the game( so far all problems i have)
Chicken is under the apple tree, and the tree is in an area that is not marked on the map, it's right next to the forest entrance, only its upwards

P.S. Just a single problem, ChiChi x Willy event isn't triggering

alon94

May 13, 2017
Chicken is under the apple tree, and the tree is in an area that is not marked on the map, it's right next to the forest entrance, only its upwards

P.S. Just a single problem, ChiChi x Willy event isn't triggering
Do you know anything about the radar thing and bulmas lab?

Reactions: Lionheart007

chincheta

Apr 3, 2019
hey guys i want to ask something... if i raise my 1$ pledge to the 5$ one today i will need to recharge it the 27 of the next month right?

alon94

May 13, 2017
For me bulma's lab works, after I unlock it with password, the radar isn't working for me either, I get the Kami pop up, and that is it, nothing on the map.
i mean the one that is inside capsule corp, there is a slime in that place and 2 doors one on the left and one in the right, the left one should be bulmas lab

Ash3000

Jan 3, 2018
this normal? i can ride on turtle all the time now?

also mrs brief keep tell me 4 numbers 1 for each time i ask but they dont work to the building on the right side
and cant find mrbrief

darkolo

Mar 7, 2017
I skipped version 5, playing 6 now and one thing I noticed right away is that walking feel strange now, slow and not fluid hmm

3.70 star(s) 27 Votes