Nauthy Turtle

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2019
so.... when we will get the first sex scene?, we've been waiting too long already.
When I will get the time to do it. The more Patreon supporters I will get, the more quicker it will be
how to get stripper job or baby sitter ? i cant triger it just modeling
They are not available yet
The game freezes when i approach puiccolo in the forrest at night at chi chis house
Can you send me your save please ? I will check it

Nauthy Turtle

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2019
New game files + patch has been uploaded to solve some bugs and add new features

New features :

✔ New cards in Hell and Snake Palace
✔ Fixed Timer crash
✔ New option to go back in Bulma's ship on Worldmap

ElPiti

Sep 13, 2018
Is there a full or close to full guide for quests? Last time I played I got stuck getting food or something on the boar forest.

Shadow_Soul

Nov 26, 2018
There's two bug apparently.
- One of Chichi's asset is missing. It's the one in which she look outside the window, in the kitchen. It was present in the older versions but apparently was bugged in the 0.7.1 and is completely missing in 0.7.2. The event can still be triggered, causing the game to crash.
- It's impossible to give 5 Golden Capsules to Mr. Briefs.

Apart from the that, the game is great although I think you should plan bigger features for each upgrades. The game is not really that different from how it was months ago. It's still great but I think updates should be more impactful.

Reactions: Nauthy Turtle

Nauthy Turtle

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2019
There's two bug apparently.
- One of Chichi's asset is missing. It's the one in which she look outside the window, in the kitchen. It was present in the older versions but apparently was bugged in the 0.7.1 and is completely missing in 0.7.2. The event can still be triggered, causing the game to crash.
- It's impossible to give 5 Golden Capsules to Mr. Briefs.

Apart from the that, the game is great although I think you should plan bigger features for each upgrades. The game is not really that different from how it was months ago. It's still great but I think updates should be more impactful.
Thank you I'm gonna check that and fix it
Yes I would love to make more impactfull Updates however I'm still alone to make it right now. It will be faster if I coul gather a skilled team. I have some help for V0.08 so there will be more content than in the previous ones.
I went to test the save, kind of in this version does not accept the save from the previous version ... View attachment 894261
As i wrote in the main thread, previous saves are not compatible unfortunately. That's why I reuploaded the game files instead of just a debug patch.

Reactions: chincheta

Nauthy Turtle

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2019
How do I do this?
Zip your savefile with a zipping program like "winrar" or "7-zip" and attach it in your message
Can’t stay dead, game will immediately send me back to Earth once I beat King Kai
Yes you can't stay dead. If you win against King Yenma, this is a "Continue"
If you lose against him, it's "game over"

Reactions: closetpervert904

Nauthy Turtle

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2019
Thanks to Shadow_Soul, a new debug patch is available
✔ Fix Chi-Chi looking the window in her kitchen
✔ Fixed you can now give your capsules to Dr Brief and unlock Scouter LvL2
✔ Fixed minor bugs

Reactions: chincheta

closetpervert904

Oct 6, 2018
Zip your savefile with a zipping program like "winrar" or "7-zip" and attach it in your message
Here you go... The game also crashes when i have flashback with chi-chi or when i try to transform with oolong. also the wiki is outdated

it may not mean much but I recognize you're working very hard and I'm appreciative of that.. I wish I had the skill set otherwise, i'd offer to join... but if you ever need someone to read for grammar errors or something like that.. let me know.

Last edited:

Ecchidude

Jul 24, 2018
Helloo, thank you for creating this game, i see potential in this project, but i played this version and the one before, and i have always problems with oolong and his transformation and quests (like transform into chichi for the photo of the grandma).
Keep the great work!!! I'll play all your versions :D.

Delfine

Mar 4, 2019
While I do enjoy this game starting from scratch repeatedly is growing a bit tiring. Also found this after opening some boosterpacks "Unable to find: Graphics/Triple_Triad/Cards/Buu2"

3.70 star(s) 27 Votes