• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

SatanSama666

Aug 21, 2018
The only link that seems to work right is Racaty, and it's a really slow download. Is there anything that can be done about this?
Can we have another download link?
Nopy doesn't work.
Anonfile is always corrupt. It ends up being 70MB.
Othere's cannot be resumed.
you can go to the main thread and try requesting the links to be updated. just use the report button (bottom left of the post)

Reactions: quackquack0709

Powtaitoe

Jul 15, 2018
i moved the game over to a different drive and i dont have it on me but if i remember right im pretty sure there was either another exe for setup or it was a bar at the top of the game. i could be wrong though it been quite a while
Never mind, I found another way. I just went to the AppData folder and found the game folder then editing the config ini file directly to change my settings. Thanks anyways

Reactions: SatanSama666
Aug 6, 2020
Hey can I get some help installing the patches please? I honestly cant tell what I'm doing wrong or why its not doing it. I have my pc set to Japanese and the coding thing too that's not the issue. I'm running the patches in admin as well but when I try to get them installed I get told something and kicked out of it. I'm not sure if its causing problems but I have the entire files on my desktop instead of my program files. Help would be greatly appreciated since I really wanna play this game

Bloemkool

Aug 13, 2017
Hey can I get some help installing the patches please? I honestly cant tell what I'm doing wrong or why its not doing it. I have my pc set to Japanese and the coding thing too that's not the issue. I'm running the patches in admin as well but when I try to get them installed I get told something and kicked out of it. I'm not sure if its causing problems but I have the entire files on my desktop instead of my program files. Help would be greatly appreciated since I really wanna play this game
Follow the install instructions to the letter, if that doesn't work check you don't have odd characters in the file directory.

Bloemkool

Aug 13, 2017
Ok how do I do step 3 exactly?
Mount KAMIDORI.MDF file with favorite tools. [eg. PowerISO]
You need a program that emulates a dvd drive so it can read from the iso file, use poweriso or deamon tools lite (make sure to carefully read so you don't install bloatware with it; i.e tick or untick boxes).

Aug 6, 2020
Mount KAMIDORI.MDF file with favorite tools. [eg. PowerISO]
You need a program that emulates a dvd drive so it can read from the iso file, use poweriso or deamon tools lite (make sure to carefully read so you don't install bloatware with it; i.e tick or untick boxes).
ok I got poweriso and I just opened it with it. Not sure what the favorite thing is but when I click mount do I just click 1 drive? 1654556986165.png

Cendarn

Aug 13, 2018
(Problems)
I return for a victory lap. This issue was caused by AMD Raedon's Anti-Lag feature. Disabling this setting should remove the slowdown entirely. For anyone suffering from the same issue, try the following: Open Raedon software settings > Click on the cogwheel > Go to Graphics > Ensure that Raedon Anti-Lag is set to Disabled. Here is a visual aid:
5919.PNG

God, I love it when new hardware conflicts with old niche software. You end up flipping every switch you can find until something works.

Factual & Accurate

Mar 1, 2021
You don't need any external tools, just rename the file extension from .mdf to .iso and you can mount with no problems.

Alduranissys

Sep 19, 2020
The error in that image is going to stem from invalidly reading memory, as is evident in the first image (the huge negative numbers are a give-away). The .net version isn't an issue in this error -- really you'll only see the .net version being an issue at the startup of the application. My tool also doesn't care about locale, so that's not it. You only need to run it with admin rights if you're planning on changing things in memory, not reading - so that's not it. My current thought process is that Windows 10 has somehow limited how and what is able to read the memory of another process, though it's just a theory. The reason I'm not certain of this is because I'm not sure what version of windows you were using previously. It appears that Windows 8.1 introduced a "feature" which would've prohibited my tool from working on it (and there's nothing you can do as a user to allow my tool to bypass that protection). If you were running 8.1 previously and it's not working on Windows 10 now, I'd be completely lost as to a cause. Running Windows 7 it should've been fine (and was for me - I never used 8.1). I think no matter the underlying issue, it's going to be at the OS level. The game didn't change, and my tool hasn't changed... but Windows has. As for how you might get it to work, I'm not sure. You can try running it in Compatibility Mode set to Windows 7 - if it works let me know. Outside of that I'm afraid I couldn't offer much assistance. I tried to run the game so I could dig into it deeper, but I can't even run the game for whatever reason - something about a version mismatch *shrug*.

Edit: Also, my profile is set to allow members to start a conversation with me, so it's weird that you couldn't. Perhaps what I think "members" are (registered users) is different from what is truthful.
I appreciate your response and apologize for not having seen it sooner. Previously when I played I was using Windows 7 and skipped 8.1 like yourself. Things like this make me regret ever having upgraded to be honest. I've tried several different flavors of compatibility mode to no meaningful end. The strangest part is it seems to pick and choose what it wants to read. It has all the class information available for my current characters, and it won't automatically kill itself as long as I select an item other than a basic crafting material. So your tool does retain a lot of usefulness in some regards, especially the maps.

Anyway, I appreciate the help you were able to give, and this might just have to be chalked up as one of life's little mysteries. I hope you get your game working again buddy!

Reactions: Skinner

Vesperr

Sep 11, 2018
Hey, I have a problem. I'm not chapter 7 Emilita route and I'm stuck. I have done every mission, got workshop etc max, evaluation is 2x the required amount etc. Side quest whit angels and Lake creature are done as far as possible (checked wiki I can only end them on chapter 7). TL DR I have done everything I can and yet the chapter does not end and I dont get the exam that was supposed to happen. Anyone got any idea?

4.50 star(s) 30 Votes