kilatin

Jun 3, 2018
Is there a better guide than the wiki that also shows how obtain the bonuses after every mission?

I don't know how to obtain Bonus 1 and Bonus 3 on Quest 3 " ."
For the quest: 2 Stone, 2 Wood, 2 Soil and 2 Clay, and 300 S for completing the mission.

But I suspect you are wondering about the map bonuses.
For the map (Sunlit Clearing):
100% completion (Bonus 1 - this is always bonus 1 task) 300 S. That one is impossible without a flying unit.
Bonus 3: Phoebus Stone. Either requires flying (which you don't have for a while) or killing the Harpua who might steal the treasure in the lower room. You will get some form of notification that that has happened. After the message just hog the lowermost room in the middle of the map, and kill it.
The Harpua does not always steal the treasure though.

For future reference, you can't always get all bonus tasks completed on a first playthrough the moment a map becomes accessible.

As for better information, on page 8 I posted an excel file with pretty comprehensive information (on October 12 2019). The alternative would be the Japanese wiki, but I suspect you can't read that (and if you have to rely on google translate it can become a nuisance).

Heissar

Apr 16, 2018
OK, this maybe a bit of a spoiled inquiry, but... well, the whole thing is to determine is it or is it not.

I played this game on 2 previous machines, one with Win XP and one with Win 10. And I don't remember noticing any aliasing back then (grain, jaggedness). But now I play it on a newest, 3rd machine, Win 10 again. And I do see and notice some minor graininess.

Now, is it OK and what everyone normally experience with the game? I'm talking fullscreen mode. Or is there some graphical/resolution problem on my end?

Screenshot_1 .png Screenshot_2.png Screenshot_3.png Screenshot_4 .png

My graphical configurations for the game are like this:

Screenshot_5.png

I have a 15.6 laptop display and NVidia GeForce GTX 1650 dedicated graphic card.

Already googled about it but did not found anything. Hence the thought that maybe "I remember it wrong", or that I am spoiled, or that maybe I'm sitting closer to the screen this time around.

nobitand9

May 21, 2019
OK, this maybe a bit of a spoiled inquiry, but... well, the whole thing is to determine is it or is it not.

I played this game on 2 previous machines, one with Win XP and one with Win 10. And I don't remember noticing any aliasing back then (grain, jaggedness). But now I play it on a newest, 3rd machine, Win 10 again. And I do see and notice some minor graininess.

Now, is it OK and what everyone normally experience with the game? I'm talking fullscreen mode. Or is there some graphical/resolution problem on my end?

View attachment 603650 View attachment 603651 View attachment 603652 View attachment 603653

My graphical configurations for the game are like this:

View attachment 603654

I have a 15.6 laptop display and NVidia GeForce GTX 1650 dedicated graphic card.

Already googled about it but did not found anything. Hence the thought that maybe "I remember it wrong", or that I am spoiled, or that maybe I'm sitting closer to the screen this time around.
That blurry is normal for me, look just like my game.

Reactions: Heissar

Heissar

Apr 16, 2018
That blurry is normal for me, look just like my game.
Ah, thank you for confirming. The slight blur is really eating at me. I'll feel a bit more relaxed now, with your reply.

Still not sure if that blur is natural though, it looks even more irksome at certain instances... but maybe it is, since I did got 1 confirmation.

Faps

Aug 9, 2016
I forgot why I loved/hated the game. Story and images were pretty good. Resource grind was not.

I ended up cheating for resources, though you can do more but you lose out on the other fun. Running this with the game as is helps in adding resources if you don't want to grind through the maps time and time and time and time again.

Spoiler AI is Japanese, though it has an English add on so most of the internal menus are legible. Start up the Meister, then run Spoiler AI and in real time add resources so you can avoid the worst of the grind.
The program doesn't seem to work? Every time I go to check how much Azure Fruit I have or when I try to change it, it says not defined. A little help please.

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
The program doesn't seem to work? Every time I go to check how much Azure Fruit I have or when I try to change it, it says not defined. A little help please.
Sorry man, don't even remember that stuff now. When you run those Cheater Programs you need to start them after you run the game so they can hook into the process. This one was easy at the time, I barely used any, mostly for items it was hit and miss until you learned how to run them. I thought this one was translated for the game, you needed to map the item variables to something understandable.

kilatin

Jun 3, 2018
on. I think i read somewhere that this game was going to be with animated scenes, is that included too?
Lots of pictures with slight variations, but no animations.

I really would not count the battle "animations" as such. And obviously the intro / ending credits neither.

