gomiaccount

Oct 7, 2020
It's been a while since I last played, but I believe your guild rank is based on where you are in the story. See the star over the head of the one female? Do those to rank up - if I'm remembering correctly. The guild rank is not something you can change with SpoilerAL, or the tool I wrote (it can be found somewhere in this thread).
I recently started playing this game and by the third chapter I was about to stop playing because of the tedious grindfest of leveling up and item drops. Then I discovered this tool and saved me a huge load of time. It's incredibly easy to use. The only problem I've had with it is that it doesn't give consumables, which would save even more grinding time. It does seem to give the other type of items, like Divine Gems and Treasures.

bmle

Feb 21, 2018
Deadbeat dungeon unlocks in Chapter 1 if memory serves. You get it by talking to some random townspeople in the alley. There is no way that it can be missed. However, to face Deadbeat God (the last of the deadbeat dungeons), you have to be in chapter 8 and have done all the other deadbeat maps.
same with me i am at chapter 8 and no deadbeat
i think the link is bugged or something
i am also stuck at chapter 8 with the mass production of the new medicine quest
since i do not have deadbeat i grinded 8 hours only yesterday in chapter 8 to lvl up and then booom, i am stuck
feels bad

kilatin

Jun 3, 2018
same with me i am at chapter 8 and no deadbeat
i think the link is bugged or something
i am also stuck at chapter 8 with the mass production of the new medicine quest
since i do not have deadbeat i grinded 8 hours only yesterday in chapter 8 to lvl up and then booom, i am stuck
feels bad
Tried a new game without the extra dungeons, and it is immediately accessible to me after the level 4 Yuidora mine training mission.

Sounds like you did not install things completely correctly. So, save your save games, uninstall, and reinstall everything properly. The appends are probably separate installs, so they need to be done after the base game has been installed (I got the game from another source years ago).

bmle

Feb 21, 2018
Tried a new game without the extra dungeons, and it is immediately accessible to me after the level 4 Yuidora mine training mission.

Sounds like you did not install things completely correctly. So, save your save games, uninstall, and reinstall everything properly. The appends are probably separate installs, so they need to be done after the base game has been installed (I got the game from another source years ago).
yeah i just reinstalled the game and got the deadbeat dungeon, a little bit late tho lol. had to grind for lvl only 8 hours yesterday ....
that also fixed the chapter 8 problem
thnx for the help and replay :)

XPsychoX

Feb 25, 2020
need help :( my game works on age launcher

but it needs to run on english launcher and its not opening (working) how to fix this? :(

Heissar

Apr 16, 2018
need help :( my game works on age launcher

but it needs to run on english launcher and its not opening (working) how to fix this? :(
You need to provide more information. How is it not working? What does it do when you double click? Any error messages? Maybe add a screenshot too.

(not saying that I can help, but it's necessary info so that whomever can help you)

Last edited:
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: XPsychoX

XPsychoX

Feb 25, 2020
You need to provide more information. How is it not working? What does it do when you double click? Any error messages? Maybe add a screenshot too.

(not saying that I can help, but it's necessary info so that whomever can help you)
thx for reply i already fix it :)

Reactions: Heissar
Jul 26, 2019
I can't play the game, I've change the system Local to Japanese but the game wouldn't still play. Am I doing something wrong?

Netan3

Oct 16, 2019
I can't play the game, I've change the system Local to Japanese but the game wouldn't still play. Am I doing something wrong?
It is not enough to change the local system to Japanese, you also have to change the time to Japan

BlackStarUK

Mar 20, 2020
Have you downloaded and installed Locale Emulator?

Once I installed and switched System Local back to my default, I have no issues when I use that.

MacDog16

Oct 3, 2017
Every time I do anything related to my workshop (synthesis, adding furniture, whatever) I get this error. Anyone have an idea?

4.50 star(s) 31 Votes