RyuseiZED

Jul 30, 2018
Thank you for your support an suggestions, I appreciate it !
About the dragonball on the worldmap, check at night and you will see it.

I don't want a discord.

Can you give me more details about it so i can improve it ?

OK thanks i will do it, but what about the fact i cant find chi chi again? any idea why is that bug ???? or something i should do to found her again?

RyuseiZED

Jul 30, 2018
She appears at different moments of the day, look out her day planning in the kitchen to find her.

Find the card album on the table (Kamehouse)
i already did it, also talk with his dad and still, nothing at all.... and the "Walktrought" doesnt have anything usefull info its almost empty, and the sounds you buy, doenst play?

pancrasio110

Jun 3, 2018
i cant find a tao pai pia,i cant make pafu pafu gohan scene and i dont know how can i win fast because whit duels need a lot of time

Nauthy Turtle

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2019
i already did it, also talk with his dad and still, nothing at all.... and the "Walktrought" doesnt have anything usefull info its almost empty, and the sounds you buy, doenst play?
I updated the walkthrough about Chichi's planning :
The sounds work with me, can you give me your save so I check it ?
i cant find a tao pai pia,i cant make pafu pafu gohan scene and i dont know how can i win fast because whit duels need a lot of time
The Quest journal says that quest isn't finished yet so you can't find Tao Pai Pai for now. Same for Gohan's pafu pafu.

Nauthy Turtle

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2019
In the conversation with chi-chi about ox-king living is misspelled leaving.
Thank you I will fix it. If you find other misspelled, please tell me. English isn't my native language.
How can I revisit scenes like is there any gallery??
There is no events replaying (for now).
after unlocking the flash option with oolong as I activate the scene with chichi and willy?
The next scene isn't available yet.

3.70 star(s) 27 Votes