RemiliaScarlett

Aug 18, 2018
when i try to run autorun as admin/setup etc i get a weird error? message (mostly black Rhombus)
I DO have the non unicode/locale set as Japan (and i run quite a few other japanese games without trouble)
I'm on windows 10, any idea

PS got netleas, has to set netleasWin.exe to run as administrator or it can't run the setup/autorun

Last edited:

nobitand9

May 21, 2019
I got the quest to make 4 weapon for 4 eshully character, but i dont get any recipe for eshully weapon like vortex, bucket, kettle... Can somebody please tell me What do i need to make them appear?

kilatin

Jun 3, 2018
I got the quest to make 4 weapon for 4 eshully character, but i dont get any recipe for eshully weapon like vortex, bucket, kettle... Can somebody please tell me What do i need to make them appear?
For those you need to farm some EU cards. Each weapon requires one specific EU card drop (eg. Dark Maid feathers, Pink Maid feathers etc). And a few other things, but I imagine that you have most of those things already.

Those can be found in (among others; and I have indicated one location for each of the four different Maid Feathers)
Yuidora Mine - Guild Test Area
Lake Shisetika - Western Shore
Yuidora Woodland - Peaceful Grounds
Forest of Souls - Spiritual Woods

Reactions: nobitand9

nobitand9

May 21, 2019
For those you need to farm some EU cards. Each weapon requires one specific EU card drop (eg. Dark Maid feathers, Pink Maid feathers etc). And a few other things, but I imagine that you have most of those things already.

Those can be found in (among others; and I have indicated one location for each of the four different Maid Feathers)
Yuidora Mine - Guild Test Area
Lake Shisetika - Western Shore
Yuidora Woodland - Peaceful Grounds
Forest of Souls - Spiritual Woods
This is the 101 - 104 quests ,i need to make stia items which require eushully items but i dont see the recipe for eushully items appear. 1586973852050.png

kilatin

Jun 3, 2018
This is the 101 - 104 quests ,i need to make stia items which require eushully items but i dont see the recipe for eushully items appear.
The Balt Bucket requires 1 Purple Steel, 1 Demon Essence, and one Eushully Bucket. What I am describing now is the process of getting the Purple Steel. Note that you also have to get Pink, Black and Golden Steel for the other three Eushully characters.

The Steels is probably what has you stumped. Those Steels are also found on maps as EU Cards. There is one in Runic Forest Ruins - Ancient Village, and another one in Dijenel Borderlands - Troll's Lair.

If those maps are not yet available to you, you can collect a total of three random Steels per playthrough (save before you collect it, else you might not get what you need). Those can be found in Yuidora Mine - Alchemist Test Ground, Yuidora Woodland - Sunlit Clearing and Cliffside Church - Mountain Path (needs to be a revisit).

The annoying thing is that every Eushully Character has their own special Steels, Wings, and one random item (all collected as EU cards). So basic tip, check all the maps you have cleared and see if you can collect EU cards from them. Some of the cards are random drops, some are always the same thing. Listing them all can be rather cumbersome. I would suggest you go to page 8 and download the spreadsheet there. It has a ton of information on where those EU cards can be found (among other things).

Reactions: nobitand9

nobitand9

May 21, 2019
The Balt Bucket requires 1 Purple Steel, 1 Demon Essence, and one Eushully Bucket. What I am describing now is the process of getting the Purple Steel. Note that you also have to get Pink, Black and Golden Steel for the other three Eushully characters.

The Steels is probably what has you stumped. Those Steels are also found on maps as EU Cards. There is one in Runic Forest Ruins - Ancient Village, and another one in Dijenel Borderlands - Troll's Lair.

If those maps are not yet available to you, you can collect a total of three random Steels per playthrough (save before you collect it, else you might not get what you need). Those can be found in Yuidora Mine - Alchemist Test Ground, Yuidora Woodland - Sunlit Clearing and Cliffside Church - Mountain Path (needs to be a revisit).

The annoying thing is that every Eushully Character has their own special Steels, Wings, and one random item (all collected as EU cards). So basic tip, check all the maps you have cleared and see if you can collect EU cards from them. Some of the cards are random drops, some are always the same thing. Listing them all can be rather cumbersome. I would suggest you go to page 8 and download the spreadsheet there. It has a ton of information on where those EU cards can be found (among other things).
The problem is I cant make Eshully votex because the recipe for it doesnt appear, i do have anything else but the eshully recipe 1587039517054.png

kilatin

Jun 3, 2018
The problem is I cant make Eshully votex because the recipe for it doesnt appear, i do have anything else but the eshully recipe
Okay, I see what your problem is. Eushully Vortex requires 1 Divine Bones, 1 Giant Husk and 1 Maid Vortex. Those are the ingredients. I am sure you have those. The thing is you have to upgrade your Maid Vortex through battle experience to unlock the recipe (you need to max all 3 pips on that one).

Edited to add:
That applies to a few weapons, not just the Eushully ones by the way. When you see items with pips (whether rings or weapons) try to fill those pips as quickly as possible. You only need to do that with one of each item to unlock recipes.

Last edited:

AxeLLow

Jun 2, 2019
i got stuck in serawi route after i made new fever drugs... no more quest to do.. is there a bug or something?

4.50 star(s) 31 Votes