3.20 star(s) 16 Votes

RICKY43

May 24, 2017
Yes, this feels like some cut content or small update rather than a standalone game. It's not even that it was short(that was part of the problem) but this one was genuinely not as good as the first one, not even close.

Reactions: orphenex

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
Yes, this feels like some cut content or small update rather than a standalone game. It's not even that it was short(that was part of the problem) but this one was genuinely not as good as the first one, not even close.
It is sort of jumbled together I wound up playing several time's before I finally found all the scene's.

Of course you can just play the never lose and open them all up (Mostly, will miss some bad endings), and that is a really fast way to finished game.

The loosing all the time is probably the best for seeing nearly all the H-scene's.

I admit I liked the first one better, maybe partly because it was the original, but also it just had some really branched out paths.

But I think the art work in this one in some places way out did the previous game, and the number of H-scenes may not be more, but they seem way more diverse, and gritty.

So I have to say I like this one, but I admit the other was more enjoyable, not truly sure just why though. But I have also enjoyed this one a lot too.

literallypan

Jan 6, 2021
It's painful to see one of my favourite games like this one feel lacklustre compared to the first instalment. Felt completely rushed and the game itself feels like its own gallery instead.

p.s: anyone know any other female protagonist games like this one?

Reactions: LostBR and Rastafoo

DrPooff

Jul 3, 2017
It's painful to see one of my favourite games like this one feel lacklustre compared to the first instalment. Felt completely rushed and the game itself feels like its own gallery instead.

p.s: anyone know any other female protagonist games like this one?
All the games from ankoku marimokan basically.
Personally i loved them all so I wouldn't know which one you should play.

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
Yes I think the artist and the translator did a really good job on this one. I just love the extra gritty dialogue, and the image's I think are in some ways up beat from the first game.

I am not saying I did not like the first better I think the story and event's were more fleshed out in the first one, but I do like this one also.

aiinomegami

Jan 18, 2020
Too short, getting all cgs without using the easy route is too easy and compared to the first this is pretty much a recollection of cgs that tries to tell a story but falls short due to its lack of content.

The new translation is nice and all but when you think that this took more than half a year to be translated when there is almost nothing to translate and is even more ridiculous when it has a 14,99$ tag... This isn't dissapointing only due to the fact that the dev got lazy and did a recollection of cgs (there's a reason visual novels exist) but also because of the fact the Kagura Games took such a long to translate something this short and on top of that charges such a ridiculous amount for it.

I do appreciate the new cgs as they ARE an improvemnt over the first game but... there were some really good ones on the first one too the Yakuza one being on of my favorites, both the ending and the CG

Reactions: RestIn

primavera9925

Sep 28, 2020
Huh, you guys weren't kidding, this sucked. Even the combat poses got worse, it's more like a proof of concept pitch for a sequel.

pr83

May 5, 2017
There needs to be a prequel where Megumi was still not in the Kommittee and there definitely needs to be more Yoko and Senka content. Senka specially. I really like her design.

tigerlady360

Dec 17, 2018
how does one encounter the sandpit scene. i find the prankster in the park, get the skirt flip sequance, when i come back one of the boys comments on the sandpit but i never did it. i have it in the CG menu, but want to read the dialogue and events leading up to it.

Susan Xandera

Jul 13, 2017
how does one encounter the sandpit scene. i find the prankster in the park, get the skirt flip sequance, when i come back one of the boys comments on the sandpit but i never did it. i have it in the CG menu, but want to read the dialogue and events leading up to it.
From the beginning of the game go to the school park and talk to the kid in the upper right of the map to do his event *e.g. Keep chasing him down and interacting with him whenever you catch up to him). Then while on the defeat path keep interacting with him for the events.

3.20 star(s) 16 Votes