Shadow_Soul

Nov 26, 2018
Thanks :giggle: Would you please tell me that how to play card game because I lose every time when I played.
Unfortunately, that part is still obscure to me. Should be similiar to a FFX(?) card game I think. Aside from the tutorial, which you can find in game, I don't really know that much about the card game.

Nicola777

Nov 14, 2018
you have to look at the values ai 4 sides of the cards. when you drop a card if the value of the side of your card is greater than the one on the ground you win and the card changes color. then there are the combos if you insert between 2 cards already on the ground a card whose sum is equal the other 2 cards become yours. watch the tutorial

Reactions: SaHiL KaYa

SaHiL KaYa

Sep 2, 2019
Unfortunately, that part is still obscure to me. Should be similiar to a FFX(?) card game I think. Aside from the tutorial, which you can find in game, I don't really know that much about the card game.
Thanks for reply. :)

you have to look at the values ai 4 sides of the cards. when you drop a card if the value of the side of your card is greater than the one on the ground you win and the card changes color. then there are the combos if you insert between 2 cards already on the ground a card whose sum is equal the other 2 cards become yours. watch the tutorial
Thanks for guidance. :giggle:

Nauthy Turtle

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2019
Here you go... The game also crashes when i have flashback with chi-chi or when i try to transform with oolong. also the wiki is outdated

it may not mean much but I recognize you're working very hard and I'm appreciative of that.. I wish I had the skill set otherwise, i'd offer to join... but if you ever need someone to read for grammar errors or something like that.. let me know.
Thank you for your save ! About the transformation bug, it has been solved in V0.07.2, make sure to download the new files + patch and it will work. Can you tell me wich part of the wiki is outdated ? (I'm not the one who manage it)

Thanks a lot for your support and help offer ! Yes of course, any help will be appreciated. If you are good in english, you can note the grammar errors and send them to me in private message and I wil fix them (y)
Helloo, thank you for creating this game, i see potential in this project, but i played this version and the one before, and i have always problems with oolong and his transformation and quests (like transform into chichi for the photo of the grandma).
Keep the great work!!! I'll play all your versions :D.
While I do enjoy this game starting from scratch repeatedly is growing a bit tiring. Also found this after opening some boosterpacks "Unable to find: Graphics/Triple_Triad/Cards/Buu2"
You can support the game on Patreon and get 100% to avoid the repeated growing
Thank you for the bug report, I'm gonna check that (y)
Thanks :giggle: Would you please tell me that how to play card game because I lose every time when I played.
As many players seem to have troubles with cards, I will create some video tutorials about it.
Pending, you can look at "Triple Triad" from FF8, tha card game is the same.

Reactions: mappero87

momo002

Jul 2, 2017
Hello I have a curious case that happens that I create a new game in version 7.2 and in the diary of chi chi the page of the mysterious molester the page 3 is activated
here is my save:

Reactions: Nauthy Turtle

Nauthy Turtle

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2019
Hello I have a curious case that happens that I create a new game in version 7.2 and in the diary of chi chi the page of the mysterious molester the page 3 is activated
here is my save:
Thank you for your help, this has been fixed. I can't release a patch for it but the bug won't be in V0.08 thanks to you (y)

montblonk

Mar 19, 2020
this is the mission that I cannot pass, because I don't know how to transform
talk to oolong in the ship while its docked next to chi chis house and itll let you play as him, then talk to chi chi as oolong and it should give you an option to copy. After that hit "shift" and select transform and tada.

3.70 star(s) 27 Votes