For people who don't like grind and just want to enjoy the story...​
Here a link for a 100% save (not mine btw) i tested and it works.​
  1. Extract in C:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\Local\Eushully\神採りアルケミーマイスター\SAVE
  2. Then load save 4
  3. Kill the boss
  4. Skip with closed eyes to avoid spoil
  5. AFTER the movie click on YES i want to save for NEW game +
  6. Go back to title.
Finally enjoy you new game + with all character lvl 98-99 and most of game item.​
here is a backup of the save in case the mediafire link gets down

Bloo

The Angry Person
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
Still version 1.1? No one uploaded 2.0?
Why would the translation be 2.0? The final translation version which Aroduc released is 1.1 (which fixes typos from 1.0) There is no note of a 2.0 on Seiha, VNDB or Eushully's Wikia, if you're referring to the game itself, 2.0 content is there.

1553521970792.png

Reactions: Soulinor

Smoth

Mar 15, 2018
Hey,

Sorry if this is the wrong place, but I screwed up the installation, so i tried to fully delete and uninstall everything before trying again, but now I have a program file I can't uninstall, and when I try to follow the installation path, the folders just aren't there. All the other relevant information seems to be in Japanese, so I can't tell what it says.

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
Hey,

Sorry if this is the wrong place, but I screwed up the installation, so i tried to fully delete and uninstall everything before trying again, but now I have a program file I can't uninstall, and when I try to follow the installation path, the folders just aren't there. All the other relevant information seems to be in Japanese, so I can't tell what it says.
Are you uninstalling from the Control Panel? I remember the game still remained in there after I uninstalled, so I deleted the rest manually (saves, reg, config).

Smoth

Mar 15, 2018
Are you uninstalling from the Control Panel? I remember the game still remained in there after I uninstalled, so I deleted the rest manually (saves, reg, config).
Thanks,
The main issue I think, is that I can't find/get to the rest, when I try to follow the stated file paths from the control panel, they just aren't there.

Edit: for some incomprehensible reason, the folder was set to hidden but I think I managed to get it sorted. Thanks you again.

Skinner

Jul 6, 2017
is it possible to use cheat engine?
On page 5 I linked a tool that I wrote that will let you cheat, and it does quite a bit more as well (save scumming made simple, for example... or if you need to know where a mob is, or what mob drops an item, etc - basically all of the japanese and english wikis in one program). As for cheat engine specifically, no.. because the values are encoded. Cheat Engine can show you the values.. but they won't mean anything unless you decode them, then encode whatever the user puts in. There may be a way to do that in CheatEngine.. but if there is, I'm not aware of it.

Tyrantnyx

Mar 2, 2018
On page 5 I linked a tool that I wrote that will let you cheat, and it does quite a bit more as well (save scumming made simple, for example... or if you need to know where a mob is, or what mob drops an item, etc - basically all of the japanese and english wikis in one program). As for cheat engine specifically, no.. because the values are encoded. Cheat Engine can show you the values.. but they won't mean anything unless you decode them, then encode whatever the user puts in. There may be a way to do that in CheatEngine.. but if there is, I'm not aware of it.
There's a trainer made just for this game already, it's in japanese but modifying stats and items is easy to do. There's a link and instructions over here

Skinner

Jul 6, 2017
There's a trainer made just for this game already, it's in japanese but modifying stats and items is easy to do. There's a link and instructions over here
It's not a "trainer". It uses SpoilerAL which is a "Japanese Cheat Engine". Further, if you're using the English patch, it's going to crash more often than it's not... and the UX is shit, and it doesn't have everything, and a lot of other things. These reasons are _exactly_ why I wrote my tool. As for one being made "already" ... yeah, it's on page 5. It's already done. Nothing more will be done to it, you see. It's also in native english, doesn't crash too often (at all in my experience), doesn't look like complete shit (not great.. but not shit), doesn't require you to set something numerous times for it to take hold, doesn't require you to go through 45 different menus (with no real indication as to what is where) to find the option you're looking for, doesn't require you to set 2 things just to give yourself 1 item (ie: if you haven't seen an item, in the SpoilerAL script you have to set 2 things to get it to show up in game and good luck finding both given that they're in two very different spots - you don't have to do that in my tool) etc. Then there's the bonus of having literally everything in all 3 wikis (2 Japanese + 1 English) at your fingertips already translated and all that (which was actually the reason I wrote it to begin with - the cheating was bonus).

