3.20 star(s) 16 Votes

kayest

Jan 17, 2021
got a question i got the game when it came out on dlsite day one and today i finally saw the english ver on steam so i downloaded the patcher from kaguragames but it wont work with my dlsite ver only for steam and gog is there really no way to patch my ver?

XStriXXX

Mar 28, 2019
There's a guide for the endings in the thread, mostly has to do with either losing a specific battle against Porkbelly or visiting the Principal too many times.
Guide to Endings
We really need a guide for unlocking the other scenes, like the Shougo's pit trap in the courtyard and the Cheerleading situation. It's nice to be able to watch them via a complete save, but some of us would like to come across them in gameplay.
Thanks for your link to the ending guide. And I’ve actually unlocked both of your mentioned scenes in my first run which is ending 8 (total defeat). For the Shougo's pit trap scene, just select to punish him instead of forgiving him in his last scene. And for the cheerleader scenes, just talk to the sport guy beside the field on the top right corner of the map. Also note that I have watched most of the scenes just before the final fight/ending.

Ladydarkness

Feb 16, 2018
Kamikaze Kommittee Ouka 2 v1.05 Kagura Games

1. Extract and Play

| | | | |

REMEMBER IF YOU LIKE THE GAME SUPPORT THE DEVS WHEN YOU CAN ;D

L4r90

Jul 5, 2017
which route do I have to go to unlock the lewd actions when Ouka gets into the nelson hold while naked?
I did the good ending to unlock ll scenes and in new game I've unlocked the dummy fights see possible scenarios and noticed the "lewd" action but with no available skills

Reactions: Ř@ĐįäÞïőñ

XStriXXX

Mar 28, 2019
I've done quick run through the 'old' version and as far as I can tell: actual translation + uncensored but nothing aside from that

I'd love to see a western/ Kagura version of the OG Kamikaze Kommitee Ouka!
I think the person asked about what’s new in 1.05 from 1.04

Jul 8, 2020
Thanks for your link to the ending guide. And I’ve actually unlocked both of your mentioned scenes in my first run which is ending 8 (total defeat). For the Shougo's pit trap scene, just select to punish him instead of forgiving him in his last scene. And for the cheerleader scenes, just talk to the sport guy beside the field on the top right corner of the map. Also note that I have watched most of the scenes just before the final fight/ending.
I've played and replayed it, but never see a guy at the top right and it never gives me an option with Shougo. It just says he's reformed in some dialogue.
I did find another scene however, if you go to the boys' classroom after getting fully violated in the medical exam you can participate in the health class.

Last edited:

XStriXXX

Mar 28, 2019
I've played and replayed it, but never see a guy at the top right and it never gives me an option with Shougo. It just says he's reformed in some dialogue.
I did find another scene however, if you go to the boys' classroom after getting fully violated in the medical exam you can participate in the health class.
I've tested it. Those scenes were not available on another route I have played, they were available in the total defeat route (ending 8) for sure. Also, there are some other scenes that were available on that route and weren't available on another.

Reactions: MugiwaraPrince

L4r90

Jul 5, 2017
how to get the good ending?
i never lost a battle and still get the bad ending.
Never lose a fight and never visit the principals office. ALso talk the the detective chick (she has an exclamation mark above her head) before each boss encounter

Jul 8, 2020
Never lose a fight and never visit the principals office. ALso talk the the detective chick (she has an exclamation mark above her head) before each boss encounter
(Just adding on)
It's impossible to miss the undercover detective because she's the encounter that unlocks the boss room. You'll find her in one of the interior rooms, the restroom in the upper right of the building, or the animal kennel in the upper left.

Gnodab

Feb 4, 2018
Thanks a lot for the 1.05 upload.

Does anyone get this error btw?

ERROR.jpg

I can press retry just fine, but it keeps popping up every few seconds. Probably because i imported my savegames from the Non-Kagura Tranlsation.

Tried simply copying and pasting everythin out of the BGM Folder of that verison, which has .ogg files into the new one. Didn't work :-/

3.20 star(s) 16 Votes