mrM14

Oct 6, 2020
Is there any way to get more naughty points? because i need to get points for chi-chi and i've already got all the magazines.

Jul 5, 2020
Is there any way to get more naughty points? because i need to get points for chi-chi and i've already got all the magazines.
West City
1.) Naughty Event on West City? It's where Roshi/Supreme Kai peeping.

Goku's House
1.) Read Diary
2.) Sit on the table
3.) Look at the window

Forest
1.) Do the Desperate Housewife event (Willy's event)
2.) Go together with Willy and talk to the Nudist and answer "Why not?"

Kamehouse
1.) Oolong photoshoot
2.) Watch YouTube

I can't think of anything else aside from these and the magazines

mrM14

Oct 6, 2020
West City
1.) Naughty Event on West City? It's where Roshi/Supreme Kai peeping.

Goku's House
1.) Read Diary
2.) Sit on the table
3.) Look at the window

Forest
1.) Do the Desperate Housewife event (Willy's event)
2.) Go together with Willy and talk to the Nudist and answer "Why not?"

Kamehouse
1.) Oolong photoshoot
2.) Watch YouTube

I can't think of anything else aside from these and the magazines
Thank you!!! :D

Ban7

Dec 25, 2020
Hello, you should add the description of the updates because it is not known what they add, I want to pay the patreon but the game is very incomplete, and it does not let me play it well and formally because errors are skipped and the game is very short, you cannot even do nothing even with the characters

Reactions: Ryuki_time

Ryuki_time

May 10, 2020
(Sorry if I repeat some already spoken suggestions)
I think the game really needs:
●A recollection room; I know the toilet in Kamehouse is somewhat one but we need something much easier to view unlocked scenes. The player can also select locked scenes and get hints on how to unlock them. Each scenes can have the option to choose with costumes the girls wear.

●I think it would be better to change characters in-and-outside the ship

● Alternative way to get money/zeni is to have Oolong sell the photoshoot pics to someone. And a scene of Chichi getting blackmailed if you sold the pics to a specific character and you talk to that specific character as Chichi

● Cycling through day n night could be done via an item or on the ship instead of having to go to another location or only using old Kai

● Include an option for making female characters to run around it the nude once thier naughty points get high enough

So far the game is fine but having to backtrack a lot is annoying. I'm still waiting for a sex scene to come out

cantozanos

Mar 19, 2019
hello all
first thing, thanks to Nauthy Turtle for this really nice game.
I would like to ask about the naughty points as I believe I am not following correctly the system.
It seems to me that they are the gatecheckers for quite a bit of content.
Is there no way to obtain them with all the main chars and npcs ?
another thing, it seems to me that some of the lewd events are a 1 time only and that if you do them with Roshi for instatnce then you cannot do them with ChiChi or other character.... is there a way to properly do it on all ?
Card game is really funny so would welcome more of it.
Map navigation is getting better and better so really nice the effor put in there.
I like the sandbo style but it would still need cleqr routes for the quests and help indication better what is missing for progression.
Thanks again

Reactions: Nauthy Turtle

Nauthy Turtle

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2019
everything stuck doesn't work the garlic saga 2 and freezes when I play cards with willy's wife and the supreme. event 5 willy does not appear and I do not find gohan for chichi missions. i'll send you my save to create the debug pathch
Thank you for the help ! I fixed the Willy wife crash
Old saves are not compatible with new updates
any sex scene on current build?
I planned to make one for V0.09 but I need some practice with animation so couldn't put it in V0.09
[/QUOTE]
Hello NAUGHTY

Hello! Is there any changelog for v.09?

Thank you, btw for still taking the time and effort to do this. As much as I would love to support developers like you, I'm currently broke at the moment as I still don't have a job because of the pandemic. When I get hired for one, I'll be sure to sub. Cheers
Yes , there is a video trailer and the features are in the description : :
Hello, you should add the description of the updates because it is not known what they add, I want to pay the patreon but the game is very incomplete, and it does not let me play it well and formally because errors are skipped and the game is very short, you cannot even do nothing even with the characters
Yes I always forgot to do it before each new update. Here is a video trailer and the features are in the description :
(Sorry if I repeat some already spoken suggestions)
I think the game really needs:
●A recollection room; I know the toilet in Kamehouse is somewhat one but we need something much easier to view unlocked scenes. The player can also select locked scenes and get hints on how to unlock them. Each scenes can have the option to choose with costumes the girls wear.

