monkey33

Aug 26, 2017
Except for the deadbeat label, Nope none!
So long as you can cope with being reminded of how much of a deadbeat you are. :p
yea, sounds fine to me :p. only did 1 run in it so not like i feel like i abused anything. should of been a clear warning rather than vague threats. any newbie tips you can offer? im still early on just got past the 2 tree people. like 2hours or so.

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
yea, sounds fine to me :p. only did 1 run in it so not like i feel like i abused anything. should of been a clear warning rather than vague threats. any newbie tips you can offer? im still early on just got past the 2 tree people. like 2hours or so.
You should have got two warnings or more I can't remember the first being when you meet the alchemist with "deadbeat" above his head and another when you enter the dungeon about it "being suspect and are you sure?" It's been years since I last played but I do remember the game was pretty clear that if you played through that dungeon you would be labeled a deadbeat. What that means is you get a reference in game saying you are a deadbeat I can't quite remember where it's on one of the info screens in the store I think.

monkey33

Aug 26, 2017
You should have got two warnings or more I can't remember the first being when you meet the alchemist with "deadbeat" above his head and another when you enter the dungeon about it "being suspect and are you sure?" It's been years since I last played but I do remember the game was pretty clear that if you played through that dungeon you would be labeled a deadbeat. What that means is you get a reference in game saying you are a deadbeat I can't quite remember where it's on one of the info screens in the store I think.
yea there was 2 warnings but didn't actually say you'd get a tag but hindsight is 20/20. yea it shows in the workshop i think.

Reactions: Hones

monkey33

Aug 26, 2017
could anyone direct me to where you find the +1 move divine gem and the rune(?) that gives speed stat? im in my 2nd playthrough but sadly missed out on some things in the first.

Menthols

Jul 1, 2017
Need help. Using windows 10, it's not even letting me mount the file. I'm using Daemon Tools lite, is a different program needed to mount this file? Giving me error insufficient resources to create target connection.

decker2

Jul 6, 2017
just wondering if it's possible to make a pre patched/installed version of the game?

because people's seem to have problems with the iso
(and i want a easy backup file)

Reactions: Xharewa

Randah

Feb 3, 2018
Is there no way to make the blasted hammer and anvil animation in the text box go away. I beg you.

IdleGuy

Aug 7, 2016
so, to complete everything 100% we haveto play the game 3 times to go into each route?
4 times, you need Yuela's route twice for two Maria Hearts for ultimate weapons.
(You need to do at least one heroine twice as they all have a NG+ costume event you can't get on your first game)

4.50 star(s) 31 Votes