Maverick2104

Mar 5, 2018
Hi guys,
I often receive private messages from people who want to support the game on Patreon but they don't know how the "rewards" work. To make things clear about it, I created a page explaining each reward in details with links to the patreon posts. If you still got questions about it, tell me and I will answer it.
Good night, could you take a look at the problems transforming as oolong in the new version that gives error in the game?

Kristu

Aug 7, 2016
i like this game but i dunno if is some anti cheat mechanic if u reach or spend 100k money in game u cannot gain money anymore the money bug in 0 and this bug are present since the first version

belvoir

May 17, 2017
Can you clone other NPCS when you talk to them ?
Did you used an old save from previous version or is it a new from V0.06 ?
If it's a new game from V0.06, send me your save and I will check it.
same with me, latest ver. new save (just started few hours ago), I can clone, but transform got me an error.

here is my save, hope I helped a little bit :p
(had to put it in the archive)

xlash

Nov 29, 2018
i played this back in 0.01 and stopped at 0.02. anyone know if there are animated chichi sex scenes?

Jul 5, 2020
i played this back in 0.01 and stopped at 0.02. anyone know if there are animated chichi sex scenes?
No sex scenes I've seen yet. I've only played this since v0.05. Only I've seen with Chichi's is her tits when she's sleeping. Were there sex pics before?

Last edited:
Aug 29, 2017
i like this game but i dunno if is some anti cheat mechanic if u reach or spend 100k money in game u cannot gain money anymore the money bug in 0 and this bug are present since the first version
No it's not anti cheat it. The number 100k is outside the limit that it can handle and usually in such situations how the program handles it needs to be added by the dev but i think he didn't bother thinking no one would cross that threshold playing normally but if u do encounter this problem u can just use a save editor to edit the amount, it dosen't actually become 0 so just reduce it to below 100k and it will work properly again.

Reactions: hentai1988master

Omniban

Jul 13, 2017
1. thats not supreme kai thats old kai, the only available options for player characters suck. either you play as a chick (chi and chi and bulma), an old fart (roshi and old kai), a shitty pig (oolong) or a coward (satan). Would be nice if we got a good choice (Actually one of the Z fighters, or an OC or something)

Nauthy Turtle

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2019
Sorry for the oolong transformation bug, it is caused by a shitty script I removed before zipping the file. I didn't know this would cause so much troubles with timers. I'm uploading a new file, sorry for the inconvenience guys.
I think they should make you should be able to choose characters the storyline and everything should stay the same but the character should be able to you able to choose like Goku or Vegeta or somebody this is my opinion of course it will take a hard work but the game will be much more fun when people would be able to choose what character they want to this is my opinion
Goku and Vegeta aren't character fit for erogame (in my opinion), if you want to play with them, try the legacy of Goku series on GBA
I feel like the creator is trying to do too many things at the same time so what you get is a game with a good concept but not enough content. Should probably focus more on 1 area and get further into a certain character then start developing things 1 by 1.
That's the problem when you devellop a game alone, it is not as well structured as in a real team
No sex scenes I've seen yet. I've only played this since v0.05. Only I've seen with Chichi's is her tits when she's sleeping. Were there sex pics before?
No there are no sex scenes yet so you haven't missed anything mate
1. thats not supreme kai thats old kai, the only available options for player characters suck. either you play as a chick (chi and chi and bulma), an old fart (roshi and old kai), a shitty pig (oolong) or a coward (satan). Would be nice if we got a good choice (Actually one of the Z fighters, or an OC or something)
You can play the Legacy of Goku series if you want to play with thoses characters, I won't had them in this game

Reactions: DogDoge

Ousawa

May 28, 2017
Goku and Vegeta aren't character fit for erogame (in my opinion), if you want to play with them, try the legacy of Goku series on GBA
I can agree with that. If you would add Goku or any other Z fighter to this game, it would be completly diffirent type of game. Adding any Z fighter would end up in creating a fighting game where you travel around the world, fight a lot of enemies and from time to time you would get some sex scene after defeting a boss (or rape that boss). So we would get pretty stnadard RPGMaker H-game.
I personally think that this game is much more appealing in a form that we have right now (only waiting for updates is tiring, but if you are making this game alone, it's understable).

Reactions: Nauthy Turtle

AinzOoal27

Jun 17, 2020
I think they should make you should be able to choose characters the storyline and everything should stay the same but the character should be able to you able to choose like Goku or Vegeta or somebody this is my opinion of course it will take a hard work but the game will be much more fun when people would be able to choose what character they want to this is my opinion

pezpez

Apr 30, 2018
got an error when playing Oolong when transforming, missing (Graphics/system/timer) picture, v0.07.1

chincheta

Apr 3, 2019
Sorry for the oolong transformation bug, it is caused by a shitty script I removed before zipping the file. I didn't know this would cause so much troubles with timers. I'm uploading a new file, sorry for the inconvenience guys.

That's the problem when you devellop a game alone, it is not as well structured as in a real team

No there are no sex scenes yet so you haven't missed anything mate

You can play the Legacy of Goku series if you want to play with thoses characters, I won't had them in this game
so.... when we will get the first sex scene?, we've been waiting too long already.

Reactions: EdExmaquina
3.70 star(s) 27 Votes