Thant San

Jun 2, 2018
Can I change my system locale back to English after installing the game? I mean if I change back to English will the game still run?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Can I change my system locale back to English after installing the game? I mean if I change back to English will the game still run?
If a game needs the system locale changed then it'll need that locale every time you start it up. You could try something like but it might not work as well, see the guide to playing Japanese games from the op.

Skinner

Jul 6, 2017
If a game needs the system locale changed then it'll need that locale every time you start it up. You could try something like but it might not work as well, see the guide to playing Japanese games from the op.
I can confirm that Locale Emulator works great with this game. I've been using it for a little over a week with no issues at all.

In other news, in the next few days I might release a tool to help people just now playing the game. Basically what I did was scraped the english wiki and put it all in a program to make finding information a bit more user-friendly. I didn't plan on releasing it, but if it'll help others why shouldn't I? With that said, I would probably decline offering support on it outside of basic questions (ie: if it crashes, I probably won't care too much because it works fine for me.. I'd probably just tell you to make sure you have the correct .Net framework installed). I'm not meaning to be rude by not offering support on it.. it's just that I've spent the last 3 days working on it 8+ hours per day and I'm really ready to get back to playing the game (seriously everything in it is on the english wiki, but navigating and finding information is far easier in a small tool like this). So.. like I said, look for it in the next couple days. I just have to add the arena and area information (both will be done tomorrow) and it'll be ready to ship out.

Skinner

Jul 6, 2017
NOTE: This tool was made for Windows 7. There have been reports of it not working with Windows 10, and from what I've been able to gather the way I read/write to memory has been modified in Windows 8.1. If it doesn't work, try running it in compatibility mode for Windows 7 - I give no promises.

Welp, the tool is as ready as it's going to get for public consumption. I've created a github repo that I'll start using for my f95 stuff. The tool is here, have fun with it:

What it does do:
- There are 10 tabs full of information (Items, Mobs, Weapons, Furniture, Accessories, Skills, Quests, Arena, Areas and Classes).
- The information is all connected, so if you click on an item it'll give you every detail about that item that you can find on the wiki, without all the page hopping (ie: clicking on Azure Stone tells me: it's dropped by Undine, Ankloshell, Rusalka.. it's used to craft Charcoal Catalyst, Fire Buckets, Magic Creatures .. you can harvest it from the Blue Crystal Cave yard item, it can not be crafted, and it can not be harvested or mined from any dungeons).
- If you double click in quite a few areas, it'll take you to the appropriate location to see the details about that object. For example, double clicking on "Ankloshell" on the items tab takes me to the Mobs tab and shows me details about Ankloshell.
- Almost every tab has filtering of some kind, and where it doesn't I give you an 'advanced' tab where all of the information can be sorted in various ways (no brainer: click column headers and it sorts).
- If you run the program with a -e argument, it will output the database to a json file. This file can be used to build your own tool or do whatever you want to do with it. Also, if you find a typo and want to fix it, the program first checks for that output.json file instead of loading the internal database. So... fix it in the output.json file and it'll be fixed in the program.
- Quite a bit more that I'm not going to mention.

What it does not do:
- Correct typos found on the wiki (you won't believe how many items have inconsistent names between the various pages.. I fixed it where I could). This could be a reason for a detail that isn't showing up (ie: if something isn't showing that it drops in some location but you KNOW it does... it was probably a typo on the wiki).
- It does not touch the Clothes at all. Whomever formatted that wiki page can jump off a cliff. After reading it I'm more confused than I was before I started.
- It does not guess. Something obvious to a human simply isn't obvious to software. You have to tell it in exact terms, or tell it how to figure that information out on its own.
- It doesn't do much error checking at all, so if it works fine for a while and then crashes just restart and you'll be fine.

With all that said... as I stated above, I'm done working on this. I'm getting back to playing the game. Because of this, I am not offering support at this time. You WILL need .Net framework 4.5 to run it. If you need that, a simple google search will get you to Microsoft's website so you can download it. If you get an error before the program even fully loads, it's probably because of your framework.. so installing a fresh copy might fix it (in other words: CHECK YOUR FRAMEWORK FIRST).

And after 4 long days.... I can now have fun.

