keff

Jan 21, 2018
all the grinding and walking and finding items and what not is way too time consuming for me to want to do it again every update. i'm probably gonna hold off on this game until chi-chi gets more progress. the supreme kai mode seems like it would fix this issue but i wouldn't spend $12 a month on it until much later when the game has plenty of content

Jul 5, 2020
all the grinding and walking and finding items and what not is way too time consuming for me to want to do it again every update. i'm probably gonna hold off on this game until chi-chi gets a lot more progress. the supreme kai mode seems like it would fix this issue but i wouldn't spend $12 a month on it until much later when the game has plenty of content
NaughtyTurtle gets no support, the game progresses slowly. He's pretty much doing this alone. If he gets support he can hire programmers and artists, the game would surely progress quickly. All we can do who play this game for free is to test and report bugs so the game could be improved.

keff

Jan 21, 2018
NaughtyTurtle gets no support, the game progresses slowly. He's pretty much doing this alone. If he gets support he can hire programmers and artists, the game would surely progress quickly. All we can do who play this game for free is to test and report bugs so the game could be improved.
i wasn't saying it was progressing too slowly, if anything it's progressing much faster than these types of games usually do. i was just saying how i feel about it. i also think that the supreme kai mode might be too expensive for this point in development. i don't know how many people are buying it so i could be wrong, but i think if it was like $8 or something he might end up making more money from it

Reactions: venomloki

tuShua

Oct 29, 2017
Nothing much though. The only "naughty" I've seen is Princess Snake showing tits, that's it. Chichi can go anywhere now in the map, you can talk to NPCs asking for your price but it's unimplemented yet. There might be a patch that will be added in a few weeks. Or best is wait for the walkthrough to appear, I might have missed something out because I only played it like how I played v0.06
Stay safe there. I hope you are doing fine
Thank you so much for the quick reply. I really appreciate it! You saved me from the time of going through all of the grinding again. I guess for now, I'll have to wait til the game gets updated with more content

ben7513

Mar 26, 2018
How do you get the scanner and how do you get quest from Dr. Brief. The changelog says that Willy's wife is now scanable but I dont have the scanner.

Nicola777

Nov 14, 2018
I go with Chichi in the shop and the scene does not activate. not even with the old man on the bench, and at kamehouse there is a scene on the beach and nothing happens. What do I do with king yammer fruit? I took it and I don't know what to do with it

Nej_Aldrig

Dec 6, 2017
General Issues:
Extra spaces between last word in sentences and punctuation. Like this !

Rules suggestions:
SAME:When a card is placed touching 2 or more cards and at least one is the opposite color, and the touching sides of each card are the same rank( 8 touching 8 for example), the other cards are flipped.

PLUS:When 1 card is placed touching (at least?, or exactly?) 2 others and the sum of the numbers that are touching equals the sum of the other numbers that are touching, both cards are captured.
-----------------------
Kamehouse:
Jajirobi-
Take that -> Take this
(That is for distant objects, ie "take that chair over there")

-----------------
Lookout:
Roshi to Krillin-
I hope it -> I hope so / I hope you are right
It refers to objects, you can't hope objects, "I hope chair", but you can hope concepts, such as "I hope I will have a chair".

That floating doll-
I never saw -> I've never seen
(He's still training, so present perfect tense, not past tense)

internal-
the time in this room will be more faster -> Time in this room will be faster / Time in this room will move faster
You can't use a comparative word to modify another comparative word. More cars, faster cars, more and faster cars = yes. More faster cars = no.

Kami-
Brng back Gokus life -> Bring Goku back to life

Korin Tower:
where Yajirobe is
-------------------
Goku's House:
Internal-
I wonder what is he looking like that -> I wonder what he is looking at(like that)

Pending -> a bit strange use of the word.
----------------
City:
Molester-
grope her a bit further -> go a bit further/ grope her some more

random people-
did you saw that gorgeous -> see that
was teasing every men -> every man
opened -> open

Young girl-
with the is the red eye - remove is the
if she knows discover - remove knows

Old Woman-
I don't know if the use of "keep" is correct in her introduction dialouge, I would use "take care of my naugthy boy" or "for my naugthy boy".

police-
junk -> junkies
---------------

If I do any more proofreading, I'll send it in a DM, this would clog up the thread if I continued.

