Hentai7777

Jul 22, 2018
Yeah, I hope so too. But I think the focus for this update is on the new contents, bug fixes just happen gradually unless it's a major bug that makes the game totally unplayable. And you know, added features bring more bugs, that's just how software development works hehehe. We'll have to accept there will be more bugs coming up. That's why we should report any bugs we run into to help the game
Well the two major bugs is the first dragon ball location, Zero Zenny glitch. We know where the first ball this (top west) but went i try to click on world map where the water tile is it isn't saying that it there! even at night from what the guide say and for 0 Zenny glitch it stop me from buying and paid chi chi ecchi photo, if i get more zenny somehow in the game it stay 0 zenny.

Reactions: hentai1988master
Jul 5, 2020
Well the two major bugs is the first dragon ball location, Zero Zenny glitch. We know where the first ball this (top west) but went i try to click on world map where the water tile is it isn't saying that it there! even at night from what the guide say and for 0 Zenny glitch it stop me from buying and paid chi chi ecchi photo, if i get more zenny somehow in the game it stay 0 zenny.
Yeah the dragon ball item bug is annoying but I stopped collecting dragon balls since you can only get 3-4 at the moment. Actually the zero zennies isn't a bug, there's a cap on the zennies you could have, someone tried to use a save editor here and found there's a limit to the gold. It used to dispay 0z but you can still purchase something but I agree, it should display the right amount to avoid confusion

Hentai7777

Jul 22, 2018
oh ok but the 0 zenny thing i couldn't buy item or pays for the photo shoot, plus i left the ????? cave on purpose just in case i need for zenny but it kept at showing 0 zenny when i went to collect him coin's, i think you you all the curent balls to unlock the time machine.

Nauthy Turtle

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2019
Hi guys, I updated the thread and you can download the V1.00
It's late here so I will answer all the messages an questions tomorrow. A big thank to Hentai Master and the others who help each other, I truly appreciate it.

Sorry for the lack of activity on this forum, I'm really overwarmed with messages on many places. I hope ypu will like the new update with finally some sex scenes. Have a good game !

Pink Guy1.0

Jul 9, 2020
what?? there are some pending written missions, and now ?, how am I going to change the saga, someone please pass the Save to me

elwingo

Dec 22, 2016
This was a great update, it's the first time that i play the game full since 0.5 or something. i don't know if i said this before but this version of Chichi is one of the hottest things i've ever seen, i don't know if you draw it personally or hire someone but it's doing god's work (i actually love chichi pre-majin buu saga and i love huge boobs so it's an absolute win for me) i didn't encounter any game breaking bugs, sometimes things got weird (like oolong transformation sparkles looping over and over) but i could fix it in the end.

A little suggestion now. i actually don't mind the sprite sex in the launch scene but i think it would benefit with from some dialogue reaction from her (a scream, moan, naughty words, something) and if you want to add audio just loop the first part of the sneeze tracksound in the scene and it will work just fine.

So, this update was awesome and i'm beyond hyped for the future. great work

Reactions: Nauthy Turtle

Hentai7777

Jul 22, 2018
This was a great update, it's the first time that i play the game full since 0.5 or something. i don't know if i said this before but this version of Chichi is one of the hottest things i've ever seen, i don't know if you draw it personally or hire someone but it's doing god's work (i actually love chichi pre-majin buu saga and i love huge boobs so it's an absolute win for me) i didn't encounter any game breaking bugs, sometimes things got weird (like oolong transformation sparkles looping over and over) but i could fix it in the end.

A little suggestion now. i actually don't mind the sprite sex in the launch scene but i think it would benefit with from some dialogue reaction from her (a scream, moan, naughty words, something) and if you want to add audio just loop the first part of the sneeze tracksound in the scene and it will work just fine.

So, this update was awesome and i'm beyond hyped for the future. great work
whoa look like you has fun lol i havn't play the update yet currently in another Hentai game but also finish i think anyway from reading your words it look promising and can wait to play it next.

Apr 21, 2019
i like the changelog is said on the tv at the start of the game
bugs that I found
if you change character when roshi is nude it will trigger events and dialogue when nude the same happens when after finishing the photoshoot with oolong.
Also sometimes after shooting a pic of chichi in the model the screen will go dark but you can slightly see it so you can finish photoshoot and it will return to normal

Jul 5, 2020
Hi guys, I updated the thread and you can download the V1.00
It's late here so I will answer all the messages an questions tomorrow. A big thank to Hentai Master and the others who help each other, I truly appreciate it.

Sorry for the lack of activity on this forum, I'm really overwarmed with messages on many places. I hope ypu will like the new update with finally some sex scenes. Have a good game !
Thank you Nauthy Turtle ! The sex scenes are great! The Roshi and Launch scene is funny especially the Dragon Ball opening music

Reactions: uncletom

Gardenson

Jul 6, 2017
Can someone who has played the game tell me, how much content does it have now? How many erotic scenes and how much total play time(minutes/hours). I am asking mainly because it seems saves are not compatible with new versions so I want to start playing once there is good amount of content.

Dafister

Jun 13, 2019
Hey Im missing a naughty point on ChiChi (19/20), as i know there is no way of buying things to increase the naughty LvL.
I did everything the game has to offer and played every version of the game since the first version.
Did someone get ChiChi to naughty LvL 3 to onlock the last photoshooting ?
Thanks for your help

Ryuki_time

May 10, 2020
Hey Im missing a naughty point on ChiChi (19/20), as i know there is no way of buying things to increase the naughty LvL.
I did everything the game has to offer and played every version of the game since the first version.
Did someone get ChiChi to naughty LvL 3 to onlock the last photoshooting ?
Thanks for your help
You could try and complete the quest of the Rabbit in the World Tournament. He'll give you a bunny suit as a reward which increases naughty points
There's also the TV in Kame house.

3.70 star(s) 27 Votes