Link again for anyone who might have missed it at the top:

Last edited:

MoreSatan

Mar 20, 2017
This doesn't have overkill drama that is why they consider this bad game seriously dude wtf this is a rpg where you get rewarded with h scenes. Fox lady was my favorite

Borioje

Jun 30, 2017
For people who don't like grind and just want to enjoy the story...​
Here a link for a 100% save (not mine btw) i tested and it works.​
  1. Extract in C:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\Local\Eushully\神採りアルケミーマイスター\SAVE
  2. Then load save 4
  3. Kill the boss
  4. Skip with closed eyes to avoid spoil
  5. AFTER the movie click on YES i want to save for NEW game +
  6. Go back to title.
Finally enjoy you new game + with all character lvl 98-99 and most of game item.​
i have problem i cant find save folder in the game so where shold i send save data you give me

Skinner

Jul 6, 2017
i have problem i cant find save folder in the game so where shold i send save data you give me
Push your Windows Key + R (the windows key is the key between Ctrl and Alt.. and has a windows logo -- amazing how many people don't know that key exists). This should open up a "Run" dialog. Type this in exactly as it appears here (caps, percent signs, etc):

%LocalAppData%\Eushully\

and hit enter. That will get you to the game's base folder. Saves are in 神採りアルケミーマイスター

Reactions: Ryuuki0013

Borioje

Jun 30, 2017
Push your Windows Key + R (the windows key is the key between Ctrl and Alt.. and has a windows logo -- amazing how many people don't know that key exists). This should open up a "Run" dialog. Type this in exactly as it appears here (caps, percent signs, etc):

%LocalAppData%\Eushully\

and hit enter. That will get you to the game's base folder. Saves are in 神採りアルケミーマイスター
HAHAHAHAHAHHA GREAT i froget fnx men now i remebr i was have same problem with some other game and i sue this i am so stupid fnx agend men

Skinner

Jul 6, 2017
I've updated my tool quite a bit. Here's a full description of what I've done:

- Give yourself items (consumables, materials, weapons, accessories, etc)
- Set your stats with a predefined option, or your own numbers by clicking a few buttons
- "Cap Stats" - as it implies, it caps the character' stats.​
- "Set Stats" - Shows a dialog where you can put the numbers in manually.​
- "Randomize" - Selects a random number between the character's previous cap numbers and the current.​
- "Prev. Caps" - Sets the character's stats to the previous cap. (IE: If Wil is a Grand Master and you click this button it will set Wil's stats to the caps for Master)​
- "Set 99 Exp" - This is a special button that will be described in more detail below.​
- NOTE: You can NOT set Max HP, SP or FS in this manner. I just didn't get around to adding that in (I'm not a maxer so it was never that important to me). What you CAN do is give yourself all the growth stones you want and cap those stats that way.​
- Added the clothes. They now have their own tab.
- Fixed bug with a map throwing errors because of an invalid name.
- Added a "Watcher" that checks every couple seconds and updates the character information with current in-game information. Also added a checkbox to warn you when a character has >= 85 exp, so you can start doing save scumming on that character if you want.
- Added "Save Scumming". Think of it as an "AutoIt Lite" or something. You record a "macro" .. then run it. It doesn't specifically have to be for save scumming, but that's all I've used it for. As an example, lets say you're wanting Wil to get +2 HP, +1 Str and +1 Luk on his next level up. Use the "Watcher" + "Level Up Warning" to notify you of when he's getting close. Save the game. Click the "Record" button, click as if you're loading the game and going to get that 1-2 Exp needed to level up. After you've attacked, click "Stop". Now instead of doing all of that over and over, you just have to click the "Run" button until you get the stats you want on that level up.
- Added a Crafting Helper tab. There are two sections here.
- The top shows you what you can make with the materials you currently have. Yep. It reads the game information and knows what you have. NOTE: Just because you have an item doesn't mean you should use it. To save yourself some pain (if you don't want to just give yourself the items), check the Quests tab and make sure none of the upcoming timed quests require the items.​
- The bottom shows you what you need to make something. On the right hand side, the first box displays the "advanced material cost", which is basically what you'd see if you looked through the Alchemy tab in-game. The box to the right of that shows you the "base material cost" .. which is every material needed if you start from scratch.​
- Added "Obtained" and "Mutation" columns to the Furniture tab (and the Mutation columns in the Weapons/Accessories). The "Obtained" column is special. The English wiki does not have this information at all. In this column, the information is translated by Google.. so it might take some deducing to figure out what it's saying. For example, for "A Certain Railgun" you have to "Clear Bonus: Top of Thunder". There is no area called "Top of Thunder" ... so what do you have to clear? My guess would be Thunder Peak in Phema Mountains. Not all of them are so easy to figure out. For another example, "Autumn Bench" comes from the quest "Three kinds of tree nuts" ... I have Autumn Bench, and I don't recall doing anything with any kind of nuts at all.

