Luccii

Nov 16, 2018
so if you are not a patreon, unlike a lot of games. will you never get the full game? plus, do people have to restart the game EVERY TIME? it's a bit of a rip off don't you think?

lois333

Dec 2, 2018
Honestly this game is great and I can’t wait to see it with more content, BUT there is a true lack of guidance. This game needs a walkthrough for pretty lunch every step in it as it not at all obvious

Luccii

Nov 16, 2018
Honestly this game is great and I can’t wait to see it with more content, BUT there is a true lack of guidance. This game needs a walkthrough for pretty lunch every step in it as it not at all obvious
EXACTLY!!!!!!

Nauthy Turtle

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2019
so if you are not a patreon, unlike a lot of games. will you never get the full game? plus, do people have to restart the game EVERY TIME? it's a bit of a rip off don't you think?
The public version is already the full game. The only difference with patreons is the Supreme Kai character and the 100% quests.
Thank you. Can you tell me what kind of things can be improved to avoid the Walkthough help ?

D

Deleted member 1626573

The public version is already the full game. The only difference with patreons is the Supreme Kai character and the 100% quests.

Thank you. Can you tell me what kind of things can be improved to avoid the Walkthough help ?
hey dev is the v0.06 update there’s going to be more willy and chi2 content ?

Nicola777

Nov 14, 2018
Naughty Turtle told me that it does not anticipate anything about the development and that the only way to get information before was to become a pantreon:cry::cry:

Nicola777

Nov 14, 2018
is the update ready? is the save of version 0.05 compatible or do you have to start all over from the beginning?:devilish::geek::giggle::ROFLMAO::LOL::love:

Nicola777

Nov 14, 2018
ok i understood everything from the beginning but version 0.06 has not been published yet. wasn't he supposed to go out today?

Nauthy Turtle

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2019
V0.06 is OUT !
Start a NEW GAME ans don't use an old save or there will big bugs.

About V0.06 :
I didn't had the time to finish some drawings because Chichi programming took a lot of time but I added a lot of stuff in this new update. If you find a bug, send me your save and I will fix it. The walkthrough about new things will be available in a few days. To unlock chichi, finish her quests.

I hope you will like it, have fun !

3.70 star(s) 27 Votes