kilatin

Jun 3, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

How can i unlock that cg, please help :(
That is the one where you have the three heroines dressed up in their gothic outfits at the same time, if I am not mistaken. Get the three of them in their goth costumes at the same time, leave the workship and an event should appear if I recall correctly.

Reactions: nad destroyer

delitacl

Jan 1, 2020
That is the one where you have the three heroines dressed up in their gothic outfits at the same time, if I am not mistaken. Get the three of them in their goth costumes at the same time, leave the workship and an event should appear if I recall correctly.
yes!, you were right

Thanks you very much

Jan 26, 2018
is this all DLC because i once downloaded it from somewhere i cant remamber and used a save file it said i didnt have the right DLC

kilatin

Jun 3, 2018
Not sure what that error is. Seems to be something to do with the configuration. If I remember correctly, the solution is just to press "yes". It will close, and the configuration file gets written / updated. Then run it again, and you should be good to go.

NB. I assume you are running it through NTLEA or Locale Emulator. If you keep running it from an English windows, it will not work.

One other explanation is that you don't have writing rights to the C-drive (where Kamidori puts its save games + configuration file). So run as an admin if this problem persists.

Last edited:

nobitand9

May 21, 2019
Not sure what that error is. Seems to be something to do with the configuration. If I remember correctly, the solution is just to press "yes". It will close, and the configuration file gets written / updated. Then run it again, and you should be good to go.

NB. I assume you are running it through NTLEA or Locale Emulator. If you keep running it from an English windows, it will not work.

One other explanation is that you don't have writing rights to the C-drive (where Kamidori puts its save games + configuration file). So run as an admin if this problem persists.
When i choose yes, this appear,
1584433068415.png

and no matter what i choose, the game got crashed everytime i try to open new game, load game or configuration...

1584433225340.png

I have my lap at japan locate, and run it with 1584433126140.png

kilatin

Jun 3, 2018
I have never seen that second picture on the intro screen, which leads me to suspect that the issue is an incomplete installation of some sort. On your last screen I notice that agerc.dll is 475 KB, but in my installation (which I did not get from f95zone) it is 418 KB. That might not be very significant though.

I think the main issue is that I see a lot of files in your installation directory, that are in "patch" folder for me, such as fainit, addexp, addstock. So I suspect that one of the patches is wrong installed, leading to the constant crashes, since the .exe can't find the files where it is looking for them.

My patch folder has 556 files, most of them .agf and .bin files, while my main folder has about 250 (including uninstalls and the like). So it seems like one of the append disks did not install properly. So best bet may be to reinstall the game.

nobitand9

May 21, 2019
I have never seen that second picture on the intro screen, which leads me to suspect that the issue is an incomplete installation of some sort. On your last screen I notice that agerc.dll is 475 KB, but in my installation (which I did not get from f95zone) it is 418 KB. That might not be very significant though.

I think the main issue is that I see a lot of files in your installation directory, that are in "patch" folder for me, such as fainit, addexp, addstock. So I suspect that one of the patches is wrong installed, leading to the constant crashes, since the .exe can't find the files where it is looking for them.

My patch folder has 556 files, most of them .agf and .bin files, while my main folder has about 250 (including uninstalls and the like). So it seems like one of the append disks did not install properly. So best bet may be to reinstall the game.
Can you give me a link please? Idk where to find a sure working link, and the f95 link are too big, my data only have 2GB/day though.

kilatin

Jun 3, 2018
Can you give me a link please? Idk where to find a sure working link, and the f95 link are too big, my data only have 2GB/day though.
Sadly, no. I got this years ago, and I don't think the site is operational anymore.

The *.exes and append files all seem to be present. So it might be possible that the following works:
You could try is to create this patch folder E:\game2\Kamidori Alchemy Meister\patch) and then copy all the *.agf and *.bin files to it. But keep the files in the main directory as well, since there are quite a few that need to be there. That will be more files than you need, but with a bit of luck the game will run properly then.

kilatin

Jun 3, 2018
Not sure what the issue is to be honest. Because the files are there, and I assume you have a patch folder with the 556 files I mentioned above.

I don't think that torrent requires installation, so it seems to be some system specific issue (are you running in a 32-bit environment?). As far as I know, the game does not really care if you run it through a Japanese locale or a locale emulator. Some Eushully games can be rather particular about it though.

I certainly did not have to install many things with my installer (no fonts, or Japanese support / fonts or whatever). So it should be rather straightforward when you have downloaded an installed version.

So I have two suggestions:
1. You could try running it through Locale Emulator, and see if that works. Hopefully it does. That should work (you probably will need to run Windows in an English locale to work for that though). If you don't have Locale Emulator installed, install it and reboot your system in an English (or whatever Western unicode). Then run your executable through LE (right click on the executable, and it should allow you to run through Locale emulator as an admin).

2. If that does not work you could try if the issue is related to the .dll. But it is a final roll of the dice: unzip that zip file in your main folder. It should ask to overwrite agerc.dll (make a copy beforehand, just in case). If that does not work, I am really out of ideas.

Reactions: nobitand9

nobitand9

May 21, 2019
Not sure what the issue is to be honest. Because the files are there, and I assume you have a patch folder with the 556 files I mentioned above.

ask to overwrite agerc.dll (make a copy beforehand, just in case). If that does not work, I am really out of ideas.
I change the language for non-unicode program to japan and tried to re-extract the age.exe and the game worked. Still, thank you very much for your concern, i really appreciate your help man!

Reactions: kilatin

nobitand9

May 21, 2019
Whats the condition for 100% map control of this? I search all map and max is 97%, its "spiritual wood|" map . 1584629484764.png

kilatin

Jun 3, 2018
Some maps cannot be 100% controlled until you get flying (or a few other abilities).

In this case, there is a hidden room on the upper right corner of the map. Will can find it (depending on the skills equipped).

Reactions: nobitand9

Dryad Quest Dev

Game Developer
Mar 28, 2020
One of the best h rpgs ever. even grind is made decent. Though h scenes are somewhat lacking(so many unique monster-girls but the sex scenes felt almost the same)

f95poke

Apr 21, 2017
Is there a better guide than the wiki that also shows how obtain the bonuses after every mission?

I don't know how to obtain Bonus 1 and Bonus 3 on Quest 3 " ."

4.50 star(s) 31 Votes