Arthicc

Aug 17, 2021
can someone tell me what does append file do and where does it automatically installed to? i installed them but it doesn't say anything about directory and just progress then finished.

edit:
i found where the append files installed to, but could someone explain to me what does it do?

Last edited:

Bloemkool

Aug 13, 2017
can someone tell me what does append file do and where does it automatically installed to? i installed them but it doesn't say anything about directory and just progress then finished.

edit:
i found where the append files installed to, but could someone explain to me what does it do?
Unsure, I think extra items, encounters & voices.

Mar 31, 2020
Can we have another download link?
Nopy doesn't work.
Anonfile is always corrupt. It ends up being 70MB.
Othere's cannot be resumed.

Reckless4545

Nov 25, 2020
So I somehow have a deadbeat label with a checkmark. Somehow I went through the deadbeat area without noticing and now I'm stuck with that mark. I dont think I ever got a warning for it so I thought it wasn't anything and that it was some random dungeon. I wonder if this is worth restarting/ loading my save before going through that area, I just started chapter 2.

Aside from that, is there a guide for the bonuses in each area/dungeon?

Edit: also I cant start the game from Kamidori English, only from AGE.exe so I dont know if I did something wrong or this is supposed to happen
Nevermind, all I had to do was move kamidori English to where I installed the game, but I don't know if this is what I had to do so a confirmation that this was okay would be nice

Last edited:

qzxc2211

Feb 3, 2018
Hey guys, is it possible for spellcaster to cast a spell on him/herself? for example can Serawi heal herself? I've been reading for like 2 hours but can't find any information on that topic and I wasn't able to do it in game

TheimmortalP

Jan 4, 2019
The only link that seems to work right is Racaty, and it's a really slow download. Is there anything that can be done about this?

Yamiyono

Mar 9, 2019
Okay so for everyone here, from what i've read, the Kamidori game and Amayui games are set in the exact same world. It's just that Kamidori alchemy meister starts years and years (An absurd amount of time if i remember) before the start of Amayui Castle Meister. And Amayui Labyrinth Meister is the direct sequel of Amayui Castle Meister, that i'm sure of it.

If you want to search for yourselves, this thread and the thread of the other two games should contain the information anyway.

jagismaister

Jul 23, 2017
hi i download the game and when a battle animation star there is a little lag moment before the damage shows but when miss there is no lag and i dont undertand why this happend all the game runs perfect inly the battle animation is the problem, in the readme say something about a LAV splitters i dont now what is that. somebody can help me plase

Powtaitoe

Jul 15, 2018
How do I access the graphical settings to change the resolution? I did it once before but now I can't seem to open that window anymore... When I open the configuration, I only have message and sound settings and system specs displays. No option to change the resolution.

SatanSama666

Aug 21, 2018
How do I access the graphical settings to change the resolution? I did it once before but now I can't seem to open that window anymore... When I open the configuration, I only have message and sound settings and system specs displays. No option to change the resolution.
i moved the game over to a different drive and i dont have it on me but if i remember right im pretty sure there was either another exe for setup or it was a bar at the top of the game. i could be wrong though it been quite a while

4.50 star(s) 31 Votes