SET EXP 99 BUTTON: This button I added when I started NG+ and had Leguna, Ellie and Stone Golem.. at level 1, while everyone else was 60+. All it does is sets the currently selected character's Exp to 99. That doesn't sound like much, but when you use it right.. it's amazing. The real magic happens when the level up popup shows in-game. When a character hits 100 experience, the game sets it to 0 BEFORE showing that popup.... and then after it shows the popup, it continues to give the remaining experience. So what you do is... click the button to get 99 Exp, then when the level up popup shows CLICK IT AGAIN, and again, and again, and again. I got Leguna, Ellie and Stone Golem about 25 levels in a single run (all 3 of them in that same run) using this method. A couple side notes: if you're playing full-screen, I recommend clicking the button with a thumb button or your middle mouse button. Clicking with anything else will advance the game, and you'll get mixed results (sometimes the game continues before the tool sets the value, sometimes not). If you're playing windowed mode it shouldn't matter how you cilck it.

NOTE 1: Everything above where it's reading or setting information is done IN MEMORY. Because of this, if something screwed up the worst that can happen is.... you'll have to restart the game (or at the very least, reload your save). So... if something screws up after setting something, load your save again.

NOTE 2: Because of everything that requires information from the game, at various points you may see a popup saying "hey.. the game isn't running!". It's not an error.. it's just letting you know that it can't get NEW information because the game isn't running. If you don't need current game information, then you don't need the game loaded. Also, if it got information when the game was running previously, it will remember those values (with some exceptions -- ie: it won't remember what items you had for the crafting helper.. was going to do that but meh).

Q: "I like all the cheats, but how do I give myself money?!"
A: I have the offset for the money, I just couldn't figure a nice place to put it in the tool. What I recommend doing is just giving yourself 10, 20, 30, however many Gantz's Treasure you want, then sell them to Hannah for 30,000S each. You'll find them easiest in one of these two methods: 1) 1st tab ("Items"), deselect everything except "Treasures" .. and look for it (it's a short list). 2) 1st tab ("Items") .. click on the "Value" column until everything is sorted descending. It'll be the top item.

Q: If I add an item that I haven't seen in-game yet, what happens? Will it show up in my stuff or not?
A: The game actually has two offsets for everything. One is a flag indicating if you've seen the item or not, and the other sets the number you have (this does not include anything waiting to be sold). This tool will ensure that if you haven't seen an item but give one to yourself anyway, it will show up in game. It doesn't check the value at all.. it just sets it to 1, flatly.

Q: When I do [insert something] it crashes!
A: Don't do [insert something]. There are definitely some bugs in there.. but none that I'm aware of that will crash the tool or the game. In fact, the biggest bug that comes to mind is that none of the filtering options work in the Arena tab. Most likely there is another way to do whatever you're wanting to do. See if that other way works.

Q: Can I have the offsets for the stats/items/etc for CheatEngine (or some other such program)?
A: Absolutely. Run the program with a -e argument and you'll get the database, which stores the offsets. However, it won't do you much good. The game "encrypts" the values. It's actually a pretty good encryption (bit shifting, bit logic, etc). On top of that, the offsets aren't actually what you'd get. What you get is an offset which you have to combine with an address, which you get from a pointer at another address. If you try to use _just_ the offsets, you're going to have a very hard time getting what you want. If you understand how pointers work send me a message and I'll give you the two pointer locations... but figuring out the encryption/decryption is on you.

Here's the link to github, where you can find it:

GrennKren

Nov 16, 2018
Thanks Skinner! I've finished just 2 times in Kamidori and that still in Yuela route. And the third I was trying with Serawi but getting tired because grinding in that Deadbeat Dungeon and never play again since last month. I hope that macro would work.

