kalemsiz

Sep 8, 2018
ı open the my game files but ı can not have any save / ı cant any save in load or ı cant have any save in game files
why? ı dont now too

sorry for my bad english

Nauthy Turtle

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2019
ı open the my game files but ı can not have any save / ı cant any save in load or ı cant have any save in game files
why? ı dont now too

sorry for my bad english
Yes it must be a corrupted file. Did you download the game on this topic or on an other website ?
And Use 7zip to unzip it instead of Winrar, it may work better

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
i like and support the idea, but the quality seems maybe retro but too low for me and no android18 yet?

Nauthy Turtle

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2019
i like and support the idea, but the quality seems maybe retro but too low for me and no android18 yet?
Thank you for the support. Android 18 will come when the Buu saga will be available.
For now, there is only the Saiyan saga.

Nicola777

Nov 14, 2018
this update was a bit short for most of the still images were implemented not animations. I am hoping for great new content for version 0.06. there are no criticisms it is just my personal opinion because this game has great potential and I am passionate only that on the best part of each mission nothing happens. in my opinion you have to complete one mission at a time otherwise you get confused with events.

haydenlam

Jul 8, 2018
this update was a bit short for most of the still images were implemented not animations. I am hoping for great new content for version 0.06. there are no criticisms it is just my personal opinion because this game has great potential and I am passionate only that on the best part of each mission nothing happens. in my opinion you have to complete one mission at a time otherwise you get confused with events.
in my opinion having freedom of what you want to complete is the best option of course this is still in development so none of the quests are really that progressed but when the game is complete it will be better having the freedom of doing what you want first instead of just following the main quest line which is quite boring. Also some quests require you to do other quests to receive certain items which I like the idea of as it just makes the game more exciting and it actually allows people to have the freedom and a guide at the same time.

Reactions: Doctorshemp

Nicola777

Nov 14, 2018
nothing is known yet. some pictures have been published but they are visible only on pantreon. otherwise all is silent from 1/09/2020:devilish:

Reactions: hotmen
3.70 star(s) 27 Votes