• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.20 star(s) 16 Votes

Nahfr

Oct 3, 2021
can someone tell me how can i find or just give me names of games similar to this game?

Nahfr

Oct 3, 2021
If you want to play this series of game, just check developer name on the title Developer: Ankoku Marimokan.
thx but the thing is i already played both of the game he made and i love this style of game but idk how can i find similar games to this

Jul 8, 2020
Anyone know what happens if you show the principal all the unlockable panties?
He looks at them. That's more or less it. There are a few differences in dialogue, but nothing that triggers an event or anything. It's almost as if something was planned for that, but never implemented.

There was a lot of wasted potential in this game.
The first one had an entire collection of badguys to contend with. This one basically has one that you fight the same way over and over.

kayest

Jan 17, 2021
ya that why i liked the first game way more fighting the same boss over and over kinda sad hope if they make a 3rd game there be way more bosses like in the first game.

Decckar

Aug 24, 2017
I don't know how popular the Ouka series is, it got 4 games so seemingly popular enough - or maybe just they wanted to do a school battle setting and already had her built up and decided to use her group instead of making a new cast. They've been primarily doing their uh... Sneak In? series I think it is, and their superhero series for their doujin. Ouka's my favorite and I would love to see more content with her, but I'm just not sure how popular she is.

At one point before I did check download rates for their different series on DLsite and I think Ouka was relatively low, but I don't remember my conclusion as that's been like over a year ago.

Jul 8, 2020
This game was already 2 years old when Kagura Games optioned to do the translation and release. The first couple Ouka games were paper-rock-scissors combat and pretty lackluster on story. The first proper Ouka had a much longer story and more thought put into it. It almost seems like Ouka 2 got rushed so the creator could get to his Tokusatsu inspired hero RPGs and his CG releases about a shouta hero getting molested.
I prefer Ouka and I'd love to see a longer adventure with a lot more story put into it, but dude prefers hero torture and alien body horror now. At least that's the way it looks.

Squall14

Oct 2, 2021
I like the victory route but some events where she embarrass herself i hate. I mean im not really a fan of some of her decisions and i think she should take her title more seriously. Other than that fun turn-based. Kinda reminds me of ff6 where you fight as sabin and manually input combos.

Also i Haven't tried the prequel yet and i don't think i will because i'm not into ''CGs only'' that much... But apparently it is better?

Decckar

Aug 24, 2017
I like the victory route but some events where she embarrass herself i hate. I mean im not really a fan of some of her decisions and i think she should take her title more seriously. Other than that fun turn-based. Kinda reminds me of ff6 where you fight as sabin and manually input combos.

Also i Haven't tried the prequel yet and i don't think i will because i'm not into ''CGs only'' that much... But apparently it is better?
A lot of us consider the first game better yeah, there is *some* combat CGs as I recall, but definitely not as much as Ouka 2. There's more variety in the bosses and therefore CGs associated with losing to them, while still having some environmental CGs (like the pool, or Ouka 2's case the fountain etc.).

It's not a particularly long game, and like Ouka 2 it has a gallery unlock for NG+, so you can go through for the best ending and then unlock the fun bits afterwards in the nurse's office (on the computer).

kayest

Jan 17, 2021
ya i liked the first game way more only because it had way more bosses unlike this game, it has multiple other males in cg but that it there not bosses we only get to fight the same one over and over with more ads

kayest

Jan 17, 2021
someone have the walkthought? i don't understand game at all i only get bad end 4
i dont know what ending that is but dont go back to the principle office just beat the boss over over without doing anything else the principle have a brainwashing flower so the more you go in there the worst it gets, dont remember if just going in counts or its talking to the people in the room

Susan Xandera

Jul 13, 2017
i dont know what ending that is but dont go back to the principle office just beat the boss over over without doing anything else the principle have a brainwashing flower so the more you go in there the worst it gets, dont remember if just going in counts or its talking to the people in the room
Simply going in each time raises the counter.

3.20 star(s) 16 Votes