Edit:-----
Wait, I just read again your post. You have something like 'cheat' ?! Set character exp into 99% before get level up. Kinda annoying to me if that tool also have some macro but sound kinda useless if already there is that instant exp. And that othr cheats.. I prefer with your previous one with just some useful info about detail in game .. and just Macro for only NG+ .

For me , Im not a cheat person but I believe someone would really like your new tool. Sorry..

Skinner

Jul 6, 2017
Thanks Skinner! I've finished just 2 times in Kamidori and that still in Yuela route. And the third I was trying with Serawi but getting tired because grinding in that Deadbeat Dungeon and never play again since last month. I hope that macro would work.

Edit:-----
Wait, I just read again your post. You have something like 'cheat' ?! Set character exp into 99% before get level up. Kinda annoying to me if that tool also have some macro but sound kinda useless if already there is that instant exp. And that othr cheats.. I prefer with your previous one with just some useful info about detail in game .. and just Macro for only NG+ .

For me , Im not a cheat person but I believe someone would really like your new tool. Sorry..
The cheating isn't automatic. YOU have to tell it what to do by clicking a button. If you just want to use it for the information, that's fine too. It will try to get the information from the game, but all it does with the information from the game is display that information to you (ie: item counts, character stats, etc). It doesn't change them unless you tell it to. Outside of leveling Leguna, Lily and Stone Golem to match the rest of my team, I haven't used the cheats. Of course, I also "used" it to test.. but I didn't keep the stuff I've tested with. The reason I included cheats was for those who find the grinding too much of a pain. This is a pretty good game and I'd hate if people were turned off because they didn't want to grind. The only option for those people was to hope to find a pretty old (and incomplete) SpoilerAL script.. then run SpoilerAL with an English patch. I found the script and tested it out and.... I'd be turned off even more. It wasn't great - the script is pretty darn good, but SpoilerAL is ... lets just say it could use some updates. So now those people don't have to do all that. Any new person can pick up this tool and play however they like.

Edit: I did use (and will continue to use) the save scumming... because when I need a Rym Blood, I want a Rym Blood. Putting that in took a bit of work. I learned quite a bit and I'm pretty proud of how it's turned out.

NSoull

Mar 2, 2017
I remember getting seriously blindsided by this game. It starts so slow. You probably don't get barely any H scenes for the first hour then all of a sudden, BAM. You just get waterboarded with CG.

Great stuff. This game is up there for me with Rance and Bunny Black. Can't remember a better Eushully game.

Phooploid

Jun 18, 2017
I remember playing this game like 6 years ago. Great game. I really feel like playing another SRPG right now, but non of the other Eushully games have been translated since. Sad times! I do see people are working on the newest sequel "Amayui Castle Meister". I bet that's going to take a while though.

Already finished all other similar games I could find (Sengoku rance, utowarerumono, eiyuu*senki, spirit of the eternity sword 1 and 2, bunny black 1 and 2 and a few (non-H) others). Anyone got any recommendations? Something that's not on VNDB for example -- because I'm pretty sure I've had everything that's on there.

I guess for now I'll be playing this again for now.

Ps.
The FILESCDN link seems to be dead.

Pps.
Is there any way to play this in a windowed mode where I can actually adjust the size of the window? Full screen would be fine (with some adjustments in the settings), but I seem to be unable to alt tab out. So yea... not ideal. Windowed is simply too small on a 1440p monitor.
[edit]
Okay, got it to work on windowed fullscreen with fullscreenizer.

Phooploid

Jun 18, 2017
For those wanting to use the earlier linked Spoiler AL trainer(on page 1), I've fixed the SSG file for you.
To make it work:
1. download spoiler AL (from page 1 in this thread)
2. unzip the file to wherever you want
3. download the the kamidori zip file below
4. unzip the file into the SSG folder, which is located in the spoiler AL folder.
Example: C:\Spoiler AI\SpoilerAL\SSG (and yes, I'm are one is an I and the other an L -- I didn't name the folders as such *cough*)

5. Launch the game and load you savegame.
6. open spoilerAL.exe.
7. You should see "kamidori english.exe". Click the japanese writing below and click apply.
8. you should be able to cheat now. Find the rest out yourselves. It should be pretty self explanatory though.

Now that I think about it, I could've just uploaded my entire spoilerAL file. That would've been way easier. Oh well, I've already written the above. So you'll just have to do with that.

4.50 star(s) 31 Votes