Jul 5, 2020
Can someone who has played the game tell me, how much content does it have now? How many erotic scenes and how much total play time(minutes/hours). I am asking mainly because it seems saves are not compatible with new versions so I want to start playing once there is good amount of content.
Have you joined the Martial Arts quiz? Use Chichi and join the Names quick to win the Kamesutra Magazine

Reactions: Dafister
Jul 5, 2020
Can someone who has played the game tell me, how much content does it have now? How many erotic scenes and how much total play time(minutes/hours). I am asking mainly because it seems saves are not compatible with new versions so I want to start playing once there is good amount of content.
Maybe 2-3 hours? There's a Blowjob/ handjob scene with Chichi and Willy. Roshi and Launch. No sex CGs yet but there's a sex scene

Dafister

Jun 13, 2019
You could try and complete the quest of the Rabbit in the World Tournament. He'll give you a bunny suit as a reward which increases naughty points
There's also the TV in Kame house.
I did the quest for the rabbit but there is no bunnysuit in my inventar, i noticed that the icon on the screen as i finished the quest, but i only got the glove and not the suit.
Maybe i installed the debug patch into the wrong folder ? (is the folder "Patches" not the right one?).
I took the patch from the main data folder

Jul 5, 2020
I did the quest for the rabbit but there is no bunnysuit in my inventar, i noticed that the icon on the screen as i finished the quest, but i only got the glove and not the suit.
Maybe i installed the debug patch into the wrong folder ? (is the folder "Patches" not the right one?).
I took the patch from the main data folder
I think you installed the patch in the right folder. I didn't install any patch but I'm able to play it without problems. I haven't tried the Bunny Suit quest in this version

Reactions: Dafister
Jul 5, 2020
And as a reminder (i dont know i can say such things at this forum)!

NaughtyTurtel needs one Patreon to reach his 2nd goal !!!
If anyone can spare a bug all of us would be very thankfull
Didn't Nauthy Turtle already reached 200 before? I thought he got 235 subs before. Anyway, yeah if anyone can subscribe to his Patreon. Please do. It will help the development of the game a lot. Thank you in advance!

Reactions: Kingvlad

Rannek Egith

Jan 23, 2018
So I changed characters to Oolong and he is nude and I can't find his clothes anywhere. Does anyone else have this problem or know how to fix it?

Jul 5, 2020
Found a way around it. Start the game as Oolong and you can get his clothes. Then if you and to play as Roshi just switch to him. He comes with his clothes.
Thank you for telling us the solution for this. I was thinking if you should buy clothes in West City, I haven't tried it since I thought you can't walk around nude in the City

Reactions: Rannek Egith
3.70 star(s) 27 Votes