Ryuki_time

May 10, 2020
still not appear ,but also thank you
Go to the World Map at night and then go North West where there's the cave.
It's not very visible but you should be able to see something shining at the upper-right corner.
_127566.png
I recommend going talking to Baba and change the parameters(camera) to 100% for better sight of the Dragon Ball.

How many sex scenes are there ? And with whom ?
Currently there are none. You'll only get groping and voyeurism scenes.
If you go to West City at night as Roshi, you can talk to prostitutes for sex.
But you'll only get a black screen since it hasn't been completed yet.

soluminia

Jun 30, 2019
Oh I'm sorry, I misread what you're saying. You're referring to unzip? Hmm. I use WinRar for my zip files. Have you tried WinRar?
Didn't want to have to pay for that but found a different free unzipping program and finally got it to work.

cantozanos

Mar 19, 2019
can anyone tell me what is missing for not being able to have chichi the option of flashing willy and not able to cook without clothes ?
I gave reached 20/2020 naughty wih her but those options never show up....
Nauthy Turtle

shikouyin

Jun 14, 2017
Go to the World Map at night and then go North West where there's the cave.
It's not very visible but you should be able to see something shining at the upper-right corner.
_127566.png
I recommend going talking to Baba and change the parameters(camera) to 100% for better sight of the Dragon Ball.

Currently there are none. You'll only get groping and voyeurism scenes.
If you go to West City at night as Roshi, you can talk to prostitutes for sex.
But you'll only get a black screen since it hasn't been completed yet.
There was nothing:cry:

4444.png 1111.png 2222.png 3333.png

Ryuki_time

May 10, 2020
Did you try to go right where Roshi and the bar for how many dragon Balls you collected?
I know it's very close to the upper right corner and normally there should be the dragon Ball shining there
Try again but this time keep pressing the interaction button as you're going all over the corner.
If it doesn't work then it could potentially be bug. But don't worry, collecting all the dragon balls available for this version doesn't seem to affect events or anything else related

Reactions: shikouyin

Nauthy Turtle

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2019
as I increase the affection points of chichi. I always chose her against maron and she has 5. how can i increase them? does any scene trigger if I take them to 10?
Affection points aren't usefull for this update and max can't be achieved yet. They will be usefull in futur updates
Mr Nauthy Turtle,
A quick question, will the ´Dictator´ be added to this game?
You can get his card in Hell but no the character won't be in the game
the wiki said 5 star dragonball can be seen shining at night ,but it doesn't work in my save.what i lack?:oops:
Woops I changed its location in the last patch without uodating the wiki. You'll find it at the south west near Baba's palace. No shining this time,you'll see the dragon ball
How many sex scenes are there ? And with whom ?
None but I'm actually working on multiple ones
can anyone tell me what is missing for not being able to have chichi the option of flashing willy and not able to cook without clothes ?
I gave reached 20/2020 naughty wih her but those options never show up....
Nauthy Turtle
The without clothes option isn't availaible yet but will he in the next update

Ban7

Dec 25, 2020
What do I have to do to be able to travel to the garlic saga? I circled the map a thousand times, I talked to all the ncp, I completed all the missions, and I only get the saiyan option

Reactions: emo69666
Jul 5, 2020
What do I have to do to be able to travel to the garlic saga? I circled the map a thousand times, I talked to all the ncp, I completed all the missions, and I only get the saiyan option
Go to the Garden of Capsule Corp. Keep heading north. Bulma is standing near the time machine, there's a blinking circle that you can interact with. Pick Garlic Saga 1

3.70 star(s) 27 Votes