Reactions: Nauthy Turtle

vikmaster

May 1, 2018
Hello, could someone tell me if the game already in this version has sex scenes or are they going to put them in an update later?

Nauthy Turtle

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2019
i got crash when i go to the underworld
I tried it with your save and didn't get a crash. If anybody else got this problem, please tell me
Bugs that i found chichi animation when you go out of gohans hut it repeats even when u listen to her as roshi after she got out.
The function super kai has can be used on willys wife when u try to get the photo(im not a patreon).
When you go to underworld as chichi and go back i can't exit from bulmas ship for some reason even when character change i can only exit by going to another place.
For aome reason Ican't read the money on chichis intamate diary it just blacks and goes back to chichis room
Thank you very much for your help ! I fixed them and will release a debug patch soon
Just wanted to ask, can we currently do all of chichis quest or are those still being worked on?
The game is in alpha so new quests will still be added in futur updates
all the grinding and walking and finding items and what not is way too time consuming for me to want to do it again every update. i'm probably gonna hold off on this game until chi-chi gets more progress. the supreme kai mode seems like it would fix this issue but i wouldn't spend $12 a month on it until much later when the game has plenty of content
i wasn't saying it was progressing too slowly, if anything it's progressing much faster than these types of games usually do. i was just saying how i feel about it. i also think that the supreme kai mode might be too expensive for this point in development. i don't know how many people are buying it so i could be wrong, but i think if it was like $8 or something he might end up making more money from it
You can save time with 100% quests available with Tiers 2 (wich is even less money than 8$ you suggested). No need to get Supreme Kai for that
Also, Can the developer finish the Chi Chi quests so you can play with her in strip poker please.
Strip poker is in stand by for now
I go with Chichi in the shop and the scene does not activate. not even with the old man on the bench, and at kamehouse there is a scene on the beach and nothing happens. What do I do with king yammer fruit? I took it and I don't know what to do with it
Chichi is playable everywhere but the naughty scenes aren't available yet.
If you read the Yenma's fruit description, it tells you that you can't die until you have it. (This may change later)
If I do any more proofreading, I'll send it in a DM, this would clog up the thread if I continued.
Thank you very much ! I'm not a native english so I appreciate your help with words. I will fix those issues (y) If you find others, please send it to me in a private message.

Reactions: Nej_Aldrig and keff

chincheta

Apr 3, 2019
I tried it with your save and didn't get a crash. If anybody else got this problem, please tell me

Thank you very much for your help ! I fixed them and will release a debug patch soon

The game is in alpha so new quests will still be added in futur updates

You can save time with 100% quests available with Tiers 2 (wich is even less money than 8$ you suggested). No need to get Supreme Kai for that

Strip poker is in stand by for now

Chichi is playable everywhere but the naughty scenes aren't available yet.
If you read the Yenma's fruit description, it tells you that you can't die until you have it. (This may change later)

Thank you very much ! I'm not a native english so I appreciate your help with words. I will fix those issues (y) If you find others, please send it to me in a private message.
here is my save.

Reactions: Nauthy Turtle

Nauthy Turtle

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2019
Thanks to Rentarro44848 and Nej_Aldrig, a new debug patch has been released.
Delete the previous one and place the new one instead.
Thank you again for your help guys (y)

IDKAM

Aug 17, 2018
I'm new to this game so can anyone tell me if there is a sex scene in this game?? if not I'll just bookmark it and probably wait for the incoming updates.

ben7513

Mar 26, 2018
I'm new to this game so can anyone tell me if there is a sex scene in this game?? if not I'll just bookmark it and probably wait for the incoming updates.

I have not seen any sex scenes right now. I would just bookmark it for later. It is just mostly nude/semi-nude pics.

Nicola777

Nov 14, 2018
excuse me a simple information. besides the scenes with the snake princess which scenes are activated with chichi? I did the fruit mission, what should I do now?

3.70 star(s) 27 Votes