●I think it would be better to change characters in-and-outside the ship

● Alternative way to get money/zeni is to have Oolong sell the photoshoot pics to someone. And a scene of Chichi getting blackmailed if you sold the pics to a specific character and you talk to that specific character as Chichi

● Cycling through day n night could be done via an item or on the ship instead of having to go to another location or only using old Kai

● Include an option for making female characters to run around it the nude once thier naughty points get high enough

So far the game is fine but having to backtrack a lot is annoying. I'm still waiting for a sex scene to come out
Thank you ! I added the sleeping in Bulma ship in v0.09 to avoid backtrack
I keep notes about the other ponts and will try to improve them
hello all
first thing, thanks to Nauthy Turtle for this really nice game.
I would like to ask about the naughty points as I believe I am not following correctly the system.
It seems to me that they are the gatecheckers for quite a bit of content.
Is there no way to obtain them with all the main chars and npcs ?
another thing, it seems to me that some of the lewd events are a 1 time only and that if you do them with Roshi for instatnce then you cannot do them with ChiChi or other character.... is there a way to properly do it on all ?
Card game is really funny so would welcome more of it.
Map navigation is getting better and better so really nice the effor put in there.
I like the sandbo style but it would still need cleqr routes for the quests and help indication better what is missing for progression.
Thanks again
Thank you for this kind comment !
For now it's impossible to get max naughty level with each characters. The game needs more content to improve that point. I'm gonna release a walkthrough to help spotting them in a few hours when V0.09 will be released

Yes some scenes can only be seen once so you can't watch them again with an other character.
You can ask Baba about your current stats to see what you are missing in the game.

Nauthy Turtle

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2019
V0.09 is uploading and here is a video trailer to see the new features :
More details in the description of the video. Thank you for the support guys, makes me happy to see such a community growing about this game
Screenshot_20210207-170758.png

Reactions: learnbytime

Ryuki_time

May 10, 2020
Hello, once again I came up some suggestions.

• I think the card game is neat. Just to make it temptable to go and collect stronger cards, the addition of a Super/Ultimate card may be worth it. For example: A Gogeta card with the strongest numbers/stats that you could get from a quest

• During sex scenes; some could include an option to whether or not to enable a creampie

• Chichi could also have a scene where she gets stuck in a wall trying to crawl through a hole to get something she saw through. Of course this scene would be unlocked on a certain level of naughtiness. If Chichi's Naughty level gets to the highest, she could have the same stuck-in-wall sex scene, except that if you do it at night she basically have tally marks on her ass, her profile on the wall and still getting fucked

• The game could also use multiple endings. Let's say you get an ending if you maxed out Chichi's affection level or maybe a bad ending if by some unfortunate event, Oolong wishes for a pair of panties instead of resurrecting Goku during the Saiyan Saga. (Just something to keep in theme of Dragon Ball)

• Bulma from Future Trunks' timeline can have a scene. Something like she fucks Future Gohan in her debauchery state in a cowgirl position. In addition, the camera item could be used to film sex scenes where the playable characters don't get any action. You can have Roshi or Oolong go into the future by using the Time Machine, have either one of them spy on Bulma and Gohan, then film the scene (which can be optional) and go to someone or a store where you could sell the tapes

• I kept thinking if it were to be possible to have a post-game. It would take place somewhere in between the Buu Saga or after. You get to play as Android 18 and her main quests is basically to get money. You can have prostitution scenes. And a scene where she goes to Capsule Corp, agrees to participate in Bulma's experiment only to get fucked by a sex machine while her sensitivity has increased to the max while restrained. And another one as part of the prostitution scenes where she gets fucked by Roshi max power in full nelson pose

That's all I got for now. If you need any ideas then please tell me I'll gladly think up of some scenarios and more content. I'm aware that my ideas are too demanding but I do hope that some of them helps. Because I think this games really needs a LOT more content when it comes down at being erotic

Jul 5, 2020
guys i can't find the update but has it been loaded? I don't find anything here or on pantreon
It might take a bit of time since the game gets uploaded on the following repositories - MEGA - - and Google Drive. Game: 600 MB, repositories: 5. (600 * 5 = 3GB). It's for our sake since some repositories have download limit like Google Drive. I haven't considered NaughtyTurtle's internet speed too. Might take like 3-4 hours of total upload

Zurkei

Nov 25, 2017
Am I just being blind? I am on V0.09 and after I pick up a card booster it does not show up in my inventory to open.

Jul 5, 2020
Am I just being blind? I am on V0.09 and after I pick up a card booster it does not show up in my inventory to open.
I think that happened to me too. I'm not sure if the Booster packs are still bugged that's why you can't open them yet. In the previous version it crashes the game everytime you open them

3.70 star(s) 27 Votes