Magdragon

Aug 5, 2016
For anybody wanting to cheat i found a SpoilerAl table for the game.Also a link for a how-to download/use SpoilerAl.

Be warned though the program and table is in jap so might be a little hard to understand.

emre12121212

Jun 12, 2019
Guys, when i click for next scene directly to the next picture without animation. Theres a no animation. İts seems like i pass the picture from the picture. Is that animation bug? Sorry for my bad english but i dont know how to fix this. :(

Deit1

Jul 7, 2017
Ffs , been trying to run the game for the past hour, tried all the shit posted in here. I've even already had the locale emulator installed. And before you tell me the same thing ppl have been told on all pages before: YES I started the game using AGE PATCH.exe, YES I installed the japanese supplemental bla, YES I used Locale emulator, YES I tried restarting my computer and starting the game in japanese. I fuken give up and go back to Kamidori.

Demiare

Sep 16, 2016
Ffs , been trying to run the game for the past hour, tried all the shit posted in here. I've even already had the locale emulator installed. And before you tell me the same thing ppl have been told on all pages before: YES I started the game using AGE PATCH.exe, YES I installed the japanese supplemental bla, YES I used Locale emulator, YES I tried restarting my computer and starting the game in japanese. I fuken give up and go back to Kamidori.
And where is most important info for us? What's your OS? Are you using legal copy of Windows or some kind of cracked re-pack?

I'm using legal Win 8.1 (with month-two delay in updates, CPU-Z states that build 9600) with enabled Japanese local & installed fonts (but disabled japanese keyboard as it's annoying) and was able to run all hentai games I'd even downloaded without any issues.

Reactions: KeepOnLiving

Deit1

Jul 7, 2017
I'm using a W10 copy I got from the release of W10 for free when you were able to use your legal W7 copy, which I bought, to get a free W10 copy. This game is the first and only one I haven't been able to run.

One more thing: I also have Korean Keyboard + Locale installed to play Korean games. Maybe that's fighting with the Japanese locale, heck if I know. But why would other games run without prob. then.

Demiare

Sep 16, 2016
One more thing: I also have Korean Keyboard + Locale installed to play Korean games. Maybe that's fighting with the Japanese locale, heck if I know. But why would other games run without prob. then.
Korean supplementary pack being installed shouldn't affect you. But you can have only one system locale for non-unicode apps. Are you sure it's set as Japanese and not Korean?

Locale emulator is palliative solution. Sometimes it will work, sometimes not. System locale is 100% sure (but it WILL affect you whole system so you could run into funny side-effects).

Sigel7

Aug 30, 2018
So it seems the main file download isn't patched to ver 1.01 yet but its ald included with both appendix, anyone have the 1.01 patch ? "Among the fixes include a fix for a quest that wouldn’t always complete, a change to the appear conditions for 1 stage, a skill bug fix, and an animation bugfix for large units. In total the patch addresses 9 issues".
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I uploaded the full game with v1.01 2 days ago.

Reactions: Bleublanc

Bleublanc

May 9, 2017
I uploaded the full game with v1.01 2 days ago.
thanks man, i did download ur file but the main menu still showing the ver 1.00.0000, and just try patch it myself i think the patches and appendixs need to applied in this order Installing the game -> Append 1 -> Update 1.01 -> Append 2 -> ZAP's patch -> flamepaladin patch found that orded on fuwanovel btw.

Demiare

Sep 16, 2016
thanks man, i did download ur file but the main menu still showing the ver 1.00.0000, and just try patch it myself i think the patches and appendixs need to applied in this order Installing the game -> Append 1 -> Update 1.01 -> Append 2 -> ZAP's patch -> flamepaladin patch found that orded on fuwanovel btw.
Guys&lads, you're SERIOUSLY surprise me nowadays. Did you even tried to look on title screen? Is it contain some english letters? Yes! And what's mean? That it was translated. And how? By redrawing.

How you're expecting to see 1.01 ver on screen that obviously had made from 1.00 title screen? o_O

Just run game BEFORE applying translation patch. If it says 1.01 - then everything is fine, just translation patch based on 1.00.

