kilatin

Jun 3, 2018
When does the shop start actually making sales? I've had stuff listed there and gone on half a dozen adventures since then but nothing ever sells out of it. Got furniture set up that should be helping. Is the rando shopkeeper really that bad? I'm having a really hard time making any money because of this. Come back to town and just more taxes and no income.
In the first few chapters sales will be rather accidental even if you furnish the rooms with (relatively) good equipment, and put decent sales people in. Notice that the standard clerk is a bit of a joke as well. That is not to say you should not bother with furnishing the workshop though. There should be relatively decent options available for every room, that you have acquired in the process of clearing maps and finishing quests.

The best way to make money in the early game is to avoid buying stuff as much as possible. Only spend money on quests (like Kokahuren's drinks) and on expanding your workshop. Don't bother with buying potions and such - money is quite tight, and if you play well, you won't really need them anyway. Clear every map 100% as well (which will give you a once-off every map).
There is also the option of going to Deadbeat Dungeon to make money through collecting the treasures there. Don't even try to beat the Deadbeat King (lv 70 map), it will be useful later in the game. Those treasures can be sold at the church.

Also, if you do simple maps, you could leave one or two NPCs behind to boost sales a little bit (preferably characters with high Service ratings), since you won't need them anyway. Not sure where you are (I am guessing chapter 4 or 5), but you could also look at easy things you can synthesise through Alchemy that will sell for a bit of coin, with ingredients that are easy to collect. For example the Pumpkin Ornament, Gorgeous Bookshelves, are fairly good items to mass produce and make money that way. Harvesting the required materials should be relatively straightforward.

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
Is there ever a way to see where collection nodes are at the start of a fight all over the map? Like a skill or upgrade or something? I've started marking the gather nodes on some screenshots of minimaps, hopefully I'm not wasting my time. Probably my biggest issue with the game, I sometimes forget where they are and have to run around the map checking everywhere lol. Wiki is incomplete about that stuff. Gives me a reason to run around collecting more crap anyways.

Here's the start of it, obviously wip. I need to find out how to outline text with different colors in gimp. Ah, found it. The text is too small to make the white text black outline look good, black with red trim looks better for now.

Last edited:

kilatin

Jun 3, 2018
Is there ever a way to see where collection nodes are at the start of a fight all over the map? Like a skill or upgrade or something? I've started marking the gather nodes on some screenshots of minimaps, hopefully I'm not wasting my time. Probably my biggest issue with the game, I sometimes forget where they are and have to run around the map checking everywhere lol. Wiki is incomplete about that stuff.
There is no skill or upgrade to achieve that. For the first game I would recommend using Uya (as he as Adventurer skill, so he can also check for mining and hidden passages), as he has great speed and access to Double Action. This obviously works best if you can basically finish the map with 5 or 10 turns left, so you can scout the entire map to see where those nodes are.

In New Game+ there is an option that shows where all the collection spots are. So in that sense it is a bit of a wasted effort. But hidden paths are not marked in NG+, so your screenshots could still have some use.

The Japanese wiki for the game has all the maps (I'd suggest using google translate, and you can work out what map you are in in case you get stuck).

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
Does Soul Shield decrease all enemy's attack that are on the field, or just the one attacking the character with the skill?

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
Hmm, a lot of the support skills seem kinda underpowered in this so far. Like the rune buffs only being +1/+2 and 1 range, the Battle Orders requiring allies to be right next to you that is rarely easy to accomplish with the way the fighting works, especially with all the cramped corridors. Those don't seem too well thought out. They should really be at least 2 range if nothing else. 1-2 damage/defense is really nothing later in the game.

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
Blue liquid are really terrible to acquire. One dungeon with Undines, tiny drop rate. Needed for a ton of shit. Just went 40 turns farming serpents blood from two spawns and only got 1 drop too, using Ful Mil. Damn.

Last edited:

kilatin

Jun 3, 2018
Blue liquid are really terrible to acquire. One dungeon with Undines, tiny drop rate. Needed for a ton of shit. Just went 40 turns farming serpents blood from two spawns and only got 1 drop too, using Ful Mil. Damn.
At least the map where you can try to acquire Blue liquids is easy. Will be even a bigger problem when you have to get the personal items (almost all are rare drops in the level 90 dungeons) in New Game+.

That aside, it is probably more time efficient to buy your potions from the church. Since there is no real time limit in game (other than for a few quests), you can also spend some time leveling in easy maps. It does not hurt to be a bit overpowered.

SebasL

Jul 21, 2017
so, to complete everything 100% we haveto play the game 3 times to go into each route?

kilatin

Jun 3, 2018
so, to complete everything 100% we haveto play the game 3 times to go into each route?
That slightly depends on your definition of completion. If it is to see all the routes, three games are needed. It should be noted that New Game+ really can speed things up significantly, if you keep your levels, equipment etc., since you'll be overpowered for all standard dungeons from the word go. You can rush through the game as a result. It is not that hard to finish a route in ten hours of game play, if you rush with a well developed NG+ save.

To use all NPCs throughout a playthrough you need three playthroughs as well. This is due to the fact that characters like Roka only join temporarily in the second playthrough, if you do her mission. Roka, Lyphia and Evelyn will remain clone units though with no personal events.

Don't forget that some of the content requires you to have completed the Extra stories.

To see all the content you will need four playthroughs. The content for costumes can only be seen on a particular heroine's route, and you can't get all the clothes for a particular heroine on the first playthrough, due to lack of materials. So the route for the fourth playthrough needs to be the same as for the first playthrough.

To gather enough resources for every item in the book, you will at least need four playthroughs as well, and to keep one item of each, you will need at least a fifth. This is due to rare treasures such as Stynia and Maria's heart being required to craft certain weapons.

nouashax

Sep 23, 2017
So I downloaded and after I mounted instead of the installer I got the stuff which already installed inside the virtual disc, which make it impossible to copy the patch. Any suggestion what should I do??

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
So I downloaded and after I mounted instead of the installer I got the stuff which already installed inside the virtual disc, which make it impossible to copy the patch. Any suggestion what should I do??
Make sure you are in Japanese local see instruction in OP then you just need to run autorun.exe and install the game.
See OP for the rest of the install instructions
kam.png

Or you could download the patched aroduc version it's just download and play no need to install -
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: witchkiller9999

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Hmm arent the companions to the protagonist, considered main characters rather than protagonists themselves, at least thats what vndb says

He is listed as protag, why would he also be listed under main, the main girls are listed as main characters because that is what they are. Each of the three main girls has a route which has a separate story that plays out through the game.

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Thats exactly what i meant lol :ROFLMAO:
Ah OK I hadn't checked the tags first, I thought you were asking for it to be added not that it was already there. lol
Just report the op and ask for the tag to be removed it you want.

monkey33

Aug 26, 2017
is there any reprecussions for becoming a "deadbeat". already saved it so can't undo but just curious.

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
is there any reprecussions for becoming a "deadbeat". already saved it so can't undo but just curious.
Except for the deadbeat label, Nope none!
So long as you can cope with being reminded of how much of a deadbeat you are. :p

4.50 star(s) 31 Votes