Doctor Doom

Jul 21, 2017
Bulma is at Kamehouse or in the ship before going to the worldmap.
Only Bulma is available for the strip poker, Chichi will be in the next update.
▪You have to win at least 15 card matchs so she can accept the invitation.
▪Then go outside Kamehouse and sleep till the night.
▪You can now enter inside Kamehouse and Bulma will be there for the strip poker.

Strip poker is only at night, hope it helps :)
I wanna suggest a scene where Willy puts his dick on chichis ass while picking some berries. Chichi pretends not to notice as willy grinds his dick on her. What do you think?

Jul 5, 2020
I wanna suggest a scene where Willy puts his dick on chichis ass while picking some berries. Chichi pretends not to notice as willy grinds his dick on her. What do you think?
Like dry humping? That sounds good. Let's wait for NaughtyTurtle to read it, actually you can send him a private message, he values suggestions and feedbacks

Jul 5, 2020
Sorry, already fixed, fault on my side. I use pc. However, when I see picollo at night the game crash or don't load. Anyone experience the same?
I haven't experienced that. Which saga is that? Saiyan? not sure if there's a missing asset that causes the game to crash when it tries to load something at night

Jul 5, 2020
Yeah, it is in the Saiyan Sage.
That's probably in the Goku's House near the big tree where Piccolo is getting some apples. I haven't experienced that, who were you using? There's probably some asset not being loaded there and causes the crash. Could be you're using Oolong?

Hentai7777

Jul 22, 2018
Question i need help half of the quest are done and the other half is missing (pending) V0.09 i have the nomal wiki guide and ultimate guide but feel like it missing information. it show maron, a teacher for gohan part of chi chi quest but i can't find them and i'm in garlic jr saga.

Jul 5, 2020
Question i need help half of the quest are done and the other half is missing (pending) V0.09 i have the nomal wiki guide and ultimate guide but feel like it missing information. it show maron, a teacher for gohan part of chi chi quest but i can't find them and i'm in garlic jr saga.
Garlic Saga's quest
For Maron, you have to go to Kame House during morning using Master Roshi. You'll see some commotion going on there

For Gohan's teacher, you trigger this event by talking to Gohan in the kitchen, and him about his teacher then go to West City outside of the Supermarket, you have to use Chichi, and make buy a formal suit for her, equip it and talk to him.

There are pretty much incomplete quest yet, you'll have to wait for the next update, we're not sure when it's coming out

Jul 5, 2020
thank you i found a perfect web site that someone post and i will be use it in the morning but it is different from my what i have.
I'm glad to hear you found the perfect guide. For task v0.09 this is your guide
" "

For tasks before v0.09 (versions < 0.09) this is your guide.

Jul 5, 2020
hmm i ran in the gitch with the money and i finally got the curently last dragon ball and won 3000 zenny it still appear zero amount guessing i'm load a old save. another question is it good to have 20/20 in naught point for one charcteror do have half and half?
The glitch with mean seems to happen when you reach a certain amount. Some say it happens when you hit more than 28,000z. It would only show 0z but in reality it's not. Your gold hasn't been wiped out, you can still buy with it.

For your 2nd question:

Yes! You need Chichi to get to 20 naughty points to make her nude during photoshoot with Oolong.

Naughty points < 10: bikini
Naughty points > 10 and < 20: topless
Naughty pounts == 20: nude

Some events require certain amount of Naughty Points too.

Make sure to get the Kamesutra Magazines first with Chichi to max her out

Jul 5, 2020
hmm. i restart over today and i was doing the normal with of guides and 100% current quest but some saying pending anyway i went to change the time line to (it Garlic Saga's didn't change at all) after getting the 4 dragon some weird gitch didn't reveal the 1 dragon ball but i knew it was around and after several click i finally got it. wow i didn't think about that i was focus on master roshi to 20 in naughty.
Yeah, you can't do much with the naughty points yet, only Chichi has use for it. Btw, make sure to do the photoshoot with level 1 naughtiness, level 2 and then level 3. So you can get all of the pictures with top, topless and nude. Do you have the patch installed? Most of the quests are pending, we got to wait for it soon, let's hope this month we get it

Hentai7777

Jul 22, 2018
Yeah, you can't do much with the naughty points yet, only Chichi has use for it. Btw, make sure to do the photoshoot with level 1 naughtiness, level 2 and then level 3. So you can get all of the pictures with top, topless and nude. Do you have the patch installed? Most of the quests are pending, we got to wait for it soon, let's hope this month we get it
the dug patch i has install before but delete because i thought wasn't working. so do i restart with the patch or can i still install again

3.70 star(s) 27 Votes