Reactions: baudletrou

Tyrantnyx

Mar 2, 2018
It's not a "trainer". It uses SpoilerAL which is a "Japanese Cheat Engine". Further, if you're using the English patch, it's going to crash more often than it's not... and the UX is shit, and it doesn't have everything, and a lot of other things. These reasons are _exactly_ why I wrote my tool. As for one being made "already" ... yeah, it's on page 5. It's already done. Nothing more will be done to it, you see. It's also in native english, doesn't crash too often (at all in my experience), doesn't look like complete shit (not great.. but not shit), doesn't require you to set something numerous times for it to take hold, doesn't require you to go through 45 different menus (with no real indication as to what is where) to find the option you're looking for, doesn't require you to set 2 things just to give yourself 1 item (ie: if you haven't seen an item, in the SpoilerAL script you have to set 2 things to get it to show up in game and good luck finding both given that they're in two very different spots - you don't have to do that in my tool) etc. Then there's the bonus of having literally everything in all 3 wikis (2 Japanese + 1 English) at your fingertips already translated and all that (which was actually the reason I wrote it to begin with - the cheating was bonus).
I only wanted to point out an alternative. It's what I've always used, and it's what I'm used to using. I never claimed it was a better program, I just wanted to try to be helpful. I didn't mean to come across as insulting, I'm sorry.

KillerDxD

Dec 2, 2017
I'm having trouble installing it also, it shows up in control panel, but whenever i tried uninstalling, it keep saying the account already exists. Anyone know how to solve it?

UltimateDegen

Mar 24, 2018
I've updated my tool quite a bit. Here's a full description of what I've done:

- Give yourself items (consumables, materials, weapons, accessories, etc)
- Set your stats with a predefined option, or your own numbers by clicking a few buttons
- "Cap Stats" - as it implies, it caps the character' stats.​
- "Set Stats" - Shows a dialog where you can put the numbers in manually.​
- "Randomize" - Selects a random number between the character's previous cap numbers and the current.​
- "Prev. Caps" - Sets the character's stats to the previous cap. (IE: If Wil is a Grand Master and you click this button it will set Wil's stats to the caps for Master)​
- "Set 99 Exp" - This is a special button that will be described in more detail below.​
- NOTE: You can NOT set Max HP, SP or FS in this manner. I just didn't get around to adding that in (I'm not a maxer so it was never that important to me). What you CAN do is give yourself all the growth stones you want and cap those stats that way.​
- Added the clothes. They now have their own tab.
- Fixed bug with a map throwing errors because of an invalid name.
- Added a "Watcher" that checks every couple seconds and updates the character information with current in-game information. Also added a checkbox to warn you when a character has >= 85 exp, so you can start doing save scumming on that character if you want.
- Added "Save Scumming". Think of it as an "AutoIt Lite" or something. You record a "macro" .. then run it. It doesn't specifically have to be for save scumming, but that's all I've used it for. As an example, lets say you're wanting Wil to get +2 HP, +1 Str and +1 Luk on his next level up. Use the "Watcher" + "Level Up Warning" to notify you of when he's getting close. Save the game. Click the "Record" button, click as if you're loading the game and going to get that 1-2 Exp needed to level up. After you've attacked, click "Stop". Now instead of doing all of that over and over, you just have to click the "Run" button until you get the stats you want on that level up.
- Added a Crafting Helper tab. There are two sections here.
- The top shows you what you can make with the materials you currently have. Yep. It reads the game information and knows what you have. NOTE: Just because you have an item doesn't mean you should use it. To save yourself some pain (if you don't want to just give yourself the items), check the Quests tab and make sure none of the upcoming timed quests require the items.​
- The bottom shows you what you need to make something. On the right hand side, the first box displays the "advanced material cost", which is basically what you'd see if you looked through the Alchemy tab in-game. The box to the right of that shows you the "base material cost" .. which is every material needed if you start from scratch.​
- Added "Obtained" and "Mutation" columns to the Furniture tab (and the Mutation columns in the Weapons/Accessories). The "Obtained" column is special. The English wiki does not have this information at all. In this column, the information is translated by Google.. so it might take some deducing to figure out what it's saying. For example, for "A Certain Railgun" you have to "Clear Bonus: Top of Thunder". There is no area called "Top of Thunder" ... so what do you have to clear? My guess would be Thunder Peak in Phema Mountains. Not all of them are so easy to figure out. For another example, "Autumn Bench" comes from the quest "Three kinds of tree nuts" ... I have Autumn Bench, and I don't recall doing anything with any kind of nuts at all.

