Pdc6

Dec 16, 2019
How do you start strip poker with Bulma after Baba says play against whom you'd like?

Pdc6

Dec 16, 2019
Not sure if someone already mentioned this, I got a suggestion of something I'd like to see in the game. For the Chichi job quests having the ability to see her working. So when recommending the one of the 3 jobs, being seeing a CG or animation of her stripping, modeling, or getting harassed while baby sitting. Again, not sure if someone said this or if it's a plan in development.

Other than that I really like the Chi-Chi's colored CG of her in bed, showering at night, and looking at her breast.

Nicola777

Nov 14, 2018
what are the tricks at least to have money? is it a program with which to modify parameters and unlock scenes? if you tell me the name? I can't stand + to restart at each update because the old save is not compatible:cry:

Nauthy Turtle

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2019
Not sure if someone already mentioned this, I got a suggestion of something I'd like to see in the game. For the Chichi job quests having the ability to see her working. So when recommending the one of the 3 jobs, being seeing a CG or animation of her stripping, modeling, or getting harassed while baby sitting. Again, not sure if someone said this or if it's a plan in development.

Other than that I really like the Chi-Chi's colored CG of her in bed, showering at night, and looking at her breast.
Yes this is what I planned to do, thank you for the suggestion.
what are the tricks at least to have money? is it a program with which to modify parameters and unlock scenes? if you tell me the name? I can't stand + to restart at each update because the old save is not compatible:cry:
You can support the game on patreon to avoid redo all everytime. However I'm trying to increase the amount of money to earn.

haydenlam

Jul 8, 2018
This happens when I try to go to encyclopedia, worked way back on my first scan so I am not sure where the problem is.

Lionheart007

Jul 8, 2019
RPGM save editor, works every time, kinda, it works fine for me, but users have complained about it not working if you add more then 9k at a time, or smth like that

noblefox

Feb 24, 2018
for the job quest, it states that sitter quest is not available.
edit. so further research there is a .5.2 bug fix update that fixes the bugs but seem only available to patreons. Will hold off on supporting this game till more development.

Last edited:

eromaster

Mar 27, 2018
I don't see a female protag tag, and the options are greyed out in the character select menu. Can we play as Chi-chi or Bulma in the future?

Nauthy Turtle

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2019
This happens when I try to go to encyclopedia, worked way back on my first scan so I am not sure where the problem is.
This bug seem appeared randomly on old versions and I don't know the cause. Some players have it, some others don't. Are you playing with a new save or from an old version save ?
I don't see a female protag tag, and the options are greyed out in the character select menu. Can we play as Chi-chi or Bulma in the future?
They aren't playable yet but they will be in futur updates.

haydenlam

Jul 8, 2018
This bug seem appeared randomly on old versions and I don't know the cause. Some players have it, some others don't. Are you playing with a new save or from an old version save ?

They aren't playable yet but they will be in futur updates.
no actually this happened with a fresh new save, like I said during first few scans it worked fine but then after a lot of progression I tried to open it and it doesn't work

Nauthy Turtle

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2019
Where is chi chi after you seen with her neighbors she isn't in the island house
Look at the
no actually this happened with a fresh new save, like I said during first few scans it worked fine but then after a lot of progression I tried to open it and it doesn't work
Really weird, do you remember which girl you scanned before the bug happened ?
鸡在哪里?
how can i get close to chichi and the neibor?
Look at the
ı cant save the game

ı saved but ıf ı exit to game and ı play again ı cant load any save
Can you send me your save please ? I will try to load it.
This needs a "parody" tag added
There is already one (y)

kalemsiz

Sep 8, 2018
Look at the

Really weird, do you remember which girl you scanned before the bug happened ?

Look at the

Can you send me your save please ? I will try to load it.

There is already one (y)
bruuuh ı saved the game but ıf ı exit game cant saved
I can't get "do you want to change files" message ıf ı exit only exit the game not any message

(maybe winrar bug?)

3.70 star(s) 27 Votes