3.20 star(s) 16 Votes
Jan 6, 2020
someone have the walkthought? i don't understand game at all i only get bad end 4
There's basically 2 routes
if you lose the first fight to pork belly in his hideout you get put on the bad route, as you continue to lose against him each day the H-events around the school pile up.

Let's say you lose day one, then lose day 2, lose day 3, lose day 4... I think you end up inthe complete mind control during the 5th fight, but if you strive to beat him on days 2-4 you get alternative bad endings.

It works the same in good path
You can win the first fight, but if you lose to him on day 2 you get a bad end.
if you load and win day 2, but then lose against him on day 3 you get a separate bad end. And so on until day 5
It's technically easier to get the bad endings on the victory path as Ouka doesn't have to worry about enemies getting to pork belly as she just obliterates them, it's tougher on the losing path as once you are in the warehouse every npc is a random battle so you're always going up against pork weaker and with worse stats.

I think there's something like 7 bad ends and the one good ending where ouka simply goes on to the next school much like the first game.

Jul 30, 2018
which route do I have to go to unlock the lewd actions when Ouka gets into the nelson hold while naked?
I did the good ending to unlock ll scenes and in new game I've unlocked the dummy fights see possible scenarios and noticed the "lewd" action but with no available skills
wondering the same thing...

kayest

Jan 17, 2021
looks like this game has a movie/video? that came out today with the scenes animated or moving so that something
i downloaded the demo and its just the same as the video on the store page which was kinda sad

Jul 8, 2020
The creator has put up a Kamikaze Ouka manga on DLsite, so I guess he's still using the characters to some degree. His newest work is kind of like an Avengers/Justice League of his other works. The turn based combat in that one reminds me of Apostle. There's a demo on DLsite.

Jul 23, 2018
I would really like more of these games. I really enjoy the story and brutality. Though I wouldnt mind a new main character with a more feminine version of Ouka. The overly muscular build is my least favorite part, but otherwise fantastic games. Anyone know if a 3rd game is in the works?

Jul 8, 2020
I would really like more of these games. I really enjoy the story and brutality. Though I wouldnt mind a new main character with a more feminine version of Ouka. The overly muscular build is my least favorite part, but otherwise fantastic games. Anyone know if a 3rd game is in the works?
You can see their upcoming works on the DLsite, there's no new Ouka that's been announced.
Like I said, the creator put an Ouka manga up on DLsite. That's about as close as you get, but there are 2 other Ouka games that predate the 2 most know of. They unfortunately use a rock-paper-scissors battle system.

Jul 23, 2018
Like I said, the creator put an Ouka manga up on DLsite. That's about as close as you get, but there are 2 other Ouka games that predate the 2 most know of. They unfortunately use a rock-paper-scissors battle system.
I just dont know why they would let these gems die. I mean, nice they did a manga, but thats not exactly a game.

kayest

Jan 17, 2021
i also like ouka and wish there were more games with her i really liked the first game this game was alright wish there were more bosses like the first one i also played the rock-paper-scissors games dont think i finished those since i dont have them anymore, ya there a manga and other group make a video/movie of this game which could be interesting just to see the scenes animated.

Reactions: Kylie Bloodmoon
Jul 23, 2018
i also like ouka and wish there were more games with her i really liked the first game this game was alright wish there were more bosses like the first one i also played the rock-paper-scissors games dont think i finished those since i dont have them anymore, ya there a manga and other group make a video/movie of this game which could be interesting just to see the scenes animated.
Yeah the only reason I would think they dont do more is probably because the second one isnt as popular as the first but thats because they half assed it with content I feel like. More bosses would have been better and an easy fix.

Decckar

Aug 24, 2017
They have a number of series that they use to make a wide variety of content for, considering they just released the Ouka manga I don't think they're letting her or her setting 'die,' so much as they're just doing other content. From what it seems by their release schedule, this is likely a very small team - potentially even only 1 person. There's certainly only 1 artist whose style is dominant in their works, and art is the main draw for their content.

It's reasonably likely they also just aren't interested in Ouka's setting right now, since as much as I love her and the series it's very true it's a rather constrained one. By her own design, she's pretty much stuck in a delinquent school setting. Many of their other works are much more varied, or at least have the potential to be more varied.

Jul 23, 2018
They have a number of series that they use to make a wide variety of content for, considering they just released the Ouka manga I don't think they're letting her or her setting 'die,' so much as they're just doing other content. From what it seems by their release schedule, this is likely a very small team - potentially even only 1 person. There's certainly only 1 artist whose style is dominant in their works, and art is the main draw for their content.

It's reasonably likely they also just aren't interested in Ouka's setting right now, since as much as I love her and the series it's very true it's a rather constrained one. By her own design, she's pretty much stuck in a delinquent school setting. Many of their other works are much more varied, or at least have the potential to be more varied.
Thats fair. I don't think she in stuck to a delinquent school setting necessarily. These delinquents in both games had ties to the mafia so I don't see why it couldn't evolve into her dealing with them on a bigger scale. But I do see what you mean with the development size.

3.20 star(s) 16 Votes