pcdc

May 4, 2017
After Maron vs Chichi competition when you talk to Chichi about Maron she tells you "If you tell anyone about my present ill kill you!" what present is that? It was already implemented?

Nicola777

Nov 14, 2018
as I increase the affection points of chichi. I always chose her against maron and she has 5. how can i increase them? does any scene trigger if I take them to 10?

Chloraphorae

Jun 15, 2017
You know, there is an actual script that prevents you from getting over 60000 zeni which activates a switch that as far as i know it sets your amount back to zero without the ability to change it.
The switch is called Couille and i think it translates to "coward".

EDIT: The script extends to items as well, i will look around a bit more to see what i can find.
Nice to know, but I was referring to getting locked in a room or talking to a quest character crashing the game. I feel like I've hit every one of the known bugs so far.

fredoo04

Jun 22, 2017
Can't this be uploaded to mega? It's either download quota exceeded or 2 hours wait.
And why is pixeldrain file larger than all the others?

Nicola777

Nov 14, 2018
this version did not impress me. when you talk to gohan he says some nice scenes between willy and chichi but these scenes aren't there yet. a couple of designs, hopefully for the next one:cautious:

cantozanos

Mar 19, 2019
hello everybody.

started from scratch the newest version and got blocked on trying to invite chichi to poker,
got a message from baba saying that I need to finish all chichis quests ... however I have done
groceries, money, job, ox-kings phoos and all the content from willy.
hoever I do not manage to get chichi to wear the apron or flashing...
can someone tell me what am I missing ?
Thanks in advance.

Ryuki_time

May 10, 2020
Ok so I downloaded the 0.09 version again, but without the debug patch.
I can view the Card Album without the game crashing and I don't have the money glitch

hello everybody.

started from scratch the newest version and got blocked on trying to invite chichi to poker,
got a message from baba saying that I need to finish all chichis quests ... however I have done
groceries, money, job, ox-kings phoos and all the content from willy.
hoever I do not manage to get chichi to wear the apron or flashing...
can someone tell me what am I missing ?
Thanks in advance.
Pretty sure inviting Chichi for the strip poker is still in works. You can see on the Quest Log that some Quest's objectives got the "Pending" description"

Anonymous fapper98

Feb 13, 2020
hello fellow players and naughty turtle, awesome game, just wanted to inform you(assuming you already don't know) that chi chi is everybodys favourite gal and we are not gonna get sick of more content of her. ;)

Reactions: Nauthy Turtle

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
For playing as Female protagonist how much we need to wait? Or this need to be too much far a way to see che chnance playing as female protagonist.

agriosage22

Jul 13, 2017
in chichis diary theirs the mysterious molester and master roshi chapters how do you activate it or is it not installed yet remember before you could get a picture of chichi from roshi chapter and also start grampa gohan quest but also cant activate it is it not installed yet

shikouyin

Jun 14, 2017
the wiki said 5 star dragonball can be seen shining at night ,but it doesn't work in my save.what i lack?:oops:

Jul 5, 2020
the wiki said 5 star dragonball can be seen shining at night ,but it doesn't work in my save.what i lack?:oops:
There's a walkthrough here that you can follow. Personally I avoid collecting Dragon Balls since there are only 3-4 that you can collect at the moment, you can't do anything with it

Reactions: Hentai7777
3.70 star(s) 27 Votes