3.20 star(s) 16 Votes
Dec 7, 2017
Lemme know if anyone needs a full save for the kagura games version. Got the good ending for that. It is actually stupidly easy to do yourself though, since it means you just need to never lose, and the game is a joke if you aren't losing fights.
Please share it, the one on page 5 unlocks the gallery but it doesn't load at all, probably because it's from another version of the game.

Reactions: joe42

joe42

Dec 19, 2017
Lemme know if anyone needs a full save for the kagura games version. Got the good ending for that. It is actually stupidly easy to do yourself though, since it means you just need to never lose, and the game is a joke if you aren't losing fights.
I second that.

Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
Check the original publication date.
Okay?

I can say I hope something old is as good as something newer, contrarywise I can say I hope something new is as good as something old. Point is I'm relating something I like to this game, hoping it's as good as that thing I have tried before.
I'm also doing this based entirely on the synopsis and screenshots.

Edit: The reading comprehension level on this website boggles the mind, especially since it's for "adults."
It makes me wonder why people get up in arms about MTLs since they can't read or write anyway.

jk11

May 16, 2017
in order to unlock all scenes, could anyone provide a link to cited RpgMakerSaveEdit in WT ?

n0pe

Aug 27, 2018
say is there a a way to leve the hideout once your inside? even the shoking fence is a fake. so how can i leave?

gunkribo

Aug 29, 2017
They really went too far with the ugly bastard trope lol. I seriously had to avert my eyes whenever I talk to the principal

Lucifess

May 17, 2020
If anyone should be interested, here are all the game graphics uncensored.

Content Warning

This gallery has been flagged as Offensive For Everyone. Due to its content, it should not be viewed by anyone.

Reactions: Eldar

Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
man, these types of games would be so much better if you were the male character, I hate that you have to purposefully lose, to get the spicy shit
Try Karryn's Prison.
There's combat sex, you don't necessarily have to lose ever, and even then losing isn't a game over it's just a reset with some effects.
In fact if you take the slutty route you can defeat people specifically by being lewd at 'em.
It's really good. I don't think I've seen another game like it since.
I feel like this game was almost prototypical of that one, but Karryn is leagues better produced.
It also has neat minigames like a bar or a receptionist where you can get molested.

3.20 star(s) 16 Votes