jovi117

Dec 1, 2018
Any word on a fix for the Chi-chi crash? I love the game and the art style but my main waifu, Chi-chi, sends me to the title screen every time I talk to her :/. Brand new game/save on new PC too so I don't know.

Nauthy Turtle

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2019
Bug save with glitched cards. Looking forward to next update.
Thank you ! I loaded your save but I couldn't trigger the bug. All was working fine. Can you show me a screenshot of it ?
Any word on a fix for the Chi-chi crash? I love the game and the art style but my main waifu, Chi-chi, sends me to the title screen every time I talk to her :/. Brand new game/save on new PC too so I don't know.
I loaded the Chichi crash save and all was working fine with me and there is no problem with Patreons too.
I wonder what you guys did to make chichi so angry.

Red_Dick

Dec 22, 2017
After trying things out with ChiChi, i know now that the save i cheated money on was causing the game to crash when talking to ChiChi or doing something other. So just cheat a little amount of Zeni, say two 0 behind your current balance, then everything should be fine

mail29499

Nov 22, 2019
I have the biggest issue with a few card rules like "plus" or "combo", even "same" card rule seems slightly weird because it mentions "color" in the rules which just confused me more. All I got from that was just that as long as your card has a larger number touching another card then u will capture it. but then the "plus" rule just doesn't fit that at all since a smaller number just captured two cards with a larger number.
But enough about the cards for now another issue is that I find myself pressing shift to walk faster basically run but when I have the shrinking watch the shift just stops you from running and instead every time you press it or hold it, it just shrinks you or makes you normal again. I just want to run without having to take off my shrink watch.

Nauthy Turtle

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2019
I have the biggest issue with a few card rules like "plus" or "combo", even "same" card rule seems slightly weird because it mentions "color" in the rules which just confused me more. All I got from that was just that as long as your card has a larger number touching another card then u will capture it. but then the "plus" rule just doesn't fit that at all since a smaller number just captured two cards with a larger number.
But enough about the cards for now another issue is that I find myself pressing shift to walk faster basically run but when I have the shrinking watch the shift just stops you from running and instead every time you press it or hold it, it just shrinks you or makes you normal again. I just want to run without having to take off my shrink watch.
You can learn about the card rules here :
You can't run anymore wearing Bulma's watch. The new zoom effect when shrinking makes it really hard to play running. I tried it myself, that's why I removed it. There is no need to run being small so just unequip it to run again.

Apr 21, 2017
having over 10k money when talking to chichi will cut you to main title screen

Nicola777

Nov 14, 2018
:love::LOL::ROFLMAO::devilish:the pictures were very beautiful. i believed in this update chichi was giving willy a blowjob as she claimed to be sterile and chichi was sexually frustrated. then I thought something was going on with the babysitting job as you see it in dogstyle at night under the tree in town. even the fact of giving her all that money without receiving anything not even a blowjob but only affection left me unhappy. tell me what program you use for the tricks. starting over every time to raise money is stressful. I hope there is a lot more content in the new update because this game is beautiful:devilish::ROFLMAO::LOL::love:

Reactions: Nauthy Turtle

RyuseiZED

Jul 30, 2018
I have an issue, chichi doesnt appear, after give her the money for gohan studies, and the Model,Stripper Job, and follow her UP to her house with the neighbor 1st look, she doesnt appear anymore... maybe some kind of bug? like the dragon ball who kami said its on the north of the world i have walked around the world map and nothing....

Also i have a question, anyone was able to play supreme kai?

The game looks good, and i wanna follow it to play it more, but i would like to suggest that better dont include quest that couldnt be completed, also a way to custom the keys, for be more easy to handle

I loved the card battle sistem,was fun and i was playing around anyone i could, also carrots, i have only 16 the other 2 i dont have any idea where they could be....

And Jackie Chun outfit was a nice touch, i hope have more from this game, and correct some dialog's bugged since i use oolong transformed on bulma, but appear roshi or oolong face on the speaks.... beside that good luck and i wait for next update

Nauthy Turtle

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2019
I have an issue, chichi doesnt appear, after give her the money for gohan studies, and the Model,Stripper Job, and follow her UP to her house with the neighbor 1st look, she doesnt appear anymore... maybe some kind of bug? like the dragon ball who kami said its on the north of the world i have walked around the world map and nothing....

Also i have a question, anyone was able to play supreme kai?

The game looks good, and i wanna follow it to play it more, but i would like to suggest that better dont include quest that couldnt be completed, also a way to custom the keys, for be more easy to handle

I loved the card battle sistem,was fun and i was playing around anyone i could, also carrots, i have only 16 the other 2 i dont have any idea where they could be....

And Jackie Chun outfit was a nice touch, i hope have more from this game, and correct some dialog's bugged since i use oolong transformed on bulma, but appear roshi or oolong face on the speaks.... beside that good luck and i wait for next update
Thank you for your support an suggestions, I appreciate it !
About the dragonball on the worldmap, check at night and you will see it.
Did the dev ever make that discord?
I don't want a discord.
this game is literally unplayable
Can you give me more details about it so i can improve it ?

3.70 star(s) 27 Votes