P.S. It maybe even worse if translation patch contain actual game date - then we have very glitchy mix of 1.0 and 1.01 game files. Only translator team could help us here (if they ever want to do it).

Reactions: KeepOnLiving

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Guys&lads, you're SERIOUSLY surprise me nowadays. Did you even tried to look on title screen? Is it contain some english letters? Yes! And what's mean? That it was translated. And how? By redrawing.

How you're expecting to see 1.01 ver on screen that obviously had made from 1.00 title screen? o_O

Just run game BEFORE applying translation patch. If it says 1.01 - then everything is fine, just translation patch based on 1.00.

P.S. It maybe even worse if translation patch contain actual game date - then we have very glitchy mix of 1.0 and 1.01 game files. Only translator team could help us here (if they ever want to do it).
de5t29.jpg

English menu and look the correct version on the title screen, so no the problem must be somewhere else.

Demiare

Sep 16, 2016
English menu and look the correct version on the title screen, so no the problem must be somewhere else.
And?

If releaser shared version that correctly shown as 1.01 on his PC - then it's windows registry issue and 100% not affecting gameplay (I still never heard about devs insane enough to save game logic in registry :D).

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
And?

If releaser shared version that correctly shown as 1.01 on his PC - then it's windows registry issue and 100% not affecting gameplay (I still never heard about devs insane enough to save game logic in registry :D).
Yes that's what I'm thinking, I was saying that the problem that people are experiencing with the incorrect version number must be caused by something other than what you posted because that image clearly shows it is not the title screen having been redrawn or the english patch.

I'm thinking that maybe the game gets the version number from a reg entry that is written when the users installs the games update.

Zackontil

Oct 13, 2019
hi guys , i want to know what will happen if i clear the loser,s maze ? , does it have effect to the ending i get or what ?. (sorry i ask that in this place cause i can't find guide for this game in internet)

Bleublanc

May 9, 2017

Well i got this glitchy feeling indeed if its the patch by the translation team a.k.a flamepaladin revert the patch that been applied cos we have 2 different translation patch here, and i dunno if the text tl patch edited the interface patch which ald done by zap team before or not .

Last edited:

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Well i got this glitchy feeling indeed if its the patch by the translation team a.k.a flamepaladin revert the patch that been applied cos we have 2 different translation patch here, and the text tl patch never touched the interface patch which ald done by zap team before.
I can confirm that the version number is just being displayed incorrectly but the game is v1.01.0011.
If you install the game, appends and update then apply the translation you will see the correct version number, then if you run the game version downloaded from the OP you will also see the correct version number, it is most likely due to the game getting the updated version number from a registry entry which is written when installing the update.
CG000000.png CG000001.png

Bleublanc

May 9, 2017
I can confirm that the version number is just being displayed incorrectly but the game is v1.01.0011.
If you install the game, appends and update then apply the translation you will see the correct version number, then if you run the game version downloaded from the OP you will also see the correct version number, it is most likely due to the game getting the updated version number from a registry entry which is written when installing the update.
View attachment 505601 View attachment 505602
ha! so much insecurities for registry not displaying correctly i guess that's it then, thanks for clearing it up!

Heimeropen

Nov 15, 2019
Just a question... Could we have a torrent link for this, fully patched if possible?!
EDIT: Nevermind! superelmo told me the reason why he doesn't want to provide a torrent link yet so I'll wait for it!

Last edited:

nos4r3

Mar 20, 2018
The version number kinda bug me anyway to make it display correctly?

I don't know where to find the unpatch game+append 1-2

Demiare

Sep 16, 2016
The version number kinda bug me anyway to make it display correctly?

I don't know where to find the unpatch game+append 1-2
https://f95zone.to/threads/kami-no-rhapsody-v1-01-append-1-2-eushully.42955/post-2845309

This is simply registry issue, ignore it. Nobody here had any proofs that releasers are cheating us with 1.00 game. Nobody had posted about any gameplay bugs (aside from folks who unable to use japanese local but it isn't related to patch).

And if @Hones will be generous enough he could easily check it via comparing both downloaded version and his patched one. But I'm 99.(9)% sure that they would be identical.

3.20 star(s) 6 Votes