SET EXP 99 BUTTON: This button I added when I started NG+ and had Leguna, Ellie and Stone Golem.. at level 1, while everyone else was 60+. All it does is sets the currently selected character's Exp to 99. That doesn't sound like much, but when you use it right.. it's amazing. The real magic happens when the level up popup shows in-game. When a character hits 100 experience, the game sets it to 0 BEFORE showing that popup.... and then after it shows the popup, it continues to give the remaining experience. So what you do is... click the button to get 99 Exp, then when the level up popup shows CLICK IT AGAIN, and again, and again, and again. I got Leguna, Ellie and Stone Golem about 25 levels in a single run (all 3 of them in that same run) using this method. A couple side notes: if you're playing full-screen, I recommend clicking the button with a thumb button or your middle mouse button. Clicking with anything else will advance the game, and you'll get mixed results (sometimes the game continues before the tool sets the value, sometimes not). If you're playing windowed mode it shouldn't matter how you cilck it.

NOTE 1: Everything above where it's reading or setting information is done IN MEMORY. Because of this, if something screwed up the worst that can happen is.... you'll have to restart the game (or at the very least, reload your save). So... if something screws up after setting something, load your save again.

NOTE 2: Because of everything that requires information from the game, at various points you may see a popup saying "hey.. the game isn't running!". It's not an error.. it's just letting you know that it can't get NEW information because the game isn't running. If you don't need current game information, then you don't need the game loaded. Also, if it got information when the game was running previously, it will remember those values (with some exceptions -- ie: it won't remember what items you had for the crafting helper.. was going to do that but meh).

Q: "I like all the cheats, but how do I give myself money?!"
A: I have the offset for the money, I just couldn't figure a nice place to put it in the tool. What I recommend doing is just giving yourself 10, 20, 30, however many Gantz's Treasure you want, then sell them to Hannah for 30,000S each. You'll find them easiest in one of these two methods: 1) 1st tab ("Items"), deselect everything except "Treasures" .. and look for it (it's a short list). 2) 1st tab ("Items") .. click on the "Value" column until everything is sorted descending. It'll be the top item.

Q: If I add an item that I haven't seen in-game yet, what happens? Will it show up in my stuff or not?
A: The game actually has two offsets for everything. One is a flag indicating if you've seen the item or not, and the other sets the number you have (this does not include anything waiting to be sold). This tool will ensure that if you haven't seen an item but give one to yourself anyway, it will show up in game. It doesn't check the value at all.. it just sets it to 1, flatly.

Q: When I do [insert something] it crashes!
A: Don't do [insert something]. There are definitely some bugs in there.. but none that I'm aware of that will crash the tool or the game. In fact, the biggest bug that comes to mind is that none of the filtering options work in the Arena tab. Most likely there is another way to do whatever you're wanting to do. See if that other way works.

Q: Can I have the offsets for the stats/items/etc for CheatEngine (or some other such program)?
A: Absolutely. Run the program with a -e argument and you'll get the database, which stores the offsets. However, it won't do you much good. The game "encrypts" the values. It's actually a pretty good encryption (bit shifting, bit logic, etc). On top of that, the offsets aren't actually what you'd get. What you get is an offset which you have to combine with an address, which you get from a pointer at another address. If you try to use _just_ the offsets, you're going to have a very hard time getting what you want. If you understand how pointers work send me a message and I'll give you the two pointer locations... but figuring out the encryption/decryption is on you.

Here's the link to github, where you can find it:
Skinner, I love your helper, but for some reasons, I can't cheat in anything besides Divine Gems and Treasures

-FibaG-

Nov 9, 2018
I look on the walkthrough but I don't see harem route only one girl route, so this game no have harem right? or I miss something?

kilatin

Jun 3, 2018
There is no harem route.

You lock into routes for one of the main girls fairly early in the game, so you need 3 playthroughs (minimum) to get all the content.

The game also includes scenes with side characters such as Aht, Suina, and many others that can be accessed in each playthrough. So it is not just a few scenes you'll see in each playthrough.

Zhaliora

May 26, 2017
Someone know why I have this error
I've got the same issue as you.
I've installed multiple games with Jap locale. It's always turned on, on my lappy due to the number of games.
However, this game specifically refuses to work, so I got the locale emulator that was mentioned here and was able to install and play the game.

If a game needs the system locale changed then it'll need that locale every time you start it up. You could try something like but it might not work as well, see the guide to playing Japanese games from the op.
It's an old favourite of mine from way back so I was quite happy now that I got it running.

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
When does the shop start actually making sales? I've had stuff listed there and gone on half a dozen adventures since then but nothing ever sells out of it. Got furniture set up that should be helping. Is the rando shopkeeper really that bad? I'm having a really hard time making any money because of this. Come back to town and just more taxes and no income.

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 31 Votes