Ousawa

May 28, 2017
how to increase Chichi beyond 3 naughty points?
I discovered that you need to find naughty book as Chi-chi. That gives you points.

I also have question. Last time I played this game at version 0.6 and now I played this version of the game and I don't see anything new. What the hell?

Last edited:

La Sumisa

Feb 7, 2020
Alguien que me ayude con la esfera de kame house? Y si Chi Chi (Milk) puede tener otro trabajo aparte de ser modelo de Oolong, por favor dígame con que npc hablo

toni123456789

Nov 14, 2018
How do you do Chi Chis third quest? I have been talking to everyone and nothing has happened, in previous versions the quest worked besides the final job but now it just isnt working at all.

peixe751

Jul 7, 2017
I discovered that you need to find naughty book as Chi-chi. That gives you points.

I also have question. Last time I played this game at version 0.6 and now I played this version of the game and I don't see anything new. What the hell?
Thats my problem i guess, i got all the mags with Roshi basically, so im stuck at 7 Naughty Points so i cant proceed with her

peixe751

Jul 7, 2017
Thats my problem i guess, i got all the mags with Roshi basically, so im stuck at 7 Naughty Points so i cant proceed with her
Im guessing thats my problem, but how to proceed in the Photoshoot with Oolong?

Last edited:

Ousawa

May 28, 2017
Im guessing thats my problem, but how to proceed in the Photoshoot with Oolong?
You must achieve 2 level of naughtines with ChiChi to get better photos. I was able to do it when I picked all the magazines I could as ChiChi and do some other stuff, for example you can voyeur couple having sex in their house in town.

You can also achieve 3 level of naughtines, but I don't know how, I'm missing 4 points to that lvl.

Jul 5, 2020
You must achieve 2 level of naughtines with ChiChi to get better photos. I was able to do it when I picked all the magazines I could as ChiChi and do some other stuff, for example you can voyeur couple having sex in their house in town.

You can also achieve 3 level of naughtines, but I don't know how, I'm missing 4 points to that lvl.
[/QUOTE

Go to kitchen in Goku/Chichi's House, sit on the chair and go the window. You'll gain 1 point each.

Go to the Forest with Willy and talk to the Nudist, when Willy asks you if you would come with him to the Nudist Beach, answer "Why not"

Go to Kamehouse and watch YouTube as Chichi

Reactions: peixe751 and Ousawa

Ousawa

May 28, 2017
hentai1988master

Thanks, I didn't know about youtube in kamehouse and kitchen things, but I already talked to Nudist without Willy and now I doesn't work. Any other sugestions? I need only 1 point right now.
Also does Garlic Jr Saga works? Because I don't see anything to do in this saga.

Last edited:
Jul 5, 2020
hentai1988master

Thanks, I didn't know about youtube in kamehouse and kitchen things, but I already talked to Nudist without Willy and now I doesn't work. Any other sugestions? I need only 1 point right now.
Also does Garlic Jr Saga works? Because I don't see anything to do in this saga.
Have you tried talking to Nudist with Willy again? Hmmm others that I can think of are the kamesutra mags which you already have. I don't think Garlic Saga has a +1 Naughty Point

peixe751

Jul 7, 2017
With all that i could reach 10 Naughty Points, which got me to level 2, but im stuck to level 3 until he adds more content i guess

Nicola777

Nov 14, 2018
reached level 3 chichi takes the nude photos and shows herself in topples before taking the photos. nothing else can be done because the version here 0.9 on f95 doesn't work. we have to wait for Naughty Turtle's release on Sunday. I repeat this version does not work we have to wait for Sunday

Reactions: chipshandon12

Nicola777

Nov 14, 2018
sorry i was wrong the 5 event will be in version 1.0 i asked at this time and they told me they couldn't put it in version 0.9

Sep 18, 2020
Thank you for your suggestions, I really appreciate it and I'm glad you like the game ;)
About the speed mode, there is already a speed mode when you will get the object : Bulma's watch
Thats why I disabled the "Shift " like you said. With bulma's watch equiped, you'll be faster than Speedy Gonzales X-)

You can check the map with the "W" button to better see the World map. I'll try to make a more visual a mini map in the next update to better see the locations and the player's location in real time. There is already the Dragon Ball icons on the world map, you need to find the Dragon radar et equip it to see the icons.

Ok for the Capsule Corp bug, I tried it and it worked for me. I wonder if other people will have the same problem.
If yes, I'm gonna fix it (y)
Tell me If you get other suggestions or discover new bugs while playing. Have fun !
Plz plz plz plz make this game for android plz

3.70 star(s) 27 Votes