pcdc

May 4, 2017
anyone knows of any new feature other than Chichi drying clothes in a bikini at Kame's House?

tuShua

Oct 29, 2017
Hello NAUGHTY
Hi guys, sorry for the very long delay to answer.
First of all, this won't help the game develloppement if people post Patreon early access stuff here.
If you are a patreon and have any question about a new update content, send me a message and I will answer you.

The garlic JR saga was a lot of programming and the drawings are still here (exept the sex animation with Willy because I need some practice with my new animation program to make something decent). There are 5 new drawings are already in the game and more coming soon. You just have to trigger the scenes. The CG were supposed to be done in the public release.

I'm almost done with the walkthrough so you just have to discover the new content pending it's done.

Now, I just wish you a good game, hope you will enjoy it. If you find any bug, please tell me. I will answer all the messages today when I'll have some free time.
Hello! Is there any changelog for v.09?

Thank you, btw for still taking the time and effort to do this. As much as I would love to support developers like you, I'm currently broke at the moment as I still don't have a job because of the pandemic. When I get hired for one, I'll be sure to sub. Cheers

Reactions: Nauthy Turtle

Nicola777

Nov 14, 2018
nothing i downloaded the version on f95 brought chichi to the maximum and in the saga garlik does nothing. i can't find gohan either we have to wait for the public version or a guide because i don't know what to do. up to the scenes of version 0.8 everything works then no new scene is activated. weight that we must wait for this

jikorde

Mar 4, 2018
how to increase Chichi beyond 3 naughty points?
For points you just need to find new lewd things to interact with. Pick up the mags with her, interact with any sunglasses event, and talk to people to trigger more lewd events. Basically explore the sandbox open world with her.

For level, 3 is the max.

peixe751

Jul 7, 2017
For points you just need to find new lewd things to interact with. Pick up the mags with her, interact with any sunglasses event, and talk to people to trigger more lewd events. Basically explore the sandbox open world with her.

For level, 3 is the max.
I cant find anything to interact with her, and already got all the mags

tuShua

Oct 29, 2017

For level, 3 is the max.
haven't downloaded yet, but are there new scenes for chichi and her old neighbor?

closetpervert904

Oct 6, 2018
I can't help but want this to work... and i cna appreciate a dev who doesnt quit despite the bugs and haters being negative so I will pick this game back up

Nicola777

Nov 14, 2018
nothing the garlic saga does not work. you only see chichi in a bikini on the beach hanging out the laundry. we have to wait for them to release the public version or a patch otherwise nothing works

Nicola777

Nov 14, 2018
Yhe V0.09 uploaded on F95zone isn't official so I can't do nothing about it. You should wait for the official public release (Sunday coming) to get the final version with bug fixed and CG drawings

giantboss

Aug 10, 2016
Is there any sex in this game? Because i'm playing for a few hours and only saw a handful of scenes
Also to the person who did the portraits for the characters nice job they look great.

Last edited:
Reactions: chipshandon12

TBNRmojoz

Jan 27, 2019
Im on mobile when ever i try to extract the files it gets to 1% then says it'll take 174k hours to finish i left it for a half hour with no change so i just canceled it

Jul 5, 2020
Im on mobile when ever i try to extract the files it gets to 1% then says it'll take 174k hours to finish i left it for a half hour with no change so i just canceled it
Use PC to extract it and move it to your phone for convenience. I don't think it's because of the game. Maybe find an extractor in the App store/Play store

Reactions: TBNRmojoz
Jul 5, 2020
Is there any sex in this game? Because i'm playing for a few hours and only saw a handful of scenes
Also to the person who did the portraits for the characters nkce job they look great.
There will be an upcoming scenes but I'm not sure if it's an intercourse. Let's hope!

3.70 star(s) 27 Votes