Idk_SFM

Mar 21, 2020
when I try to do chi chi's "a new job" quest it just wont work I tried talking to everyone I should but when I select the job option from oolong nothing happens and when I go to chi chi it says I have no jobs. am I doing something wrong or is this a bug?

closetpervert904

Oct 6, 2018
Thank you for your save ! About the transformation bug, it has been solved in V0.07.2, make sure to download the new files + patch and it will work.

Thanks a lot for your support and help offer ! Yes of course, any help will be appreciated. If you are good in english, you can note the grammar errors and send them to me in private message and I wil fix them (y)
In the save i sent you, the game also crashes when you chichi sees piccolo at night under the apple tree

SaHiL KaYa

Sep 2, 2019
when I try to do chi chi's "a new job" quest it just wont work I tried talking to everyone I should but when I select the job option from oolong nothing happens and when I go to chi chi it says I have no jobs. am I doing something wrong or is this a bug?
Because it's under develop that's why you can't do it. So simply just complete 2 takes before play chichi's as a character.
Complete
" and " (Quests).
Read it then done carefully to get access on her character.

Reactions: Kise111

Idk_SFM

Mar 21, 2020
Because it's under develop that's why you can't do it. So simply just complete 2 takes before play chichi's as a character.
Complete
" and " (Quests).
Read it then done carefully to get access on her character.
ok thanks. also another question is there a faster way of making money for the Chi chi's money quest because when I play cards with people I only get like 100 Zeni.

SaHiL KaYa

Sep 2, 2019
ok thanks. also another question is there a faster way of making money for the Chi chi's money quest because when I play cards with people I only get like 100 Zeni.
You should check for get some money too. Also visit all places to get some silver coins (Zeni).

edscorp

Jun 19, 2017
I was playing and this error happened right after opening a pack of cards that I bought. Does anyone know what this error is and if you can fix it?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

SaHiL KaYa

Sep 2, 2019
I was playing and this error happened right after opening a pack of cards that I bought. Does anyone know what this error is and if you can fix it?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I also have this error because of buying rare card booster, so avoid it because they will try to fix it in next update I think. (Don't forget to mention game developer on your message/comment)

Jul 5, 2020
any news on the new 8.0 update? I ask why we are at the end of November and there is no news
Seems like NaughtyTurtle is very busy, he did say he would release big update for v0.8. he did post an update on his Patreon with Chi-Chi's bikini artwork, so we pretty have much have an idea what's coming up next. Let's be patient with him

Nicola777

Nov 14, 2018
respect his work mine was just curiosity. unfortunately here in Italy the situation is very bad and being a big fan of this game I wanted to spend a couple of hours playing and not thinking about it. I am mainly attracted to the corruption of chichi and in the last update there was none. I hope the stories of willy and the old gohan are also implemented;):love:

Reactions: hentai1988master
Jul 5, 2020
respect his work mine was just curiosity. unfortunately here in Italy the situation is very bad and being a big fan of this game I wanted to spend a couple of hours playing and not thinking about it. I am mainly attracted to the corruption of chichi and in the last update there was none. I hope the stories of willy and the old gohan are also implemented;):love:
You're very much appreciated Nicola777. You really like this game. I hope things would be better in Italy, this pandemic really is madness. Let's hope there would update on their story

Reactions: slave master
3.70 star(s) 27 Votes