kilatin

Jun 3, 2018
i got stuck in serawi route after i made new fever drugs... no more quest to do.. is there a bug or something?
You either have to go to visit Reyshiamael (Serawi home village) again, or pass the test in the Yuidora Mines (Alchemist Test Grounds) if memory serves.

SatanSama666

Aug 21, 2018
the trainer doesnt seem to work i have the game open and running but the trainer says no game detected

E1ias

Jul 22, 2017
1590277865888.png
I got this error when i try to start the game, anyone know what to do? i dowload the torrent version

Andromaliuz

Jan 27, 2019
I downloaded the version from SsethTzeentach's video and I was wondering if the version here is better. Is there any difference between the two? So far I've only noticed that Sseth's version is portable, so doesn't need installation.

Heissar

Apr 16, 2018
Where did u find the nltea emulator with exe ???
I don't remember. Either in the OP or I googled it somewhere. In any case, I don't think I used NTLEA for long (or at all). I use Locale Emulator instead, works perfectly.

If you'll want help with finding LE let me know.

Apr 8, 2020
I don't remember. Either in the OP or I googled it somewhere. In any case, I don't think I used NTLEA for long (or at all). I use Locale Emulator instead, works perfectly.

If you'll want help with finding LE let me know.
Thanks for replying finally found a solution. I installed the game but the game was all in Japanese lang. I just copy pasted everything from the kami eng to the c drive program files and it fixed it. Sorry for my bad English. Not my first language.

Jun 21, 2017
hey hey, people
I downloaded the version from SsethTzeentach's video and I was wondering if the version here is better. Is there any difference between the two? So far I've only noticed that Sseth's version is portable, so doesn't need installation.
Sseth vertion is the same has the one here ^^ (and if you want, you can find Evenicle and Honey select here too)

boubiboup123

Feb 17, 2019
How does one check if the patch got correctly installed ? (How do I check the version of the game)

I couldn't get the game to be installed, it somehow blocks during the first step of executing the autorun.exe even though I did everything asked, so I imported what I had from an old computer of mine (and it works), but I'm not sure that I had the last version on it.

Can someone tell me how many CGs there are in the last version of the game ?
(I don't know what the patches actually bring into the game)

There are 1122 CGs and 52 replays in my version.

Thanks for your help.

Krikit

Jul 23, 2017
How does one check if the patch got correctly installed ? (How do I check the version of the game)

I couldn't get the game to be installed, it somehow blocks during the first step of executing the autorun.exe even though I did everything asked, so I imported what I had from an old computer of mine (and it works), but I'm not sure that I had the last version on it.

Can someone tell me how many CGs there are in the last version of the game ?
(I don't know what the patches actually bring into the game)

There are 1122 CGs and 52 replays in my version.

Thanks for your help.
The one posted here is the same one you have.

bacchusplateau

May 23, 2017
Go back to the OP - Opening Post - and under the title 'Installation', click on the Spoiler and try that first.

4.50 star(s) 31 Votes