Nicolone

Oct 18, 2019
Hello everyone. I have a problem in the Garlic Saga: when I change with the character of Oolong the game crashes

Nauthy Turtle

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2019
What do I have to do to be able to travel to the garlic saga? I circled the map a thousand times, I talked to all the ncp, I completed all the missions, and I only get the saiyan option
In the new patch coming today, you'll have to find the 5 dragon balls to unlock the time machine
now can you finish the chichi's quest about job?
You can finish the top model job for now. This quest will have multiple jobs in futur updates
Hello everyone. I have a problem in the Garlic Saga: when I change with the character of Oolong the game crashes
Make sure you have installed the latest debug patch, tell me if it still doesn't work after that

Reactions: hentai1988master

Nauthy Turtle

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2019
Hi guys !
A new debug patch is available. A big thanks to all the helpers who help me find bugs and give me suggestions to improve the game.
CONTENT
  • Ox-King-King favor quest can be completed + rewards
  • "Bunny outfit" gives naughty points X2
  • New objectives for Chi-Chi top model job
  • Completion message to finish Chi-Chi top model job
  • New objective in "Desperate Housewife" quest " Unlock Chi-Chi"
  • Minor bugs fixed

helterJ342

Apr 18, 2019
2 mins in, just got downstairs, use glass option on Bulma, little scrolling appears, Bulma holds her tiddies and then game crash

View attachment 643988
Looks like it's either missing the audio file or it there was an issue during extraction. Follow the file path listed and check if it's that file is present. If it isn't try downloading from a different link, or redownload from the one used before.

If it is there the issue is translation, if using WinRar you can often correct the issue by adjusting the localization option

helterJ342

Apr 18, 2019
Are there any plans on making Surpreme Kai unlockable as a post game reward? Or is he always going to be tier 3?

Nauthy Turtle

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2019
Are there any plans on making Surpreme Kai unlockable as a post game reward? Or is he always going to be tier 3?
Yes I guess when there will me more content in the game, unlocking a special character like Supreme Kai as post game reward could be interesting. For now, it's only for Tiers 3.

Jul 5, 2020
I ran into these problems.

1.) I can't use the Microband anymore after loading with the patch

Screenshot_2021-02-17-14-54-50-867_cyou.joiplay.rpgm.jpg

2.) I can no longer switch Sagas from Garlic to Saiyan until I find all of the Dragon Balls

Screenshot_2021-02-17-14-55-38-774_cyou.joiplay.rpgm.jpg

Ban7

Dec 25, 2020
I had 24k money and now I have 0, I play cards and it is still 0 is the only error on my part of the game so far

Jul 5, 2020
I had 24k money and now I have 0, I play cards and it is still 0 is the only error on my part of the game so far
Happened to me too. I think the 0z isn't really 0z. Because I was still able to buy stuff and pay Chichi for photoshoot even after getting 0z, we probably just exceeded a limit and it just goes to 0

Ban7

Dec 25, 2020
Happened to me too. I think the 0z isn't really 0z. Because I was still able to buy stuff and pay Chichi for photoshoot even after getting 0z, we probably just exceeded a limit and it just goes to 0

He does not let me do anything, it bothers me that the money is taken from me and I cannot recover anything, not even starting a new game, he does the same to me, money is the only problem

Ícono de validado por la comunidad

3.70 star(s) 27 Votes