cl0ckw3rk

Jan 3, 2018
Maybe this is a reach, but does anyone have a save somewhere along Yuela's route for their first playthrough? I played this maaaany years ago, and I'd love to jump back into it with that one route completed again, if possible. I want to punch my old self for deleting saves along with games when I was "done" with them.

Heissar

Apr 16, 2018
Maybe this is a reach, but does anyone have a save somewhere along Yuela's route for their first playthrough? I played this maaaany years ago, and I'd love to jump back into it with that one route completed again, if possible. I want to punch my old self for deleting saves along with games when I was "done" with them.
I have it. Just not sure which files exactly to copy from the SAVE folder.

I don't know what these are (some overall unlock/achievements/clears, maybe?), so I guess I won't be sending them: 1617971285971.png

Instead, I'll send you these somehow, as the save you need is "No 008" in the ingame save/load menu:
1617971389986.png
1617971426597.png

Reactions: cl0ckw3rk

Heissar

Apr 16, 2018
Here, put them in your SAVE folder and tell me if it works. Also check Gallery and stuff, maybe I need to send you those first 4 files too (but I'm at the end of 2nd playthrough, on Serawi route, so it may unlock some spoilers in gallery mode or something).

cl0ckw3rk

Jan 3, 2018
Here, put them in your SAVE folder and tell me if it works. Also check Gallery and stuff, maybe I need to send you those first 4 files too (but I'm at the end of 2nd playthrough, on Serawi route, so it may unlock some spoilers in gallery mode or something).
Thank you very much! The save works wonders, and don't worry about the gallery. I can unlock that as I go along a new playthrough. I appreciate you taking the time to do this.

Reactions: Heissar

Heissar

Apr 16, 2018
Thank you very much! The save works wonders, and don't worry about the gallery. I can unlock that as I go along a new playthrough. I appreciate you taking the time to do this.
You're welcome. Enjoy the game, it is a good one.

Let me know if you change your mind about the, uh, Gallery and stuff. But yeah, you don't really need it, now that I think about it... To unlock all you will need to do 3 more playthroughs - Serawi, Emelita and then Yuela again (because it is impossible to get the scenes from NG+ costumes for Yuela on first playthrough).

Also I suggest you do the Extra Stories for some bonuses, once you finish Yuela's route from my savefile and before you start your next game run.

Shoccc

Jul 4, 2017
Plot and world is great, but I wish there were more scenes for the side characters.

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
The Game is fun I played it long time ago.

When you play the Japanese Version 2.0 and play Game+ a lot of the Game is untranslated. I don`t know if this is aso this japanese version 2.0 the translation is the same I download it very long time ago from a hentai side and played it so I can say they translated a lot not !!!

In real the game is round 70% translated !!!

When you have played the base game to the end you have all translated the untranslated part start when you play further with game+ now the translation is near zero that means aso monster and items are untranslated !!!

Somebody say it gives a translated version (before or around 2015) I can only say then it must a translation patch not from Seiha then this patch was till the end not full translated !!! (I wrote with them and they told the translation is finished and they fix no bugs or translation anymore and they translate the next game)

Last edited:

TYRANUS

Jul 21, 2017
For the users of Spoileral
I added batches for the found flags and quantities of items, you'll found them as the first item of each list
notes :
- This is my first time opening a ssg file so save before use !
- Min/max values are as follows : 0/1 for flags, 0/990 for quantities
I think 990 is enough for one run of the game and maxing it at 999 makes an item impossible to craft without first selling one
- There are 3 batches for furnitures, the precedent author did so for the lists as Spoileral couldn't manage the whole list at once and I was too lazy to change it in the batches.

Last edited:

dreminh

Jan 4, 2019
hey guy right now my computer are set for server host so i cant change my computer region, does locale simulator work ? i have bunch of Jap game works fine on it

Rapuel

Nov 5, 2020
I have not sold a single item for like 3 hours since the beginning of the game. I am putting a bunch of stuff in the sell section but nothing is bought. Am I doing something wrong?

kilatin

Jun 3, 2018
I have not sold a single item for like 3 hours since the beginning of the game. I am putting a bunch of stuff in the sell section but nothing is bought. Am I doing something wrong?
Chances of making sales in the first chapters of the game are rather low. Obviously, you need time to advance for chances of sales happening. Also can improve chances of sales by putting in characters in the store (the default one from the guild is rather poor). Either way, there is not much you can make solely for a profit, that does not involve grinding certain dungeons for ingredients.

Since costs are also rather low, better to focus on fully clearing most maps (full 100% control usually nets one a fair bit of money) and use that money until you hit chapter 6 or 7, before you really have to make a few sales to keep operating. By then you should have both more characters that you can put in the store, as well as recipes that are actually worth a fair bit of money, and easy to do.

The wiki has a few useful tips as well.

Reactions: Rapuel

tudjman1234

Aug 23, 2017
I changed the locale to Japanese and adjusted the time too, but I get error 1155 when I run the setup. I even tried switching the compatibility mode but it didn't work. Cant find anything online about it. I suspect it may be due to win 10 because I remember playing it on win 7 no problem. Did anyone manage to install it on win 10?

kilatin

Jun 3, 2018
I changed the locale to Japanese and adjusted the time too, but I get error 1155 when I run the setup. I even tried switching the compatibility mode but it didn't work. Cant find anything online about it. I suspect it may be due to win 10 because I remember playing it on win 7 no problem. Did anyone manage to install it on win 10?
Not sure which version is for download here. Could be a pre-installed one (I got my copy from elsewhere eons ago), in which case you don't even have to run an installation. Alternatively, if you do need to run an installer, it may help to run the installation through an emulator (Locale Emulator tends to work like a charm). Applocale and Windows 10 do not go together too well.

Obviously, I don't have any problem running the game on Win10, so the OS itself is no problem.

4.50 star(s) 31 Votes